剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
Lucas?
你是迭戈
Diego.
难以置信 我在这个软件上约到的第一个人居然就是你
I can't believe I meet up with one guy from this stupid app, and-and it's you.
你还说自己身高一米八
And I can't believe you said you're 5'11"!
你还用了那张不露脸的照片呢 那些是谁的腹肌
I can't believe you used that torso pic. Whose abs are those?
你说你是埃莫里学校的新生 你自己猜是谁的吧
You're a freshman at Emory. Figure it out.
好吧
你应该出来约会吗
Um... Are you supposed to be going on dates?
我是说鉴于你还在戒酒恢复期里
I mean, in-in terms of your, uh, your recovery?
-其实不应该 -好吧
Uh, no, not really.
我只是今晚得消遣消遣
I just really needed a distraction tonight.
Oh.
你想谈谈那件事吗
Do you want to talk about it?
我今晚本来是想忘掉那些问题的
I was kind of hoping to forget about my problems tonight.
懂了
Got it. Yeah. Um...
虽然我很想帮你摆脱那些
Well, as much as I'd like to, you know, help you, get your mind off things,
但我们俩不应该在一起的
we're not really supposed to be hanging out.
所以…
So...
我是说维克托和班吉不该在一起
Well, I mean, Victor and Benji aren't supposed to be hanging out.
可我觉得卢卡斯和迭戈可以
I don't see why... Lucas and Diego can't.
就今晚
Just for tonight.
好吧 就今晚
Yeah. Yeah. Just-just for tonight.
来吧 迭戈
Come on, Diego.
我就是迭戈
That's me.
喂
Hello?
菲利克斯 你在吗
Felix? Are you there?
在 我在呢 我很担心 你没事吧 完毕
Yeah, I'm here. I was worried. Are you okay? Over.
我没事 完毕 行了 不玩了 我们还是像正常人那样讲话吧
I'm fine. Over. Okay, yeah, I'm not doing that. Let's just talk like normal people.
好吧 皮拉尔 出什么事了
Okay. Um, Pilar, what's going on?
我爸妈在我房♥间里找到了避孕药
My parents found birth control in my room.
什么 好吧 我们都没做过 你怎么会有避孕药
What? Okay, uh... Okay, why do you have birth control if we're not even...
是我不懂性知识吗
Do I not know how sex works?
我只是想做好准备
I just wanted to be prepared.
我是说我们俩相爱 而且看起来会发展到那一步 所以…
I mean, we're in love, and... it seemed like things were headed that way, so.
确实是 我是说你知道我…
Yeah, definitely. I mean, you know, I-I-I...
我有点… 我当然非常期待
I was kind of, yeah, I was... I was definitely having high hopes...
当然是你准备好的时候
for that. Uh... I mean, when you're ready. Of course.
你跟你♥爸♥妈解释过了吗
Um... Did you explain that to your parents?
我说的不是“发展到那一步”的事
I mean, not the, you know, heading that way part,
是“菲利克斯没跟他们的女儿做过”
but the Felix-isn't-having-sex- with-their-daughter part.
我想解释的 可他们认为我在说谎
I tried to, but they think I'm lying.
好吧 我理解
Yeah. Yeah, I get that.
什么 你站谁一边
What? Whose side are you on?
嘿 我谁都不站 好吧 我理解他们为什么不相信你
Hey, I'm on... I'm on no one's side. Okay, I just... I understand why they don't believe you.
之前我们的事瞒了他们几个星期
We lied to them for weeks about us.
嘿 如果…
Hey, uh, you know, would it, um...
我们冷静一个星期会有用吗
would it help if we just... take a step back for a beat?
冷静是什么意思 是说不见面吗
What do you mean, take a step back? Like, not see each other?
我的意思是 对 就几天
I mean, yeah, just for, like, a-a couple days,
等你♥爸♥气消了
you know, until your, um, dad cools off.
他可能没法消气 他骨子里就是很保守
He may never cool off. He's a deeply uncool human being.
好吧 听着 我只知道 之前当我走投无路时
Okay, look, the only thing I know
是他们接纳了我
is that they took me in when I had nowhere else to go.
他们对我来说就是第二个家的家人
They're like a second family to me. I-I-I...
事到如今 我不能再犯错了
I can't mess this up more than we already have.
皮拉尔
Pilar?
皮拉尔 你在听吗 通话完毕
Pilar, are you there? Over?
通话完毕
Over.
行了 亲爱的 欢迎来到朱迪饼干家
All right, honey, welcome to Kooky Judy's!
你们玩得开心吗 好棒
Y'all having a good time? Yes!
我们的第一个数字是B24
And our first number is B24.
我骗了所有的男朋友 说我有B24
That's what I tell all my boyfriends, honey. Be 24.
I13 对有些人来说不吉祥…
- I13! Unlucky for some. - Um...
你确定这样没问题吗 所有人都在喝酒呢
Are you sure y-you're okay with all this? With-with everyone drinking?
你是指我能去餐厅吗
You mean can I go to a restaurant?
大家最爱的维他命 B-2
Everyone's favorite vitamin, B12!
能
Yeah.
抱歉 我不知道除了我
I-I'm sorry. I... I just... don't know what your triggers are.
还有什么能让你不舒服
Besides me.
G46 我明白你们对他们 耍那些老套的小把戏
G46. I see you're up to the same old tricks...
我现在很尬吗 我觉得自己现在真的很尬
Am I being awkward? I feel like I'm being really awkward.
不会 别太当真 开心玩就好 行吗
Let's just keep things light.
卢卡斯 迭戈
Okay? Lucas. Diego.
I29
我也喜欢69 但那可不一样
I also like to 69, but that's a different game.
好吧 卢卡斯
Okay, Lucas.
-你读什么专业 -音乐 -我的前男友是个音乐家
- What did you major in? - Music. - Oh. My ex-boyfriend was a musician.
-听上去很梦幻啊 -没错 非常梦幻
- Mm. Sounds dreamy. - Yes. Very dreamy.
他是我第一个男朋友 也是我的初恋
He was my first boyfriend and... my first love.
我的第一个 你知道的
My first... You know.
B8 别问我的体重
B8! Don't you ask me my weight!
你有那样的特别的人吗
Uh, did you have anyone special like that?
没有 我只跟令人失望的人交往过
Nah. I only dated duds.
N2 亲爱的 谁喜欢我我就喜欢谁
Honey, I'm N2 anyone who's N2 me!
乞丐可没权挑挑拣拣的 我说得对吗
Beggars can't be choosers, am I right?
宾果
Bingo!
哦 好棒
Oh! Damn!
上台来 有奖品给你
Get your pretty young tush on up here! I got a prize for you.
Oh...
近看你更养眼呢
You look even better up close.
你就像电影里那些青少年吸血鬼
You look like one of those teenage movie vampires.
肤白又饥渴
All pale and horny.
这是你的奖品
Here's your prize.
我其实刚戒酒
Oh, I'm actually sober.
你是好样的 那就便宜我了
Well, good for you. Even better for me.
你居然中奖了
I can't believe you won.
我们能离开这里吗
Uh, can we get out of here?
好的
Uh... yeah.
-查尔斯 -班吉
- Oh, Charles. - Benji.
-谢天谢地 -吓坏我们了
- Thank God. - We were so scared.
你当时想什么呢
What were you thinking?
我想着…
I was thinking I...
我不能再瞒下去了
I can't do this anymore.
关于我 有些事你们应该知道
There's something you should know about me.
班吉 你没事吧
Benji, are... are you okay?
从我们从宾果游戏那儿出来 你就没说过话了
It's like you've barely said a word since we left bingo.
-抱歉 -不用 没关系
- Sorry. - It's okay.
我只是…
I just, uh...
我爸找人通了通关系
My dad pulled some strings...
最终抹去了我开车肇事的记录
finally got my car accident taken off my record.
我想
W-which I guess is...
这算是好事吧
a good thing.
只是这勾起了很多回忆
It's just bringing up a lot of memories.
Yeah.
我不是有意把气氛搞得紧张的
I didn't mean to make it heavy.
不 没关系 我无所谓
No, it... it's okay. I-I'm fine with heavy.
我有好多事想问你
I-I have so much I want to ask you.
我们甚至从来没谈过戒酒的事
We never even talked about rehab.
是啊 是很紧张
Yeah. It was intense.
但是好的那种
But, good intense.
我知道了自己非常焦虑
I learned that I have...
并通过喝酒来排解
a lot of anxiety, and drinking is how I cope.
你很焦虑吗 你可是班吉 没什么事能扰乱你
You have anxiety? Dude, you're Benji. Nothing ever gets you.
骗到你了
Tricked ya.
什么事会让你焦虑
What makes you anxious?
应该说什么事不会
It's more like what doesn't.
我只是摆脱不了那种自己不论做什么
I just can't shake this feeling that no matter what I do,
最后都会令某人失望的想法
I'm going to end up disappointing someone.
可你从没让我失望过
Well... y-you've never disappointed me.
-一次都没有 -你只是说说罢了
- Mm-hmm. - Not once. - You're just saying that.
我可不是随便说说的
But, the thing is, like, I'm not.
听着
Look...
我不是要干扰你戒酒恢复
I'm not trying to mess with your recovery.
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表