剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
好吧 有人知道了
Okay, so, some rando must've found out that...
你所谓的滑雪旅行的真♥相♥
your ski trip wasn't a ski trip.
有个帖子 说了你去戒酒的事
There's a post about you goin' to rehab.
你好啊 滑雪戒酒
What up, Ski-hab?!
你觉得是谁发的
Who do you think posted it?
我只告诉了你和维克托
I only told you and Victor.
可我的确说过 他可以告诉最亲近的朋友
But I did say he could tell his closest friends.
我会把这一条 加进闺蜜之夜的事项清单里
I will add that to our list of things to do on our girls' night.
好吧 那么 关于闺蜜之夜
Um, okay, so about girls' night,
我当然想尽快开始
I definitely wanna do that soon,
但露西和我想着 既然我妈不在家 我们也许可以有个不一样的闺蜜之夜
but... Lucy and I were thinking, since my mom's gone, we might, you know, have a different type of girls' night.
等等 那意味着…
Wait, does that mean...
不管你要说的是什么 都别说出口
Whatever you're about to say, just don't.
这样似乎比较明智
That seems wise.
非常抱歉 米娅 我讨厌取消我们的计划
I'm so sorry, Mia. I hate to cancel our plans.
别说了 我完全明白
Stop. I totally get it.
那好 我就跟这个家伙过吧
Uh, yeah, I'll just... I'll hang with this one.
我要去为英语考试做准备了 回头见
I have an English quiz to cram for, so... see you later?
好的
Yeah.
哦 天啊 这是你的第一次 是吗
Oh my God... This is your first time, right?
你没事吧 你想谈谈这件事吗
- Mm-hm. - Are you okay? Do you, do you wanna talk about it?
我之前是有些问题 但跟露西谈过了 所以我们现在没事了
Yeah, I had some questions, but talked about it with Lucy, and now we're good.
太好了
That's so... great.
别瞎脑补了
Stop picturing it.
我只是人类
I am only human.
Hmm.
嘿
Hey.
维克托 你能洗个澡吗 而且要快
Victor, can you take a shower and be quick?
-怎么 有人要来吗 -是的
- Why, are we having people over? - Yeah.
我跟你♥爸♥那天在教会 认识了一对很不错的夫妇
Your father and I met a lovely couple at church the other day.
猜猜怎么着 他们有个跟你同岁的儿子 也是同志
And guess what? They have a son your age... who's gay.
-哦 天啊 你不是吧 -是的
- Oh my God, you didn't. - We did.
其实是她请他们来的 维克托 好吗 我跟她说过了 还请求过她
Actually, she did, Victor, okay? I told her, I begged her.
抱歉 伊莎 但我不赞成这么做
I'm, I'm sorry, Isa, but I'm not goin' down for this.
行了 你哪怕试一下 行吗
Ay, can you just give it a chance?
也许你跟尼克能来电
Maybe you and Nick'll hit it off.
因为我们俩都是同志吗
Because we're both gay?
不是同志的人会因为不是同志
Are all straight people perfect for each other
-就适合对方吗 -我赞成维克托 这整件事就是乱来
- because they're straight? - I'm with Victor. This whole thing is messed up,
作为支持 我打算不出席这次晚餐 跟朋友们出去
and in support, I'm blowing off this dinner and going out with my friends.
等等 什么朋友 你们要去哪儿
Wait, wait, wait. What, What friends? Where you going?
就去加油站 对面的那座废弃房♥子里嗑药
Oh, just to the abandoned house across from the gas station to shoot up.
-拜拜 -这可不好笑 皮拉尔
- Byeee. - That's not funny. Pilar!
维克托 你能去洗个澡吗 因为他们就要到了
Victor, can you take a shower, please? Because they are on their way.
我感觉现在的气氛很紧张 所以我回房♥间里吃晚饭
I'm sensing a lot of tension right now, so I'll take dinner in my room.
-我也是 -哦 不 你不行
- Me too. - Oh, no. Not you.
-妈妈 -不 来吧
- Mom. - No, no, no, come on.
-嘿 -嗨 -谢谢你们请我们来 -别客气 很荣幸
Thanks for havin' us.
见到你们很高兴
Good to see you.
行了 我留下来吃晚饭
Fine, I will stay for dinner,
但只是因为你从小就教育我要有礼貌
but only because you raised me to be polite.
不是吧
Seriously?
抱歉 我以为你周一和周三上班
Sorry. I, uh, I thought you worked Mondays and Wednesdays.
是的 我记下了你的时间表 就跟我有多喜欢这里的肉桂拿铁一样
And, yes, I memorized your schedule because I hate awkward run-ins
我也同样不喜欢尴尬的争吵
just as much as I love this place's cinnamon oat lattes.
来双份的怎么样
How about a double shot,
好让你有精力毁掉另一个人的生活
so you can have enough energy to blow up someone else's life?
是关于今天那个戒酒的帖子吗
Is this about today's rehab post?
因为我绝不会写那样的东西
Because I would never, ever write something like that.
可不是嘛 因为你很有尊严
Right, right. Because you have so much honor.
除了你吻别人男朋友的时候
Except when you're kissing other people's boyfriends.
我爸妈给维克托瞎撮合对象 真令人讨厌
It's so annoying that my parents are pimping out Victor to some random kid.
与此同时 我爸对我就好像 我会是《日界线》的下一个故事一样
Meanwhile, my dad treats me like I'm about to be the next story on Dateline.
你比维克托还不会假笑
Wow... You're even worse at fake laughing than Victor.
-没错 -你没事吧
- Yeah. - Are you okay?
没事 抱歉 只是我妈跟人约会的事着实吓了我一跳
Yeah, I'm sorry. It's just, you know, this whole my mom dating thing's throwing me for a loop.
她看上去好多了
She seems like she's doing a lot better.
我知道 好吧 我希望她确实是好多了
I know, okay? And I wanna believe that she is,
我妈上一次还是跟我爸在一起 他们闹掰的时候 她的状况恶化了
but the last guy my mom was with was my dad, and when they split, she spiraled... hard.
我只是不想随便出现个人 就让她前功尽弃
I just don't want some random guy undoing all of her progress.
-嗨 -嗨 你一定就是菲利克斯了 -是的 这位是皮拉尔
- Oh! - Hi, hi, uh, you must be Felix. -Uh, yes, yes, um, uh, Pilar.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
斯图尔特
Stuart.
谢谢你们来这里见我们
Thank you for meeting us here, you guys.
行了 我要让你们彼此多了解一下
Um, okay, I'm gonna let you guys get to know each other a little bit more,
我去拿蛋糕 然后我们就开始
and I'm gonna go get our cakes, and we'll get started.
那么 你们俩是怎么认识的
So, um, how did you two meet?
我开了一间冥想工作室 然后道恩开始来我这儿上精力疗愈课
I own a meditation studio, and Dawn started taking my energy healing class.
Oh, okay.
好吧 那她肯定是因为精神健康问题 上了你的课
So, she must be taking your class for mental health.
我想你们已经聊过那件事了 对吗
I assume you guys... talked about that, right?
是的 其实聊了很多
We have, uh, a lot, actually,
但谁又没有过这样那样的小抑郁呢
um, but who hasn't had a smidge of depression here and there?
是啊 我可不觉得那是小抑郁
You know, I, I, I wouldn't, I wouldn't call it "a smidge".
你那么说倒是听上去挺可爱的
You know, it almost makes it sound... cute.
你说得没错 我只是不想把事情言重了
You're right. You're right. I, I guess I was just tryin' to keep things light.
这样吧 我问你点事
You know what? Let me ask you something.
那个精力疗愈课
Uh, in this class of, um, healing energy,
会教怎么硬逼人吃下 本来不想吃的面包
uh, do they teach you how to force-feed someone toast when they're unwilling to eat?
或是穿衣 洗澡的事吗
Or just to get dressed? How 'bout take a shower?
-菲利克斯 别说了 -来了 谁想吃蛋糕
- Felix, stop it. - Okay. Who's ready to get their cake cup on?
Yeah.
广受好评的暗黑丹麦剧情片 你已经翻了三遍了
You have scrolled through "Critically Acclaimed Dark Danish Dramas" about three times now.
我们选点什么看吧
Maybe we pick something.
好吧!
Um, yeah.
看吧 你那声“好吧”就好像 我们要按下播放键
See, that "yeah" sounds like we're gonna press play,
然后十秒钟后又按了暂停 因为你想谈谈
and then pause it 10 seconds later because you wanna "talk".
只是我以为拉克会联♥系♥我
It's just I thought I would hear from Lake.
但我想她现在正跟露西在一起
I guess she's busy with Lucy.
你怎么了
What's goin' on with you?
-你在嫉妒露西吗 -没有
- Are you jealous of Lucy? - No.
她们俩这么快就这么如胶似漆了
They've just gotten so close, so fast.
她跟菲利克斯在一起时 需要有个女性朋友来倾诉
I mean, when, when she was dating Felix, she needed a girlfriend to talk about him.
但跟露西在一起 她的女朋友和作为她倾诉对象的 女性朋友就成了同一个人
But... with Lucy, her girlfriend is the girlfriend to talk to you about her girlfriend.
我们还是看电影吧
Let's just watch a movie.
我们从四年级起就是最好的朋友了
It's just we've been best friends since fourth grade.
这是我们逛超♥市♥时 发现的
This is an Argentinian red that we, actually, discovered
阿根廷红酒
while we were touring... the supermarket.
嘿 抱歉 我花了点时间准备
Hey, uh, sorry it took me a minute to get ready.
值了 你收拾得很帅气
It's worth the wait. You clean up nice.
谢谢 家里来人吃晚餐时 我一般不会出这么多汗
Thanks. I'm not, usually, drenched in sweat when people come over for a dinner party,
但这次我很晚才知道你们要来
but it was kind of sprung on me last minute.
那我可以说实话吗
Well, can I be honest?
我爸妈是连踢带叫地把我硬拽来的
My parents dragged me here kicking and screaming,
-所以… -真的吗
- so. - Really?
-嗯 -所以 你并不想来 是吗
- Yeah. - Uh, so, you didn't wanna come?
对于你 他们只知道
The only thing they knew about you
你是同志 所以我当然不想来
was that you were gay, so of course not.
-原则上 我被冒犯了 -没错 同感
- I was offended on principle. - Yeah, same, same.
在支持同志儿子这件事上 我妈是个新人
My mom is still new to the whole "supportive mother of a gay son" thing.
是的
Yeah.
而且我最近
And, uh...
刚经历一次很糟糕的分手
also, I've kinda just recently, um, been going through, like, a pretty bad breakup,
大家都给我压力让我向前看 可我不知道自己有没有准备好
- Hm. - and, um... everyone's, like, pressuring me to move on, but I just don't know if I'm ready to yet.
我也说不好 也许大家是对的
Well, I don't know. Maybe, everyone's onto something.
我有个主意 看着
Um... I have an idea... Watch this.
我真是笨 妈妈 我把那个派完全给忘了
Oh, I'm, I'm such an idiot. Mom, I, I totally forgot to bring the pie.
亲爱的 我们跟萨拉♥萨♥尔家说过 我们要带甜点来
Oh, well, sweetie, we told the Salazars that we would bring dessert.
我知道 非常抱歉 我可以出去买♥♥一个
I know, I know. I'm so sorry. Um, I, I can just run out and go get another one.
没关系 我家肯定有甜点之类的
It's fine. I'm sure that I can find something.
拜托 萨拉♥萨♥尔夫人 我爸妈肯定不会饶了我的
Please, Mrs. Salazar, my parents will never let me live this down.
维克托 你想一起吗
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表