剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
Yeah, you and the rest of Philly.
那你是哪人
So where are you from originally?
我听说他是为了复仇
You know, I heard that he did it for revenge.
你知道我不能讨论案件
You know I can't talk about it.
跟民众是不能讨论
With civilians, yes,
但我们都是在法庭做事的
but we're both officers of the court.
我还听说他找过那个
I also heard he contacted that
叫丽贝卡·萨特的女孩帮他
Rebecca Sutter girl to help him.
她这么说而已
Or so she says.
怎么 你不相信她吗
What? You don't believe her?
那样的女孩吗 鬼知道
A girl like that? Who the hell knows?
我们只知道她告诉警♥察♥
All we know is she told the detectives that --
内特想让她嫁祸山姆
Nate tried to get her to plant evidence on Sam,
她拒绝后 他还威胁要伤害她
and when she wouldn't, he threatened to hurt her.
负责内特案子的助理地方检察官
The assistant D.A. on Nate's case
-告诉你的吗 -对
- told you this? - Yes.
米凯拉 你不能就
Michaela, you can't just --
我告诉他我是速记员
I told him I was a stenographer.
他什么都不知道
He knows nothing.
瞧见没 不是只有你会
See? You're not the only one who knows
用性来换取信息
how to use sex to get information.
起码一个丽贝卡说的谎终于帮到我们了
Well, at least a Rebecca lie finally helps us.
她没有说谎
She didn't lie.
她说她没说谎的吗
Did she tell you she didn't?
不 但我告诉她只回答被提问的问题
No, but I told her to only answer the questions asked.
那丽贝卡一直都听话吗
And Rebecca always does what she's told?
我现在给她打电♥话♥
I'll call her right now.
-说什么 -重要吗
- And say what? - Does it matter?
我会解决的
I'll clear it up.
瞧见没 这就是我不跟小姑娘上♥床♥的原因
See, this is why I don't do chicks.
这感觉就好像你就想逮着我说谎
It feels like you're just trying to catch me in a lie.
我只要告诉他们我看见内特杀死山姆
I just have to tell them I saw Nate kill Sam.
那样我还可以顺便说他杀了鲁迪
While I'm at it, I can say he killed Rudy, too.
警♥察♥局
大都会分局
你说的名字是沃尔特斯吗
You said the name was Walters?
鲁迪·沃尔特斯
Rudy Walters.
他是我的公♥寓♥的前任房♥客
He lived in my apartment before me.
警♥察♥把他抓走了
The police came to get him,
但没人再联♥系♥过他的奶奶
but no one ever contacted his grandmother
或者告诉她发生了什么事
or told her what happened.
找到了
Here.
费城大都会警方逮捕报告
鲁迪·沃特尔斯
上面说 鲁迪·沃特尔斯是因为5503被捕
According to this, Rudy Walters was picked up on a 5503.
就是吸毒过量导致的妨碍治安行为
Disorderly conduct due to drug overdose.
他被送到米德尔顿医院
He was taken to Middleton Hospital
而后被送去一间精神病院
and then shipped to a psychiatric hospital after that,
恩菲尔德精神病医院
The Enfield Behavioral Hospital.
瞧一瞧 看一看
Lookee there, lookee there.
诈尸还魂了
The dead has arisen.
你以前不喝酒
You didn't used to drink.
安娜丽丝喝酒
Annalise drinks.
给你工作的那些人呢
Where are all those folks that work for you?
他们怎么没在
Why aren't they here?
他们参加庭审去了
They're at trial.
你不去吗
Without you?
妈妈 我像是能参加庭审的样子吗
Mama, does it look like I can be at trial?
我像能帮助任何人的样子吗
Does it look like I can help anybody?
我只是找个话题
I'm just making talk.
这个案子是有个男人
It's a case about a man
说自己被女人强♥奸♥了
who says he was raped by a woman.
疯了吧
Oh, now, that's crazy.
怎么 你觉得女人没有
Why, you don't think women are capable
实施那种暴♥力♥的能耐吗
of that kind of violence?
当然不 女人吗
Hell no! Women?
其他事情有可能 但是 强♥奸♥吗
Other things, yes -- but rape?
男人来到这个星球就是来掠夺的
Men were put on this planet to take things, you know?
他们追求财富 占领地盘
They take your money, they take your land,
征服女人 他们不会放过
they take a woman, and any other thing
所有能触及的一切
they can put their grabby hands on --
那就是男人
That's men.
而女人 生来就是付出的
Women, they're made to give love,
她们哺育后代 保护家庭 关心他人
to nurture, to protect, to care for --
这是女人
That's women.
我说了什么好笑的话吗
I say something funny?
你对女人的定义很好笑
Your definition of a woman.
我又哺育过哪个后代
I mean... what have I ever nurtured?
我又保护过什么 关心过什么 爱过什么
What have I ever protected, cared for, or loved?
你呢
What have you?
你真的想要继续这个话题吗
You really want to sing this tune?
你继续我就继续
I'll do the melody if you do the harmony.
怎么样
How's that?
你别犯浑 安娜梅
You're showing your ass, Anna Mae.
你真把自己当回事了啊
You really think you somebody, huh?
觉得自己住在这奢华之中地位就尊贵了
High and mighty in this fancy, rich house
这个我一辈子都
that I never got to --
别 妈 别这么跟我说话
No, no, mama. All right?
我们别兜圈子
Let's not go around and around like this.
有话直说好了
Let's just dive right in.
你知道吗
Did you know?
克莱德舅舅已经去世了
Uncle Clyde is dead.
你知道他都对我做了什么吗
Did you know what he did to me?!
他已经死了
He's dead!
你听见我说的了吗
Did you hear me?
上帝已经让他得到应有的惩罚了
And the Lord made sure he got what he deserved.
所以你都知道
So you knew.
安娜梅
Anna Mae!
我的混♥蛋♥老公或许既无♥耻♥又下流
My sorry-ass husband might have been a cheater and lowlife,
但是他懂我 懂我为何如此
but he saw me, why I am this way.
他什么也不懂
That man understood nothing.
山姆在我踏进他办公室的那一刻
Sam knew exactly what happened to me
就明白我身上都发生过什么事
the minute I stepped into his office -- everything!
他说正是这件事 你所忽略的这件事
He said this thing that happened to me, what you ignore,
造就了如今的我
is why I am the way I am.
你林恩姨妈一年级的时候
Your aunt Lynn was got out
被她的老师强♥奸♥了
by her first-grade schoolteacher.
丹尼尔斯牧师在合唱排练后强♥奸♥了我
Reverend Daniels got me after choir practice.
我第一份工作的上司
The first man I worked for,
一些我约会过的男人
some of the men I dated.
我告诉你了 男人是来掠夺的
I told you -- men take things.
他们从一开始就一直在
They've been taking things from women
掠夺女人
since the beginning of time.
所以不需要讨论也不需要到处惹麻烦
Ain't no reason to talk about it and get all messy everywhere.
更加不用去看精神病医生
Certainly no reason to go to a headshrinker for help
最后还嫁给了人家
and end up marrying him.
你什么也没学到
You ain't learned nothing.
不
No.
我知道了安娜梅是个便宜没人要的孩子
I learned Anna Mae belonged in a hand-me-down box.
回家吧 妈妈
Go home, mama.
我不需要你了
I don't need you.
我一直在想如果曼宁以声称强♥奸♥
I keep thinking if Manning's claiming rape
来换取花费 那他可能之前也试过这招
to get a payout, maybe he's tried this before,
或许是跟其它医院的员工
maybe even with other hospital personnel.
所以我去查了他的术前术后的访问记录
So I went there to check his pre- and post-op visits
来看看有没有什么疑点
to see if any notations were made about him,
然后我找到了他的访客记录 看这个
and when I found his visitors log -- look at this.
一直以来 他不是去的医生办公室
He didn't go to the doctor's office all the times he visited.
而是去了律所那一层
He went to the legal floor.
这说不通啊
That makes no sense.
他为什么要在起诉
Why would he visit the hospital's lawyers
医院职工的时候去见医院律师呢
when he's making a case against one of their employees?
这很说得通
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表