剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
朋友周年纪念日快乐
Happy friend-aversary!
-什么 -今晚是冬季嘉年华
- What? - Tonight's the Winter Carnival.
你是一年前搬到这里的 所以 维利克斯正式满一岁了
You moved here a year ago. Thus, Velix is officially one year old.
这就像是学走路 第一次说话
It's learnin' how to walk, saying its first word.
我希望自己给你准备了朋友周年礼物 可我没有
Well, now I wish I got you a friend-aversary present,
所以给你 我妈今早做的烤面包点心归你了
but I didn't, so, uh, here. You can have this Toaster Strudel my mom made this morning.
没有人 我是说没有人 比我的伊莎做的烤面包点心更好吃
Ooh. No one, and I mean no one, makes a Toaster Strudel better than my girl Izzy.
我甚至还没提你♥爸♥做的牛奶咖啡呢
And I won't even bring up your dad's café con leche, all right?
老兄 我真的好怀念 跟你的家人共度晨间时光
Dude, I'm really missing my mornings with your family.
但现在就去你家为时尚早 我不想让皮拉尔感觉别扭
But it's too soon to come over. I don't want to make Pilar uncomfortable.
你走运了 他们等会儿要去参加颁奖典礼
Well, lucky enough, they're gonna be at the ceremony later,
所以你可以那时得到你的萨拉♥萨♥尔强心剂
so you can get your Salazar fix then.
是吗 你不是逗我玩儿吧
- Really? Not teasin' me? - Yeah.
猜猜还有谁会来
- And guess who else is coming? - Hm?
尼克
- Nick. - Sha-na-na.
所以说你们进展很顺利
Take it things are goin' well?
跟尼克在一起很轻松
Things with Nick are... easy.
这是好事 不是吗
That's good, right?
我哪知道 我谈了两段恋爱
I don't know, dude. I've been in, like, two relationships.
第一段结束是因为女方 害我妈被关进了医院
One ended because the girl got my mom committed,
另一段结束 是因为女方的爸爸想杀了我
and the other one ended 'cause the girl's father wanted to kill me.
-的确 -好吧 菲利克斯维斯滕命运多舛啊
All right? Felix Weston does not do easy.
说到这个 拉克昨晚来过
Oh, speaking of, uh, Lake came over the other night.
-等等 你们… -不 我们聊天聊了一晚上
- Wait, d-did you guys... - No! No, no, no, no, no. We just, um, stayed up all night and talked.
但很不错
- Hm. - But, uh, it was, it was nice.
我一直以为拉克已经是我的过去式了
You know, I always thought Lake was in my rear view,
可是…
but...
我说不好 也许她在我的未来里呢
I don't know, maybe she's in my... front view?
-有这回事吗 -有吧 我也觉得尼克在我的未来里
- Is that a thing? - Yeah, I... I feel like Nick is in my front view, too.
而且我终于可以说我放下班吉了
And I can finally say that Benji is in my rear.
什么
What?
是班吉 他问我上学前能不能谈谈
It's Benji. He just asked if we could talk before school.
老兄 你刚才甚至没说“过去式”
Oh... and you didn't even get out the word "view".
闭嘴
Hey, shut up.
但愿这不会毁了 我们的朋友周年纪念日
Aw, man. I really hope this doesn't ruin our friend-aversary.
《爱你,维克托》
然后 我们一直待到早上两点
And then we stayed up until, like, two in the morning
边聊天边喝漂浮沙士饮料
talking and drinking root beer floats.
很像《亢奋》里那些角色会做的事嘛
Whoa, givin' those Euphoria kids a run for their money.
等等 抱歉 我没太明白你的意思
Wait, I'm sorry, but I can't keep up.
你前脚刚跟露西分手 后脚就又喜欢上菲利克斯了
You just broke up with Lucy, and now you're into Felix again?
我不知道 也许吧
I don't know, maybe?
菲利克斯让人觉得舒服又熟悉 就像帽衫 但是个男孩
Felix is cozy and familiar. Like a hoodie, but a human boy.
米娅 这是什么
Um, Mia, what's this?
转校申请 等一下…
Oh, uh, wait.
你为什么填了转校申请
Why did you fill out a request to transfer your school records?
米娅
Mia?
该死
Shit.
Um...
我下周要搬到帕洛阿尔托去
I'm moving to Palo Alto next week.
什么
What?
下周 就是七天之后吗
Next week? As in, like, seven days from now?
是的 我知道事出突然 可是…
Yeah, I know it's sudden, but...
跟我的弟弟一起 住在我爸和维罗妮卡的新房♥子里…
meeting my baby brother, and being in my dad and Veronica's new house.
-你终于有家了 -没错
- You finally have a family. - Yeah.
那好吧 答应我
Well, promise me
我们每天早上都要视频 帮对方决定该穿什么
we'll FaceTime every morning to help decide what we wear.
然后每晚还要视频讲讲当天的事
And every night to talk about our day.
还有我需要你随时帮我看看
And any time I need you to check
屁♥股♥上奇怪的痦子是不是皮肤癌
if a weird mole on my butt might be skin cancer?
不 我再也不做那种事了 你得去看皮肤科医生
No, I'm not doing that again. You need to go see a dermatologist.
好吧
Fine.
等等 那你和安德鲁呢 你们要异地恋吗
Wait, what about you and Andrew? Are you guys gonna do long-distance?
我觉得那样未必行得通
I don't see how it could work out.
你这么快就回来了 你一小时前不是出门上班去了吗
You're home already? You left for work, like, an hour ago.
Oh.
行了 慢点 你会被甜甜圈的洞噎死的
Okay... slow down! You are gonna choke to death on donut holes.
-那么死可不怎么样 -好吧 今早我去格林伍德上班
- That's not a good way to die. - Okay. So, this morning... I'm on the Greenwood job, right?
项目经理来了 开始拿同志的事开玩笑
Project manager comes by and he starts making all these stupid gay jokes,
管业主叫同志业主
like calling the homeowners "homo-owners".
-不是吧 -于是我对他说 很礼貌地
- Oh, hell no. - Yeah. So, then I said to him politely,
“可以请你别讲这种笑话了吗 因为我儿子就是同志”
"Can you please stop saying stuff like that because my son is gay".
有骨气 他怎么回答的
Good for you. What'd he say?
他说 “是吗 你居然让你家孩子做同志”
He said, "Really? You let your kid be like that?
“让他带男孩子回家”
You let him bring boys to the house?"
那家伙还在那儿吗 因为我要过去
Is this guy still on the job site because I will go down there.
用我的凉拖砸他
I will take my chancla and throw it right at him.
不必了 因为我已经骂过他了
You don't need to 'cause I told him to screw off,
用了些不太礼貌的词
yeah, in slightly less polite words.
然后我就辞职了
And then I quit.
我知道 辞职有点轻率了 对不起
I know. It was rash. I'm sorry.
别这么想 我为你骄傲
Don't be. I'm proud of you.
Oh, wow.
不 我本以为你会发飙说
No, wow. I, I thought you were gonna be, like, totally freaked out
家里生计怎么办之类的话 还有我们的三个孩子
about how we're gonna pay for our lives... and our three kids.
会好起来的 你是个出色的电工 再找一份工作就是了
It'll be fine. It'll be fine. You are an amazing electrician, and we'll just get you another job.
就是说嘛 能有多难
Right? How hard can it be?
不 我只想说因为我揍了前一任老板
No, I'm just saying because, you know, I punched my last boss,
又骂了这个老板
and I cussed out my latest boss.
没错 可是…
Yeah... but... no.
-情况会好起来的 -会好起来的
- It's gonna be fine. - Gonna be fine.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 抱歉发了那条不好的短♥信♥
Hey. Sorry for the ominous text.
我只是必须要见你 在那什么之前…
I just really had to see you before, uh...
在什么之前
Before what?
我要离开克里克伍德 维克托
I'm leaving Creekwood, Vic.
什么
What?
我姑姑是康涅狄格州 卢米斯查菲中学的教务长
My aunt is the dean at Loomis Chaffee in Connecticut.
我爸妈酝酿这个想法已经有段时间了
My parents have been into the idea for a while.
我之前不同意 真的 直到…
I wasn't really until, uh...
直到我看到你跟新男友接吻
Well, until I saw you, uh, kissing some new guy.
-等一下 你什么时候… -昨晚 我其实是想去找你谈谈的
- Wait... When did you... - The other night. I was actually coming over to talk.
天啊 班吉 非常抱歉 我都不知道
Oh my God, Benji, I'm, I'm so sorry. I had no...
不 没关系 你没做错什么
It's fine. It's okay. You didn't do anything wrong.
但看到你跟新男友在一起…
But seeing you with someone new,
那让我接受了 你已经放下了之前的感情
it made me accept that you've... you've moved on.
而我也需要放下
And I need to move on, too.
我只是不确信 自己能在这儿做到这件事
I'm just not really sure I can... do that here.
好吧 我理解
Yeah, I... I understand.
行了 也许我们
Well, maybe I'll... see you around.
等我放假回来的时候再见
You know, when I'm back for the holidays and stuff.
好的 也许吧
Yeah. Yeah, maybe.
那好
布拉斯顿咖啡店
-嘿 亲爱的 -嗨
- Hey, you. - Hey.
冬季嘉年华已经让我迫不及待了 我要给你赢一条金鱼
I can't wait for this Winter Carnival. I am going to win you a goldfish
不过它很有可能到了晚上就死了
that is most definitely gonna die by the end of the night.
安德鲁 我得告诉你…
Andrew... I need to tell you
我要搬到帕洛阿尔托去
I'm moving to Palo Alto.
Oh.
对 我知道这原本不在我们的计划里
Yeah, I, I know it's not, uh, what we planned,
但我意识到自己需要跟家人在一起
but I realized... that I need to, uh, be with my family.
不 我…我们能想出办法的
No, I... We can figure this out, um.
我们会做到的
We can make it work.
我会翘几天课 帮你安顿好
I will just skip some school, help you get situated,
-然后我们可以… -不 我不想让你翘课
- and then we can just kinda... - No, I don't want you to miss any school.
好吧 那我周末过去
Okay, then I'll come out on weekends.
坐周五晚上的红眼航♥班♥过去 然后坐最后一班航♥班♥…
Just take the red-eye on Friday, and then the last flight out...
安德鲁 不 我…你周末要打篮球
Andrew, no, no, I... You have basketball on the weekend.
-那我可以翘几场比赛 -我不想你翘掉比赛
- So? I can miss some games. - But I don't want you to miss them.
篮球是你的未来
Basketball is your future.
米娅 你才是我的未来
Mia, you are my future.
这可不一定
Uh... you don't know that.
天啊 我不能…
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表