剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》整季提要
Previously on season one of "How to get away with murder"...
我新认识了个人 达西先生
I met a new guy. Mr. Darcy.
在Θ姐妹会宿舍
A woman's body was found
找到了一具女性尸体
inside the Kappa Kappa Theta house.
两名嫌犯被指控一级谋杀
两名嫌犯
Two suspects,
格里芬·奥莱利和丽贝卡·萨特被逮捕
Griffin O'reilly and Rebecca Sutter, were arrested.
女子凶杀案有两名疑犯被捕
丽贝卡来了 等我清醒过来
Rebecca came over. Next thing I know,
这时候莱拉来了
we're in the middle when Lila walked in.
那时我才看到丽贝卡 她在笑
And that's when I see Rebecca smiling.
我才知道整件事都是她计划好的
I knew then she set the whole thing up.
-出去 -格里芬想把这事栽赃给你
- Let's go. - Griffin's gonna pin it on you!
你的当事人刚刚招供了
Your client just confessed.
还全程录了像
Got it all on tape, too.
她不是我杀的 是他们逼我这么说的
I didn't kill her. They made me say those things.
我和那个女生什么也没有
There was nothing going on with me and that girl.
山姆 为什么死人手♥机♥上会有你的裸照
Sam, why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
她的手♥机♥最后怎么会在你手里
So, how did you end up with her phone?
是她前一晚留在我房♥里的
She left it at my apartment the night before.
莱拉有了六周的身孕
Lila was six weeks pregnant.
我想也是 想的是杀害她的场景吗
I bet you did -- killing her?
你很享受 对吧
You enjoyed it, didn't you?
-我的天 老天 老天 老天 -米凯拉
- Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my god! - Michaela!
你得赶快过来
You have to get here right now!
让他放开她 快想办法
Get him off her! Do something!!
你是否可以精确定位出
Were you able to pinpoint Mr. Keating's phone
基廷先生在8月29日晚的行动方位
on the night of august 29th?
我可以
I was.
停在了云杉路3204号♥
3204 spruce road.
云杉路3204号♥
这个地址是Θ姐妹会宿舍所在位置
That's the address of Kappa Kappa Theta Sorority House.
你认得这枚戒指吗
You recognize this ring?
我们结婚那天 我送给我丈夫的
I gave it to my husband on our wedding day.
知道为什么我们会在树林里找到它吗
Any idea why we found it in the woods?
我马上去办
I'm on it.
前费城警探内特·勒西
Former Philadelphia detective Nate Lahey was arrested
因与米尔顿大学教授山姆·基廷的死有关被逮捕
in connection with the death of professor Sam Keating.
鲁迪
Rudy?
他是你之前的怪咖房♥客
Yeah, he's the freak who lived here before you.
她说他精神崩溃了
She said he had a nervous breakdown.
其实是吸毒过量
Actually it was a drug overdose,
恩菲尔德精神病医院
所以他才被送进精神病院
which put him in a mental institution.
你认识她 对吗
You know her, right?
她叫丽贝卡
Her name's Rebecca.
湿
Wet.
"湿"
"Wet"?
水箱
The water tank.
韦斯·吉宾斯的手♥机♥定位中
韦斯·吉宾斯的手♥机♥位于恩菲尔德精神病医院
宾夕法尼亚 安布勒 福里斯特格罗夫大街1800号♥ 19002
你这是在猜测
You're reaching.
他指认了她的照片
He pointed at her photo.
还说了"湿"
And said "Wet."
也许只是看到过她洗完澡出来的样子
Maybe he'd just seen her getting out of the shower.
恰巧在莱拉死那晚吗
On the night Lila died?
然后再看到丽贝卡照片时
Then, the next time he looks at a picture of Rebecca,
只会说一个"湿"字
all he can say is "Wet"?
终于回来了
Finally!
我是个蠢货
I'm a jerk.
我只是
I just got...
认真看书然后
bound up in work, and...
那女朋友打电♥话♥时就接电♥话♥
Then pick up the phone when your girlfriend calls
告诉她就行了啊
and tell her that.
我手♥机♥没电了
My phone died.
图书馆就没人有充电器吗
Nobody in the library had a charger?
对不起 好吗
I'm sorry, okay?
对不起
I'm sorry.
在水箱里的是莱拉 可不是凶手
Lila was in the water tank, not the person who killed her.
没错 也许是她把莱拉溺死的呢
Yeah. Maybe she drowned her.
不会的 尸检没验出来这个
No, the autopsy would've shown that.
我得问她
I need to ask her.
不行
No.
如果我错了 她会解释清楚
If I'm wrong, she'll clear it up.
她会被吓到 韦斯
Or she'll freak out, Wes.
你了解她
You know her.
有事吗
Is something wrong?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我感觉有什么事
I just feel like something's wrong
而你却什么都不说
and you're not saying anything.
没事
Nothing's wrong.
真的
You sure?
山姆攻击的是丽贝卡
Rebecca was the one Sam attacked
她也是我们之中唯一没有处理尸体的人
and the only one of us who didn't help us get rid of the body.
如果她害怕了就会跟警♥察♥说出一切
That is what she's gonna tell the police if she gets scared.
她能毁掉我们所有人 韦斯
She can screw us all, Wes.
压力搞得我有点心烦意乱
I've been stressed, distracted,
比我说的还烦躁
yeah, more than I've admitted,
但...
but...
跟你无关
it has nothing to do with you...
一点关系都没
at all.
我们该告诉安娜丽丝
We should tell Annalise.
说什么
Tell her what?
说莱拉可能是丽贝卡杀的
That Rebecca maybe killed Lila,
也就是说我们对她老公的所作所为
which means what we did to her husband
是个天大的错误吗
was all a giant mistake?
这哪是个好主意
Please tell me how that's a good idea.
这样 我们回家 装作若无其事
No, we go home, we act normal,
除非我们知道更多
at least until we know more.
跟我保证你会照做
Promise me you'll do that.
你保证你没骗我
You promise you're being honest with me?
我绝不骗你
I'm always honest with you.
我爱你
I love you.
五个月前
五个月前
-闭嘴 好吗 -闭嘴
- Just shut up, okay? - Shut up?!
8月29日
下午5:32
8月29日
下午5:32
你叫我闭嘴什么意思
What do you mean, shut up?!
莱拉我不知道你在说什么
Lila, I have no idea what you're talking about!
我现在不需要这个
I don't need this right now.
我压根不许需要什么谈话 好吗
I don't need all this, like, talk, okay?
你不需要什么意思
What do you mean you don't need this?
-怎么了 -闭嘴
- What happened? - Shut up!
你现在怎么了 够了 好吗
What is wrong with you right now? Stop, okay?!
跟我讲 我能搞定 你
Tell me what happened, and I can fix it. You --
-拿着 -不要
- Take it! - No!
拿着就行了
Just take it!
不 除非你跟我说怎么了
No, not until you tell me what happened.
没怎么 我只是不想做了
Nothing happened. I -- I just don't want to do this anymore.
好 如果你不想做了 那就不做了
Okay, look, if you don't want to deal anymore, that's fine,
但是至少跟我说发生了什么
but at least tell me what's going on.
我要和格里芬复合
I'm getting back together with Griffin.
你疯了吗 为什么
What, are you crazy? Why?
我爱他
I love him.
-你才不爱他 -我爱他
- No, you don't. - I do.
你♥他♥妈♥到底为什么这么上心
Why the hell do you care so much?
因为他对你不好
Because he's bad for you.
你知道的 他想控制你
You know that. He's trying to control you.
还有 达西虽然是个混账
And, yeah, Darcy's an ass,
但他至少不会让你觉得
but at least he's not trying to make you feel like a slut
有性需求就是荡♥妇♥
for having a sex drive!
所有发生在我身上不好的事
Everything bad that's happened to me
都和你有关系
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表