剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
God, I c... I can't.
我不能让你就这么放弃 你为之拼搏的一切
I can't have you just, like, throwing away everything that you've, that you've worked for.
这是怎么回事 你这是在干什么
What is this? What are you doing right now?
你是要跟我分手吗
Are you breaking up with me?
我只是…我不知道… 我不知道还能做什么
I just... I don't know... I don't know what else to do.
看来你没想过要为了我们努力一下
I guess "fighting for us" is off the table.
-安德鲁… -去他的
- Andrew. - Screw this.
展示你的灰熊精神
瞧瞧你
Hey... Wow. Look at you.
我喜欢这件外套 你就像一名性感的议员
I like this jacket. You look like a sexy senator.
我该说谢谢
Thanks, I think?
谢谢你能来
And thank you for coming.
我当然要来了 要是错过你这么重要的获奖感言 我还算哪门子男朋友
Of course, what kind of boyfriend would I be if I missed your big award speech?
男朋友吗 这是我们第一次这么叫
Boyfriend? We've never said that before.
我知道 我还想着载男朋友去兜兜风
I know... I thought I'd take the "B-word" out for a spin.
怎么样
How'd it sound?
太好了 好棒
Uh, good... Cool.
抱歉 我真是太紧张了 但我要去坐下来
I'm, I'm sorry. I'm just really nervous, but I'm gonna go and find my seat,
-再温习一下讲演稿 -好的
-and run over my speech one more time. -Yeah.
-你来了我真的很高兴 -好的
I really am glad you came.
Hi.
拉希姆 你很有衣品
Rahim! You have good style.
告诉我这些照片里哪一张放到领英上会最让人觉得我是个值得聘用的人吗
Can you tell me which one of these photos makes me look the most employable for my LinkedIn profile?
可以说两张都不行吗
Is neither an option?
-就跟你说吧 -我就说吧
Told you.
抱歉 S先生 但这些领带岁数比我都大 所以…
Yeah, sorry, Mr. S, but these neckties are older than I am, so.
好吧 谢谢
- Well, thanks. - Mm-hm.
从你看菲利克斯杀气腾腾的眼神来看
I take it by the daggers you're staring
我觉得你还没放下之前的感情
at Felix that you haven't moved on
没到面对旧情能淡然一笑的阶段
to the "looking back fondly on your relationship" stage.
我们才刚分手 他就黏在拉克身边了
It's been like two seconds and he's already all over Lake?
我想我们的关系对他来说一文不值
I guess our relationship didn't mean anything to him.
行了 让菲利克斯 和他那书呆子般的举动见鬼去吧
Well, I say, screw Felix and that awkward nerd act.
我是可以跟肖恩门德斯更帅的 那个兄弟做朋友的 这他是知道的
Homeboy can be Shawn Mendes' hotter brother and he knows it.
头发茂密 还有撅起的嘴唇
With that insanely thick hair and those pouty lips.
这次为什么生菲利克斯的气
Why are we mad at Felix again?
-你这可不是帮忙 -抱歉 我跑偏了
- This isn't helping. - Yeah, sorry. It got away from me.
还有 我想她跟露西是一对
Also... I thought she was with Lucy.
她们分手了 你都不看克里克秘闻的吗
They broke up. Don't you read Creeksecrets?
康纳说八卦会腐蚀灵魂
Connor says gossip is bad for the soul.
他太明智了
He's so wise.
-可不是嘛 -是的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
你要吃牛油糖吗
Would you like a butterscotch?
我忘了你总是会随身带着硬糖
Oh. I forget you always have hard candy.
你就像我的奶奶 但胡子要少一些
You're like my grandmother but with less facial hair.
还有 那天晚上谢谢你
Um... thanks for the other night, by the way.
好的 没事 是我的荣幸
Oh yeah, no. It was, it was my pleasure.
拉克梅里韦瑟出乎意料地来到你家
Any night Lake Meriwether unexpectedly shows up at your door
我觉得是好事
is a good night in my book.
嘿 你想…
Hey, would you, um,
你等会儿想跟我一起去冬季嘉年华吗
would you wanna go to the... Winter Carnival with me later?
好的 我很乐意
Yeah. Yeah, I'd really like that.
太好了
Cool.
行了 喊出你们的呼声 克里克伍德
All right, let me hear you, Creekwood!
Woo! Yeah!
Yeah!
耶
Yeah!
我们今天在此要颁奖
Well, we are here today to pass out some hardware
给一些当之无愧的年轻运动员们
to some very deserving young athletes.
第一个奖项就是首次要颁发的勇气奖
Let's kick things off with the recipient of our very first
克里克伍德高中体育运动
Bravery Award.
请大家掌声欢迎维克托萨拉♥萨♥尔
Put your hands together for Victor Salazar!
耶
- Yeah! - Woo-woo!
谢谢 教练
Um, thanks, Coach.
我要实话实说
I'm gonna be honest,
之前教练告诉我 要把这个奖颁给我时 我很矛盾
I felt conflicted when Coach told me I was getting this
因为我们都清楚所谓勇气奖 其实就是同志奖
because we all know the Bravery Award basically means... the Gay Award.
而且我不清楚自己 对于接受这个奖会怎么想
And I didn't know how I felt about accepting the Gay Award.
但后来我跟一位朋友聊了聊
But then I spoke to a friend of mine,
那位朋友比我聪明很多 也酷很多
someone way smarter and cooler than me,
他让我意识到接受这个同志奖 让我感觉非常棒
and he made me realize I feel pretty damn good about accepting the Gay Award.
一年前我刚搬到克里克伍德时
When I first moved to Creekwood a year ago,
我一个同志都不认识
I didn't know a single gay person.
我很怕把自己是同志的事告诉任何人
And I was so scared to tell anyone.
但接着我认识了一些优秀的人
But then I met this incredible group of people,
其中包括同志最好的朋友
including the best friend a guy could ask for,
会记得朋友周年纪念日的那种
the kind that remembers your friend-aversary.
在还没搞清自己的取向时 我还有一位最棒的女朋友
I found the best girlfriend a confused gay kid could ask for.
在我最需要的时候 是她给了我安全感
She made me feel totally safe when I needed it most.
我也曾爱上过
I also fell in love
一个非常棒的人
with an amazing guy
他耐心 睿智
who was patient, and, and wise,
使我成为最好的自己
and... pushed me to be the very best version of myself.
这些人向我展示了勇气的含义
These people... showed me what it meant to be brave.
我以前认为勇气就是不惧怕任何事
I, I used to think it meant that you weren't scared of anything,
但我现在明白了勇气意味着
but now I realize that
不担心自己被吓到
being brave means that you aren't afraid... to be scared.
意味着去拥抱恐惧
It means that you embrace the scary
因为很多时候最可怕的事
because a lot of the times,
也是最重要的事
the scariest things are also the most important.
比如承认真实的自己
Like... admitting who you are,
或是自己所爱的人
or who you love.
所以家人们 我的朋友们
So, to my family, to my friends,
谢谢你们
thank you, guys.
我希望我以后会更加勇敢
I hope I only get braver from here.
Woo!
多令人鼓舞啊
Oh, how about that for inspiring, huh?
好的 接下来这位获奖者 在场上得分如麻
All right, this next guy, uh, he may be a high scorer on the court,
但标准化测验的分数就不太行了
but not so much on standardized tests.
谢谢
Thanks.
嗨
Hi.
嘿
Hey.
演讲很棒
It was a nice speech.
谢谢 那我就要把你的夸赞当真了
Thanks. Uh, gonna have to take your word for it
因为有那么一刻我有点晕
'cause I kinda blacked out there for a second.
-维克托… -听着 尼克 我…
- Victor... - Look, Nick, I...
-问题在于… -你没能忘掉你的前任
- Thing is... - You're not over your ex.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我真的努力过了
I really tried to be.
认识你我真的很高兴
I'm really glad I met you.
我以前从没想过自己会想真正地恋爱
I never thought that I could be a relationship kind of guy.
我一直都是那种 “那很快乐 杂物箱里有纸巾”
I was always a, "That was fun,
只求一时欢愉的人
there's tissues in the glove box" kind of guy.
但后来你出现了 给了我希望 所以我很感激
But then you came along... and it gives me hope. So, thanks for that.
祝你跟班吉能终成眷属 维克托
Good luck with Benji, Victor.
谢谢
Thanks.
再见了 尼克
See you around, Nick.
-走路看着点行吗 -抱歉
- Could you watch where you're going? - Sorry.
你是维克托的男朋友 对吗
You're, uh, Victor's boyfriend, right?
不 不是
No, definitely not.
有趣
Interesting.
-我的儿子 太令人骄傲了 那段演讲非常棒 -谢谢 妈妈
- Mijo, so proud of you! The speech was beautiful. - Thank you, Ma.
儿子 真的非常棒
Yeah. It was. It really was.
-你让老爸流泪了 -没有 你让老爸啜泣了 -好吧
- You made Dad cry. - No, you made Dad sob. - Okay.
嘿 我有点事要做 我爱你们
Hey, I gotta go and do something. I love you guys.
那孩子跑得还真快
He's really into a dramatic sprint, that kid, huh?
维克托 你怎么来了
Victor, what are you doing here?
坎贝尔先生 听着 我忘不了班吉
Hey, Mr. Campbell. Look, I haven't moved on.
什么
What?
不管你这是在做什么都是不明智的
Victor, whatever you think you're doing right now, this is not a good idea.
对不起 坎贝尔先生 但我认为班吉可以替自己做决定
I'm sorry, Mr. Campbell, but I-I think that... Benji can decide that for himself.
之前在布拉斯顿 你说你要像我一样忘记过去
Back at Brasstown, you said you needed to move on... like I have.
但我需要告诉你…
But I need you to know
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表