剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
这是公诉方的理论
Or so that's the prosecution's theory.
理论
Theory?
我到要看看他们怎么证明
Good luck proving that, huh?
逍遥法外
第一季 第二集
这是公诉方给我们的案情卷宗
The murder book, given to us by the prosecution
里面有马♥克♥思♥一案中他们搜集的所有证据
with all the evidence they've gathered in Max's case.
仔细过一遍
Go through it.
找到可以让我们的当事人无罪释放的漏洞
Find the holes to help get our guy a "Not guilty."
马♥克♥思♥说现场有三位警官
Max said there were three officers at the scene,
但是报告上只提到了两位
but only two were on the report.
我们需要拿到原始报告
We need the originals.
我觉得让小可爱去比较好
I was thinking we send the puppy.
聪明
Smart.
吉本斯先生 立刻跟我进办公室
Mr. Gibbons, my office -- now.
-这是怎么回事 -你指什么
- What do we think is going on there? - What do you mean?
我们都是靠努力才被选中的
We all earned our spot here, right?
但是候补先生呢
But wait list?
-别那么叫他 -也许他是她的私生子
- Don't call him that. - Maybe he's her secret baby,
小时候被别人领养了 他自己都不知道
like she gave him up for adoption and he doesn't even know.
因为所有黑人都是亲戚
Because all black people are related.
什么 不 我不是那
What? No. I-I wasn't --
我的意思是 这里一定有古怪
My point is, something is going on.
不然他为什么会在这里
Otherwise, why would he be here?
你们又为什么会在这里
Why are any of you here?
我一直在问自己这个问题
That's the question I'm still asking myself.
弗兰克说你对这份工作
Frank says that you're having second thoughts
有些疑虑
about the job.
一般弗兰克的看法我都会同意
And what Frank thinks, I usually agree with.
所以
So...
他的想法对吗
Is he right?
你后悔加入我们吗
Are you regretting your decision to join us?
不
No.
我很高兴能在这里
I'm happy to be here.
很好
Good.
那你得多承担点责任了
Let's give you more responsibility, then.
我需要你去一趟警局
Go to this police department
拿到逮捕圣文森特先生的
and get the supplemental arrest report
附加报告
for Mr. St. Vincent.
不要说出你我的名字
Don't give your name or mine.
你能做到吗
You think you could handle that?
我能
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
出去吧
Now get out.
我需要逮捕马♥克♥思♥·圣文森特的
I just need the supplemental arrest report
附加报告
on Max St. Vincent.
你跟我开玩笑吗
Are you flipping kidding me?
-什么 -你当然不是
- What? - Of course you're not.
你刚开始在露辛达手下干活
Lucinda teaches you this
她就这么教你了吧
when you start working for her, right?
我们其他人都是为检察官办公室服务的
That the rest of us only exist to serve the D.A.'s office?
检察官办公室
D.A.'s office?
那女人好像专会想法子浪费我时间
It's like that woman looks for ways to waste my time.
把这句话告诉露辛达 知道吗
You can tell that to Lucinda, okay?
没问题
Sure.
楼上跳脱衣舞的那几个蠢货
The dumb strippers upstairs
肯定是把她们的毒品冲进厕所了
must have flushed their drugs down the toilet,
因为现在我浴室的地漏里
because now there's disgustingness
冒出了恶心的东西 能用一下你的吗
coming out of my shower drain. Can I use yours?
很快就好
I'll just be a minute.
要是不把身上的啤酒和兄弟会的臭气洗掉
I can't sleep till I've washed all the beer
我会睡不着的
and frat-boy stench off of me.
好吧
Right.
恕我直言
No offense.
我更喜欢鲁迪的房♥间布置
I think I liked Rudy's setup better.
鲁迪
Uh, Rudy?
他是你之前的怪咖房♥客
Yeah, he's the freak who lived here before you.
其实你跟他有点像
You actually kind of remind me of him.
可能是因为你们俩脸上一直
Probably because you both have that crazed look
都有一种癫狂的表情
on your face all the time.
法学院的都那样 对吗
It's probably a law-school thing, right?
也许吧
I guess.
我该继续干活了
I should get back to this work.
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up!
现在是二对二
It's two against two.
没办法 扔硬币吧
We have no other choice. We flip a coin.
-这是你说过的 -我才不会让一枚硬币
- That is the dumbest thing - I'm not letting a freaking coin
-最蠢的话 -决定我今晚会不会进监狱
- you've ever said. - decide whether or not I go to jail tonight!
我们没时间再吵了
We don't have time to fight!
我们得作出决定 赶快实行
We need to make a decision and commit to it.
如果谁有什么好主意就赶快说
So if someone has a better idea, say it now!
正面 我们就去搬尸体
Heads, we get the body.
背面 我们就把尸体留在那儿 好吗
Tails, we leave it where it is. Okay?
正面
Heads.
我们回去搬尸体
We go back for the body.
快走啊
Let's go!
莱拉·斯坦格谋杀案突发新闻
Breaking news on the Lila Stangard murder here.
斯坦格案被定性为谋杀
警方刚刚公布了法医的验尸结果
Police just released the medical examiner's ruling
判定斯坦格小姐的死是谋杀所致
that Ms. Stangard's death was indeed a homicide.
几周之前 她的尸体在
This comes a week after she was discovered deceased
Θ姐妹会的一个水箱里被发现
in a water tank at her sorority house, Kappa Kappa Theta.
知道最赞的是什么吗
Want to know the best part about that?
尸体自己会拉屎
'cause corpses crap themselves.
所以那些姐妹会的妹子一直在喝她们朋友的屎
So the sorority girls were all drinking their friend's poop.
基廷教授在吗
Hey, is Professor Keating in?
目前还没有宣布任何嫌疑人
No suspects have been announced,
但我们获知今早警方
but we do know police spent the morning
询问了她的男友 格里芬·奥莱利
interviewing her boyfriend, Griffin O'Reilly,
斯坦格案被定性为谋杀
米德尔顿橄榄球队的一颗明星
A star of the Middleton football team.
男女混校谋杀案
从我房♥里滚出去
Get out of my apartment!
吉本斯先生 你照我说的做了吗
Mr. Gibbons. Did you do what I asked?
是的
Uh, yes.
做得好 你看过了吗
Well done. Did you look inside?
是的 但是我发现附加报告
I-I did, but I actually found a discrepancy
和公诉方的案情卷宗
between what the supplemental report says
有一处不相符
versus what's in the prosecution's murder book.
-什么不相符 -一个名字
- What kind of discrepancy? - A name.
案情卷宗中说猎刀是在
The murder book says the hunting knife
前院草坪上被杰克警官发现的
was found on the front lawn by Officer Jake --
多尔西 杰克·多尔西
Dorsey. Jake Dorsey.
真的吗
Really?
所以你不是查德·马伦斯警官
So you're not Officer Chad Mullens?
法官大人 我不知道
Your Honor, I'm not sure
基廷小姐想要暗示什么
what Ms. Keating is insinuating here --
我没有暗示任何事
I'm not insinuating anything.
我只是从逮捕附加报告中看到
I'm just reading from the supplemental arrest report,
是马伦斯警官发现了猎刀
which says that Officer Mullens found the hunting knife,
而非这位证人
not our witness here.
还是说我看错名字了 多尔西警官
Or am I misreading the name, Officer Dorsey?
没有
No.
写得确实是马伦斯警官
Says Officer Mullens.
我最近才调查到那位警官
An officer who I recently found out
目前正因为工作时饮酒而被调查
is under investigation for drinking on the job,
也就解释了为什么你的老板不想让他的名字
which explains why your boss might want to keep his name
出现在官方的逮捕报告中
off of the official arrest report,
甚至可能把他的名字改成了你的
maybe even changing his name for yours.
法官大人 能暂时休庭吗
Your Honor, can we take a recess?
凶器已经被排除 现在该攻击动机了
After we get the knife thrown out, we attack the motive.
-有什么想法吗 -我有一个
- Any thoughts? - I had one.
公诉方打算让玛乔丽最好的朋友作证
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表