剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
而我是波斯克拉克肯特
and I am a Persian Clark Kent.
我高大 时尚 活力四射
I am tall. I am fashion-forward. I am the moment.
你可悲 无知 老气横秋
You are sad. You're ignorant. You're yesterday.
所以我想你跟你这个小备胎舞者 该滚蛋
So, I think you and your little backup dancer should probably get going.
你们参加的那个微鸡会要迟到了
You might be late to your micro-dick meeting.
怎么 找事吗
Whoa, is there a problem here?
不值得 老兄 我们走吧
It's not worth it, man. Let's get out of here.
你们没事吧
Holy shit. Are you guys okay?
差点就出事了 刚才好紧张
Yeah. That was intense.
-你怎么临场想出那段话 -我没有 一看到那两个家伙
- How did you come up with that on the spot? - I didn't. The second I saw those guys, I was thinking about
我就在酝酿要是他们找事 该怎么反击
what I was gonna say if they bothered us.
我一直碰到这种情况 所以有人嘲笑我时
I'm constantly in situations like this, so when there are guys laughing at me,
我不能当没看见 像你那样
I can't just ignore them. Not like you.
我现在真的不想讨论这个
I really don't want to do this right now.
想去布拉斯顿
Wanna go to Brasstown,
喝杯拿铁什么的吗 就我们俩
get a latte or something, just the two of us?
好的
Yeah. For sure.
-认识你很高兴 尼克 -好的
- It was great meeting you, Nick. - Yeah.
晚安 维克托
Good night, Victor.
说实话 50年代家庭主妇角色扮演 还真是出奇地撩人
Not going to lie. This whole 1950s housewife role-play is surprisingly hot.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我很放松
Mm-hmm. Easy breezy.
-拉克 我们得谈谈关于… -不 我不想谈 好吗
- Lake, we need to talk. - No, I don't want to. Okay?
我想继续这种风趣轻松的氛围
I am keeping things fun and light.
笨蛋菲利克斯 还有他给的愚蠢的建议
Just Felix and his stupid not-Mia advice.
我只是…
I just...
我现在无心享受 露西
I can't live in the now, Lucy.
我不理解你为什么一定要搬走
I just don't understand why you have to go.
拉克 我不开心真的很长时间了
Lake, I've been sad for a really long time.
从我九岁起就开始了
Like, since I was 9.
是你妈妈过世的时候吗
When your mom died?
我的继母容不下我
My step-mom can't stand me.
我爸看到我就会难过 因为我长得太像我妈了
My dad gets depressed when he looks at me because I'm the spitting image of my mom,
所以他几乎从不看我
so he just pretty much never looks at me.
我需要一个新的开始
I need a fresh start.
我现在理解了
I get it now.
只是在你离开前 我不能让自己爱你爱得更深
I just can't keep falling more and more in love with you until you leave me.
你在说什么呢 你想跟我分手吗
What are you saying? You want to break up?
不 一点都不想
No, no, not at all.
但我觉得我们不得不分手
But, I think we have to.
确实有人说 针对仇视同志犯罪的 最有力的报复
They do say the best revenge for an almost gay hate crime
就是做个真真正正的同志
is to be really... really gay.
你在想拉希姆 对吗
You're thinking about Rahim, aren't you?
有点
Yeah, a little bit.
要开车送你去布拉斯顿吗
Give you a ride to Brasstown?
-谢谢 -我是为了自己才这么做的
- Thank you. - I'm doing it for me.
等你跟朋友聊过了 你才会变得更风趣
You're gonna be much more fun once you talk to your friend.
这是我有过的最棒的20分钟小憩
That was... the best 20-minute nap of my life.
-太感谢你了 -说什么呢 是我的荣幸
- Bless you. - Are you kidding? It was my pleasure.
Hm.
这比我想的还难 不在你们身边
It's harder than I thought. Being away.
是啊 我看得出来
Yeah, I can tell.
我当初拼命争取要留在克里克伍德
I fought so hard to stay at Creekwood.
我很确信那是我想要的 很多时候也确实如此
I was sure it was what I wanted, and, a lot of the time, it is.
只是今天在你跟我爸身边有说有笑
It's just joking around with you and my dad today...
跟宝宝在一起
being with the baby...
让我终于有了家的感觉
It's like I finally have a family.
想知道跟你♥爸♥第一次约会后 我对他说了什么吗
You want to know what I said to your dad after our first date?
我也说不好 我想知道吗
I don't know. Do I?
我们是约会了三次之后才发♥生♥关♥系♥的
We didn't get to that stuff till after our third date.
-维罗妮卡 -嘿
- Veronica. - Hey.
第一次约会后
After our first date,
我说 “你很不错 但我现在不想确立恋爱关系”
I said, "You seem great, but I am not looking for anything serious right now".
我当时真是那么想的
And I meant it.
但我同意了第二次约会
But, I agreed to a second date.
等他把我送到家时 我已经无法想象自己人生里
And by the time he dropped me off, I could not imagine my life
没有你♥爸♥这个奋发图强、激♥情♥四射 可舞姿拙劣的人会是什么样子的了
without your driven, passionate, terrible dancer of a father.
他还真是差劲啊
Mm. He's really bad.
米娅 有时候我们觉得 自己很清楚自己点点滴滴的需求
Mia, sometimes we think we know what we want
但人生会有变数
with every fiber of our being, and then... life happens.
可是…
But...
安德鲁
Andrew.
那样他会受不了的
It would... it would break him.
安德鲁爱你
Andrew loves you.
我觉得他会理解的
I think he would understand.
是啊 也许吧
Yeah. Maybe.
查希尔怎么样
What about Zahair?
宝宝的名字
For his name.
是“光明”的意思
It means shining bright.
查希尔
Zahair.
查希尔
Zahair.
你好啊 电影明星
Hello, movie star.
你做头发了吗
Did you, uh, do something different with your hair?
因为你现在 很像年轻版的安吉拉兰斯柏莉
'Cause you are looking like a young Angela Lansbury.
我还买♥♥了你最喜欢的俄式牛柳丝
And I got you your favorite beef stroganoff.
我们要赶紧走出失恋的阴影
We are going to get over this breakup in no time.
好吧 可我们得另找时间做这些了
Okay. Well... we're going to do that another time.
我要你跟我来 来吧
I want you to come with me. Come on.
Huh.
怎么会有漂浮沙士饮料 和《百万富翁》节目
What's with the root beer floats and Millionaire?
我碰到了伊莎贝尔 她跟我说了你跟皮拉尔分手的事
I ran into Isabel, and... she told me about your breakup.
好吧
Okay.
听着 我没事
Look, I'm fine.
你没事 我知道你没事
You're fine. I know you're fine.
比起你自己 你优先考虑我的情绪已经太久了
You have been putting my emotions before yours for so long
以致于你变得很擅于假装自己没事
that you have gotten really good
至少是在我面前
at pretending to be fine, at least in front of me.
-行了 不是这样的 -是这样的 菲利克斯 但那结束了
- Okay, that's not true. - It is. And, Felix, that's done.
你是我儿子 我是你妈
You're my son, I'm your mother,
我现在终于恢复正常 可以做个称职的母亲了
and I am finally well enough that I can act like it.
所以我们要喝漂浮沙士 因为你喜欢喝那个
So tonight, we're going to have root beer floats because you love them.
我们要看《百万富翁》 因为基梅尔很会抚慰人
We're going to watch Millionaire because Kimmel? I mean, right? He soothes.
然后你要告诉我你有多难过
And then, you're going to tell me how horrible you feel
因为我能应付得了
because I can handle it.
好吗 来吧
- Okay? Come on. - D...
我真的很想皮拉尔
I really do miss Pilar.
我知道
I know you do.
我知道
I know.
-那个有帮助吗 -有
- Does that help? - Mm. Yeah.
-嘿 -嘿 喝咖啡吗 -好啊
- Hey. - Hey. Coffee? - Oh, sure.
警告你啊 那些甜甜圈放得太久了 硬得跟百吉饼似的
Oh, fair warning. Those donuts are so old, they're basically bagels.
你刚才说的那个 关于自己做得对不对的事
Hey. W-what you were saying earlier about wondering if you're doing the right thing?
是的
Yeah.
只有你能回答那个问题 班吉
Only you can answer that question, Benji.
你需要做对你来说正确的事
You have to do what's right for you.
布拉斯顿咖啡店
出什么事了 等等 康纳呢 他…
Hey, what's going on? Wait. Where's Connor? Did he...
-他只是去洗手间了 你冷静点 -好吧
- He's just peeing. Chill. - Okay.
-我们在来这儿的路上接吻了 -真的吗
- We kissed on the walk over here. - Really?
嗯 如果你非要问的话 接吻很完美
Yeah. It was perfect, if you must know.
不会咬到我 也不会流口水 不像上一个跟我接吻的那个人
Not all bitey and slobbery like the last guy I kissed.
真的很高兴
I'm really glad.
听着 我不想占用你太多时间
Uh, look, I don't want to take up too much of your time,
但我只是想道个歉 为之前说的关于那两个人的错话
but I just wanted to say sorry about saying the wrong thing about those guys.
没关系 维克托 只是…
It's fine, Victor. It's just...
你跟我说你不想接受队里给你的奖项
You're telling me you don't want the team to give you an award
因为你厌倦了总被叫做同志维克托
because you're tired of always being Gay Victor.
可我们有些人是藏不住自己的取向的
Well some of us can't hide it.
你…
You...
你说自己出柜而且很自豪
You say you're out and proud,
但你那种自豪是有条件的
but you're out and proud on your own terms.
当你情绪好的时候
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表