剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
她春假的时候
She spent spring break
去了她母亲在瑞士的老家
visiting her mom's hometown in Switzerland,
挖出了她真正的死因
dug up the real story how she died,
接着就开始了她的复仇计划
started plotting her revenge.
有其父必有其女
Like father, like daughter.
可万一我猜对了呢
But what if it's true?
我们已经休案了 吉宾斯先生
We've rested our case, Mr. Gibbons.
现在就等裁决了
Now we wait for the verdict.
劳拉
Laurel.
以后多发言 我喜欢你的点子
Speak up more. I like your ideas.
你们防着点吉宾斯先生和卡斯蒂洛小姐
And watch out for Mr. Gibbons and Miss Castillo here.
咬人的狗不叫
Quiet ones are usually the most dangerous.
刚才到底发生了什么
What the hell just happened?
我就说了我品味不错
Told you I had good taste.
我不要再跟你讨论这个问题了
We're not having this conversation again.
我不会做什么的
I'm not gonna do anything.
再说了 你才是我们该担心的人
Besides, you're the one we need to worry about.
怎么
What?
你以为只有你一个人
You think you're the only one in that house
观察入微吗
who notices things?
你们做出裁决了吗
Have you reached a verdict?
是的 法官大人
We have, Your Honor.
在联邦政♥府♥诉圣文森特
In the matter of Commonwealth vs. St. Vincent,
案件编号♥P1082971一案中
Case Number P1082971,
陪审团
we, the jury,
判定被告马♥克♥思♥维尔·圣文森特
find the defendant, Maxwell St. Vincent...
无罪
not guilty.
居然让你逍遥法外 你这个凶手
You got away with murder, you pig!
好吧 我不喜欢这部分
Okay, I don't like this part.
其实有更简单的办法
You know, there was an easier way to do this.
你是说送她入虎口吗
You mean throw her to the wolves?
你显然没孩子
You obviously don't have any children.
她杀了你的妻子 你深爱的女人
She killed your wife, a woman that you apparently loved.
我会想个办法惩罚埃丽的
And I'll find a way to punish Ellie for that.
你不用担心
Don't you worry.
你以为我要杀了她吗
You think I mean kill her?
不会的 基廷女士
No, Ms. Keating.
我可不想把我所有遗产都花在
I'd rather not spend my entire inheritance
雇你给我辩护上
paying your legal bills.
我不该把话说死的
Well, I shouldn't make any promises.
现在不是时候
Now is not a good time.
不 没关系
No, it's okay.
不 我不在乎你老板要什么
No. I don't care what your boss needs.
我不是为工作来的 我是来找你吃饭的
I'm not here for work. I'm here for dinner.
你真觉得我有那么饥渴吗
You really think I'm that desperate?
你带点外卖♥♥再冲我放个电
That you can buy me some takeout and bat your eyes
我就会像个可怜的小男生一样拜倒吗
and I'll get down on my knees like some sad twink.
你早就不是小男生的年龄了
You're too old to be a twink.
好吧
Okay.
但是今晚我上你
But tonight, I do you.
山姆
Sam?
在这
In here.
这是哪一出
What's this all about?
我们要庆祝你赢了官司 这可是我
We are celebrating your win, which, let me just say --
你早说过的 我知道
You predicted. I know.
来 坐下
Here. Sit.
我去酒窖拿瓶酒
I'm gonna head to the cellar and get us a bottle.
坐这别动
Don't move.
莱拉·斯坦格
没有符合内容的搜索项
搜索莱拉·斯坦格
问题
周四办公时间
期中考分数公布了吗
安娜 没事吧
Annie? Everything okay?
垃圾箱
我找到泰德和莉亚
I found a bottle
在我们20周年纪念日时送的酒了
Ted and Leah gave us for our 20th.
你去哪
Where you going?
刚刚有个委托人从监狱给我打电♥话♥
I have a client who just called me from jail.
我会尽快回来的
I'll be home as soon as I can.
妮娅在家
Nia's inside.
-我只需要一分钟 -不行
- I just need a minute. - No.
是关于莱拉·斯坦格的谋杀案
It's about the Lila Stangard murder.
那不是我的案子
It's not my case.
我说过 我被留职查看了
I told you -- I'm on probation.
我知道
I know.
但是山姆认识她 她是他的学生
But Sam knew her. She was his student.
他们以前很亲密
They were close.
他们以前很亲密
They were close.
怎么样了
Hey. How'd it go?
还行 定了个行为不端就放出来了
Fine. Got him out on a misdemeanor.
安娜
Annie.
你确定我们之间没事吗
You sure we're okay?
如果有问题 我想跟你谈谈
Cause if we're not, I'd rather talk about it.
我保证没你想的那么恐怖
I promise it won't be as scary as you think.
安娜
Annie.
我们很好 我保证
We're good. I promise.
他们以前很亲密
They were close.
他们以前很亲密
They were close.
你说真的吗
You serious?
你认为他跟这件事有关吗
You think he had something to do with it?
我不知道 -为什么
- I don't know. - Why?
因为她是他的学生
Because she was his student?
这就是你的证据
That's your case?
他最亲密的学生之一
One of his closest students.
也就是说他搞了她 没错
Which means he'd screw her. Yeah.
但会杀她吗
But kill her?
我们都能做出很糟的事 内特
We're all capable of terrible things, Nate.
你是职业病犯了
This is your job talking.
本来没有的事你也会往坏处想
It's making you see bad where there is none.
别想了 回家去 跟他谈谈
But you got to stop, go home, and talk to him.
他告诉我没事发生
He told me nothing happened.
-那就是答案 -不 听我说好吗
- Then there's your answer. - No, listen, all right?
同样的问题妮娅问你过多少次了
How many times has Nia asked you those same questions, huh?
你有把我们之间的事告诉她吗
And what did you tell her about us?
告诉她真♥相♥
The truth?
他是我的丈夫 内特...我的丈夫
He's my husband, Nate -- my husband!
正是如此
Exactly.
你不能这样对你丈夫...
You don't do this to your husband --
不能在你男友面前出♥卖♥♥♥丈夫
Sell him out to your boyfriend.
回家去
Go home.
我不会再说一遍了
I'm not gonna say it again.
内特
Nate!
她被杀那晚 他本该在耶鲁的
He was supposed to be at Yale the night she was killed,
我要你告诉我他确实在那里
and I need for you to tell me that he was there,
他的不在场证据有效
that his alibi checks out.
只有这样我才可以不继续想这件事
It's the only way to stop my mind, all right?
要确切的知道
To know for sure
他与这件事毫无关系
that he didn't have anything to do with this.
求你了 内特 好吗
Please, Nate. All right?
我不知道还能找谁帮忙
I don't know who else to go to.
我也希望找别人 但只有你
I wish it were someone else, but it's you.
我需要你
I need you.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
安娜丽丝
Annalise.
小心一点
Be careful.
你有权保持缄默 你所说的话
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say
将会作为呈堂证供
can and will be held against you in a court of law.
放开我 别...别碰我
Get off me! Don't -- Don't touch me!
-你有权见你的律师 -放开我
- You have the right to speak with an attorney. - Get off of me!
-如果你请不起律师 -你弄疼我了
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表