剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
因为你在里面提到
'Cause you mentioned that you were crashing
你借住在你朋友莱拉和萨凡纳家
with your friend Layla in Savannah?
是我回到美国后才开始的
Only since I've been back in the States.
对 你之前在加纳 是吗
Oh yeah. You were in Ghana, right?
去安装雕塑
For a-a sculpture installation?
好酷
That's so cool.
加纳简直是个奇迹 你去过吗
Well, Ghana is a marvel. Have you been?
-没有 -去加纳吗
- Um, not... - To Ghana?
她一直想去什么 然后她想起来自己还在读高中
Oh, she's been meaning to, and then she remembered she's in high school.
我们别谈高中 很无聊
Let's not talk about high school. That's boring.
我还是无法相信 你最后跟安德鲁斯宾塞在一起了 我还记得他以前骑着小摩托追你
I still can't believe you ended up with Andrew Spencer. Remember when he used to chase you around on his scooter?
他的脸颊胖胖的
Oh! And he had the chunkiest cheeks!
莱拉 亲爱的
Oh, Layla, honey.
你能相信吗 我女儿居然美得这么沉鱼落雁?
Can you get over how absolutely breathtaking my daughter is?
见到你太好了 亲爱的 你妈妈一直说你的事
It's good to see you, baby. Your mom talks about you all the time.
是啊 我非常非常为你骄傲
Uh, guilty. I'm very, very proud of you.
那边有两个人 其中一个一直谈论你
There are two guys back there, and one keeps talking about you...
可她骄傲什么呢
But, like, what is she proud of?
她一点都不了解你
She doesn't know anything about you.
等一下 不 我知道一些事情
Wait, wait. No, I know things.
从你♥爸♥的帖子里了解到点点滴滴
I-I get bits and pieces from your dad's posts,
比如你二年级时的艺术展
like your sophomore art show.
那些灯箱肖像画 都可以挂到画廊展出了
Those lightbox portraits. They were gallery-ready. Hm.
我真希望自己能亲眼看看
I just... I wish I could have seen them in the flesh.
是可以啊 那是高中艺术展
I mean, you could have. It was a high school art show.
票又不难弄
I can't imagine tickets were very hard to come by.
安德鲁 没事 没关系
Andrew, it's fine. It's fine.
没关系
It's fine.
我该到场的
I should have been there.
可我没有
And I wasn't.
Uh...
抱歉 失陪一下
Could you, uh, excuse me for a moment?
你刚才搞什么
What the hell was that?
班吉 没事的
Benji...
他们挥手让我们通过了检查点
Look, it's okay. They waved us right through the checkpoint.
要是他们看到我们换座位了呢
But what if they saw us switching seats?
我不明白对于刚才的事 你怎么能这么泰然自若
I don't understand how you're being so nice about this.
因为我爱你
Because... I love you.
你喝多了 犯了错
You drank. You slipped up.
但你明天给你的担♥保♥人打电♥话♥ 重头再来
But, you'll call your sponsor tomorrow, and, and you'll start over.
嘿 各位 抱歉打扰了
Hey, guys. Sorry to interrupt.
我明早一早要出门 所以我想睡觉前把车钥匙拿回来
I just have an early morning, so I want to get my keys back before bed.
钥匙怎么会在维克托手里
Why does Victor have my keys?
Uh...
我没开过路虎
I-I never drove a Range Rover before,
所以 最后几个街区班吉让我开的车
so Benji let me drive it for the last few blocks.
挺好开的吧
Pretty sweet ride, right?
是的
Yeah.
-晚安 两位 -晚安
- Good night, guys. - Good night.
等等 爸爸
Wait. Dad.
我做不到
I can't do this.
怎么了 班吉
What is it, Benji?
我得告诉我爸妈
I have to tell my parents.
我想你该走了
I think you should go.
嘿 你在干什么呢
Hey, man. What are you doing?
嘿 在等你回家
Hey! Waiting for you to get home.
在骚扰202室的卢女士吗
And annoying Mrs. Loo in 202?
抱歉 跟班吉待得时间长了一点
Sorry. Things with Benji went a little longer than expected.
-可不是嘛 -不 不是你想的那样
- Yeah, they did. - No, not... Not like that.
班吉的…
Benji's...
他有点棘手的个人状况
He's going through some, uh, pretty intense personal stuff
不太方便讲出来
that I can't really talk about right now.
好吧
Okay.
那你呢 你跟我妹妹在一起了吗
But, uh, what about you? Did you end up getting with my sister?
我是想表达支持的
I tried to sound supportive.
不 没事的 不
No, it's fine. Not yet. You know...
跟皮拉尔一切进展得都很棒 可是她好像不想让你♥爸♥妈知道
Everything with Pilar was great, but... she got weird about your parents knowing.
嗯
Hm.
这个“嗯”听起来可不像什么好事
That was an ominous "hm".
你♥爸♥妈不喜欢我吗
Do your parents not like me?
难道是我对萨拉♥萨♥尔一家一厢情愿吗
Is my Salazar family crush unrequited?
不 我的家人喜欢你
No. My family loves you.
只是 要是他们知道了你跟皮拉尔谈恋爱 他们可能就没那么喜欢你了
It-it's just that if they find out that you're seeing Pilar, they might... love you less.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
这个嘛 他们对她的保护欲非常强
Well, they're very protective over her.
之前她在德克萨斯有个男朋友
Like. when she had a boyfriend back in Texas,
我爸把她的房♥门给拆了
my dad took her door off her bedroom.
好吧 那就有点变♥态♥了
Okay, that is a little bit psycho.
听着 拉丁裔的父亲非常疼女儿
Listen, man, Latino dads and their daughters, it's a real thing.
所以在这件事上 也许顺着皮拉尔比较好
So, maybe just let Pilar lead the way on this one for a little while.
-好吧 -嗯
- Okay. - Yeah.
不管那件关于班吉 不能说的事情是什么
Hey, and whatever mystery thing's going on with Benji,
你们都会挺过去的
you guys are gonna get through it.
要是你接吻能有你妹妹一半厉害的话
If you're half as good at kissing as your sister...
-老兄 -一说出口我就后悔了
- Dude! - I regretted that as soon as I said it.
嘿
Hey.
很抱歉安德鲁刚才那样
Um, sorry about Andrew.
我理解
Oh, I get it.
换我也会提防我自己的
I'd be wary of me, too.
我爸今天再婚了
Um... So, my dad got remarried today.
你觉得她人怎么样
And how do we feel about her?
她叫维罗妮卡 对吗
Veronica, right?
需要点时间 但她人其实很棒
It took a minute, uh, but she's actually pretty great.
现在让我纠结的是我爸
It's my dad who I'm struggling with right now.
他刚获得了一份新工作
He just got offered a new job.
他想我们搬家
He wants to move us across the country,
可他根本不在乎我想怎样
and he doesn't care at all what I want.
感觉很熟悉
Sounds familiar.
你那时也是因为这个才离开的吗
Is that why you left?
我只听过他的说法
I've only ever heard his side.
你四五岁的时候 我获得了一个邀请 去巴黎的一家小画廊开展
When you were 4 or 5, I got an offer to show in this tiny gallery in Paris.
虽然不算有名 但对我来说很重要
Nothing prestigious, but... it meant something to me.
我永远都不会忘记 我提出搬去巴黎时他脸上的表情
I'll never forget the look on his face when I said I wanted us to go to Paris.
就好像我是个 活在梦中世界的蠢小孩一样
Like I was a stupid child, living in a dream world.
你就是因为这个才离家出走的?
So, that's why you left?
因为他不想跟你搬去巴黎
Because he wouldn't go to Paris with you?
不 当然不是
No, no, of course not.
你难道不明白吗
Don't you understand?
我在那个家里失去了自我
I was losing myself in that house.
那我呢
What about me?
我不知道该说什么
I-I don't know what to say.
我那样很自私
It was selfish.
而且很糟 是我做过的最差劲的事
And horrible. And the worst thing I've ever done.
但我现在已经不是当时 离家出走时的那个我了
But... I am not the person I was when I left.
我会不惜一切跟你在一起
And I would do anything to have you in my life again, so...
所以 告诉我我能做什么
tell me what I can do.
-可以搬到克里克伍德来
You could move to Creekwood.
-什么 -你可以搬到克里克伍德来
- What? - You could move to Creekwood.
如果你搬来 我就不用搬走了
I mean, if you were there, then I wouldn't have to move.
而且我们也许可以试着恢复我们之间的关系
- Oh. - And we could... maybe work on our relationship.
也许…
And maybe, um...
我不知道 抚平过去的创伤?
I don't know. Try to... heal?
我喜欢这个主意
I love that idea.
可我几个星期后要去布拉格
But I'm supposed to go to Prague in a few weeks.
我要去那边的一家画廊实习
I accepted a residency at a gallery there.
但就去几个月
But, it's only for a few months.
所以也许在那之后 我想之后应该会顺利
So, maybe after that? I-I think after that would work great.
这就是个错误
This was a mistake.
米娅
Mia.
我不知道自己之前 为什么认为这次会有所不同
I don't know why I thought it would be different.
你能送我回家吗
Can you take me home?
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表