剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
可讽刺的是 我不仅失去了他们 也失去了你
And the ironic thing is, not only did I lose them, I lost you.
可你配得上有一位
But you deserve... a boyfriend
一直把你放在首位的男朋友
who puts you first, always.
而我真的 真的很抱歉自己无法成为那个人
And I'm really, really sorry that I could not be that guy.
所以 是的 就这些
So, uh, yeah, that's, uh... that's kind of it.
所以… 行了 我… 再见
So, um... yeah, I'll, uh... I'll see ya.
菲利克斯 等一下
Felix, wait.
我们这是要去哪儿
Where are we going?
快点 快来
Hurry up! Come on! Hurry up, hurry up!
-嗨 菲利克斯 -嗨 各位 你们好吗 -见到你们很高兴
- Hi, Felix. - Hey, guys! How you doin'? How are ya? - Good to see ya.
行了 赶紧拍全家福吧
Okay, let's take the stupid family photo now.
一 二 三 萨拉♥萨♥尔
One, two, three, Salazar!
不 不行 我要再来一次
I get to go again, I get to go again!
嘿 各位
Hey, guys.
Hey.
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
班吉去寄宿学校了
Benji left to boarding school.
但我没事
But I-I'm okay.
-我很好 -我真的很遗憾
- I'm, I'm okay. - I'm really sorry.
行了 别伤感了 我们现在在嘉年华呢
All right, enough with the sad. We are at a carnival.
今晚尽情享受吧
Let's make the most of tonight.
下次我们所有人想聚到一起 可能要等一段时间了
It might be the last time we're all together for a while.
什么 为什么
What, why?
我要搬到帕洛阿尔托去
I'm moving to Palo Alto.
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
我也会想你的
I'm gonna miss you, too.
好吧 这更伤感了 你们谁赶紧跟我去玩游戏吧
Okay, this is more sad. Someone play a game with me, stat.
我们去吧
Let's do it.
我等会儿去找你们 我有点事要做
Uh, hey, I'll, I'll catch up with you guys. There's something I gotta do.
好的
Okay.
-祝你们玩得开心 -给
- You guys enjoy your night. - Um, here you go.
就你自己吗
Just you?
是的 就我一个人 可我并不介意
Yeah, just me... and I'm okay with that.
好吧
Uh, okay.
那好
All right.
等等
Wait!
还能加一个人吗
Room for one more?
我还以为你走了
I, I thought you left.
老兄 你上还是不上
Hey, buddy? You in or you out?
来吧
Come on.
玩得开心
Enjoy.
今天你走了之后
After you left today,
我跟我爸妈谈了很久
I had a really long talk with my parents.
关于你的事
About you,
关于我爸对你说的话 还有背着我去找你之类的
about what my dad said to you, and going behind my back like that.
我告诉他们让我重新酗酒的不是你
And I told them that... you're not my trigger.
而是他们
They are.
我想跟你在一起 维克托
I want us to be together, Victor.
但我自己还有问题要解决
But I still have to work on myself.
很多问题
Like... a lot.
而且我也不知道我们最后会怎样
And I have no idea how it ends between us,
这让我非常害怕
which scares the hell out of me.
你害怕吗
Does it scare you?
害怕
Yeah.
你有没有想过 要是你刚搬到这儿来的时候
Do you ever wonder what would've happened
我们就一起坐了那个摩天轮会怎么样
if we'd just gone on that Ferris wheel together when you first moved here?
没有
No.
其实没想过
Not really.
因为… 那不是我们的故事
Because... that isn't our story.
这个才是 而且… 它很完美
This is. And... it's perfect.
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表