剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
我有可能因此坐牢呢
I could get arrested for this.
我不会让你坐牢的
I would never let that happen.
法学院一年级的学生如是说
Says the first-year law student,
还是花更多时间研究如何违法
who seems to spend more time breaking the law
而不是练习当律师的学生
than practicing it.
你是怎么得到这段录音的
How did you get this recording anyway?
你是不是躲在桌子下面了
Were you, like, hiding under his desk,
还是说因为某个原因 你当时已经在桌下了
or were you already under there for other purposes?
我很想告诉你
I would tell you,
可那样你就成了我的从犯了
but then you'd be an accessory to my crime.
有啦
Voi la.
跟他通话的人
Person he was on the phone with
使用的是特鲁多证券的电♥话♥
was using a phone line in Trudeau Securities.
反正不管是谁 他都够聪明
I mean, whoever it was was smart enough
因为他屏蔽了可识别号♥码
to block the identifying number.
伙计
Dude.
你爱我 你想给我生孩子 我知道
You love me, and you want to have my babies. I know.
约瑟夫警探
Sergeant Joseph?
我是邦尼·温特波顿 丽贝卡·萨特的律师
Bonnie Winterbottom. I'm Rebecca Sutter's counsel.
帕克斯女士警告过我 说你会过来的
Ms. Parks warned me you'd be coming by.
给你点建议 签认罪协议
A little advice? Take a plea deal.
我看到口供了 很不利哦
I've seen the confession. It ain't good.
那请你解释一下
Then explain this.
如果你们这么肯定萨特女士有罪
If your department is so sure Ms. Sutter is guilty,
为什么你们的一位警探
then why is one of your detectives
-还要去调查另一位嫌疑人 -什么
- investigating a different suspect? - What?
内特·勒西警探正在调查山姆·基廷
Detective Nate Lahey has been investigating Sam Keating,
他恰好也是
who also happens to be the husband
与勒西警探有婚外情的女人的丈夫
of the woman Detective Lahey had an affair with.
-你做得有点过了 -我得到私人消息
- You're out of line. - I have personal knowledge
说勒西警探昨晚非法搜查了
that Detective Lahey illegally searched through
基廷先生的车
Mr. Keating's car last night.
所以你应该能明白我为何无法接受
So you can see why I'm having a hard time
你确信萨特女士有罪的同时
accepting your confidence in Ms. Sutter's confession
还在派人寻找
when, in fact, your men are still out there
杀害斯坦格女士的凶手
looking for Ms. Stangard's killer.
我是说 陪审团也会疑惑
I mean, a jury would definitely find it confusing.
而且如果记者知道了
and if the press got ahold of it,
那么可能你的整个部门
well, it seems to me your whole department
都要接受审查
could come under review.
给我口供的带子 未经编辑的 现在
The confession tape, unedited, now.
能说什么呢
What can I say?
我愿意为事业献身
I'm fully committed to the cause.
何况他对我的菊花做的事可是让我双眼迷离呢
And he did this thing to my ass that made my eyes water.
好了 关掉 关掉
All right, turn it -- turn it off.
根据这通电♥话♥
Based on the phone call,
我们知道帕克斯是在跟你公♥司♥里的某人通话
we know that Pax was talking to someone inside your brokerage.
作为你的助理 他知道你的登录密♥码♥
And as your assistant, he had access to your login code.
是他陷害了你
He set you up.
他 他 他从我白手起家的那一天起
He -- he -- he's been with me
就一直跟着我
since my office was a desk in my apartment.
他给我买♥♥了我的第一件魔鬼塑身衣
He bought me my first pair of Spanx.
还帮我塞进去
even helped me squeeze into them.
好了 你尽管说吧
Okay, you can say it.
"我早就告诉你了"
"I told you so."
现在重要的是我们知道是谁干的了
The important thing is we know who's responsible.
我们只是需要他说出来
We just need him to make a statement.
我会让他说出来的
Oh, I'll get him to make a statement.
你这个懦弱的小贱♥人♥
You weak, little bitch.
-玛伦 -为什么
- Marren. - Why?
-什么 -别跟我装傻
- What? - Don't play dumb with me.
这件事是你陷害了我
You set me up for this.
我只对我的老板忠诚
I'm loyal to my boss.
-不对其他人 -为什么 帕克斯顿
- No one else. - Why, Paxton?!
我这八年来所做的
All I've done the past eight years
只是帮你付账单 照顾你的狗
is pay your bills, clean up after your dog,
帮你买♥♥卫生棉条
buy your tampons!
我的整个人生都在围着你转
My whole life has been about you!
为你服务
Serving you!
就好像我只是一件饰品
Like all I am is some accessory,
专门给你打下手的
this thing to prop you up!
这是我做一番事业的机会
This was my chance to be something.
我像爱亲生儿子一样爱你
I loved you like you were my son.
你就是这样报答我的吗
And this is how you repay me?
你差一点就毁了我 让我失去一切
You could have ruined me, made me lose everything!
所以你给我记住
So understand this --
我会确保你会为你所犯下的罪行
I will make sure that you are prosecuted
受到法律允许条件下最重的刑罚
to the fullest extent of the law for this crime.
你的那些家人
Oh, and that family of yours, those -- those people
那么多年前把你拒之门外的家人
that just rejected you all those years ago,
现在他们终于有了为你感到羞耻的
well, now they are finally gonna have a real reason
正当理由了
to be ashamed of you,
因为你会进监狱
'cause you're gonna be in jail with the other inmates
遇到一群会爱死你屁♥股♥的狱友
who are gonna love the hell out of your ass!
玛伦 玛伦 你的手下都看着呢
Marren! Marren! Your people are watching.
-好 我没事我没事 -注意举止
- Okay. I'm fine. I'm fine. - Pull yourself together.
-拜托了 -不用
- Come on. - No.
-我没事了 -天呐
- I'm fine. - Oh, my God.
-对不起 -帕克斯顿
- I'm sorry. - Paxton!
现在你知道陨星爆发是什么样了吧
Now you know what a shooting star looks like.
鉴于目前出现的极端特殊情况
We can request a continuance on the preliminary hearing,
我们可以申请继续庭上调查
cite an extraordinary circumstance.
你是指证明我无罪的证据
Oh, you mean the proof of my innocence
刚刚跳出了窗户吗
that just went out the window?
我不该说那些话的 不该对他说
I shouldn't have said those things, not to him.
他并不像我那么坚强
He isn't tough like me.
我应该想到的
I should have known better.
这不是你的错
You didn't do this to him.
-安娜丽丝 是我的错 -不
- Annalise, I did. - No.
他在和大楼里的其他人打电♥话♥
He was talking to someone else within the building,
也就是说这是他们的错
which means they're at fault.
是他们犯下了这起罪行 不是你
They committed this crime, not you.
我会解决的
Let me fix this.
根据交易所的记录
According to the stock exchange,
股票的下单时间是下午2点48分
the purchase order for the Edson shares went in at 2:48 p.m.
玛伦说她当时出去抽烟了
Marren says she's was on a smoke break,
所以我们需要找出
so we just need to figure out
谁在她的电脑上进行了这笔交易
who made the trade on her computer.
帕克斯肯定是看到玛伦离开
Pax would have seen Marren leave.
然后告诉了另一个经纪人
He could have told one of the other brokers
到她桌上进行这笔交易
to make the trade at her desk.
塔莉娅·路易斯2点45退出了她的账户
Talia Lewis logged out of her account at 2:45 p.m.
是我询问她的
I interviewed her.
这些是所有针对玛伦的未决诉讼
It's all the pending litigation against Marren.
她想尽办法我停止对公♥司♥内部的调查
She tried hard to steer me away from looking inside the company.
-还有谁 -吉米·伍德肖
- Anyone else? - Jimmy Wordshaw.
他在2点46分退出了
He logged out at 2:46 p.m.
然后在2点57分又重新登陆了
And logged back in at 2:57.
他是我负责的
He was mine.
对金钱的渴求以及赚钱可不是坏事
Wanting and making money ain't a bad thing.
那家伙一身的烟味
The guy smelled like an ashtray.
等等
Wait.
会不会是吉米在抽烟的时候拖住玛伦
What if Jimmy distracted Marren on the smoke break
然后塔莉娅去做交易而帕克斯负责望风
while Talia made the deal and Pax stood watch?
老天 我们当间谍真是有一套
Holy crap. We make good spies.
让证人招供也许是做辩护律师
Getting a witness to confess is perhaps the most challenging
最有挑战性同时也是最有意思的部分
Yet fun parts of being a trial attorney.
罪案中的证词
Depositions in criminal cases
很不可靠 基廷女士
are highly irregular, Ms. Keating.
一位雇员刚刚自杀
An employee just killed himself.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表