剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
it's, uh, Frank, right?
是他选的我 不是基廷教授
I mean, he picked me, not Professor Keating.
我知道我看起来很友善
I look nice, I know,
但这是天生长这样没办法
but that's just my face.
你来找我谈个人问题和情感纠纷
And you coming to me with your questions and personal drama
绝对不会在我这讨得什么好处
is not going to make me nicer.
所以与其告诉你
So rather than me tell you
刚才这问题的答案
the answer to what you just asked,
还不如对你说 你浪费在纠结
let me just say that the time you are wasting
弗兰克这事上的时间应该花在
worrying about Frank is time you should be using
让安娜丽丝真正记住你名字上
getting Annalise to actually learn your name.
我不想再跟你谈了
I'm done talking to you.
在庭上 你能相信品行证人吗
Can you trust your character witness on the stand?
品行证人
这是作为辩护律师最大的难题之一
That is one of the biggest dilemmas as a defense attorney.
如果你的品行证人太正面
Your character witness is too positive,
评审团会觉得是排练好的
the jury feels manipulated.
太诚实 你的案子就完了
Too honest, and you shot your case in the foot.
所以庭审前的演练是重中之重
Which is why it all comes down to pretrial prep.
各位
Team.
这是我女儿 埃洛伊丝
I'd like you to meet my daughter, Eloise.
刚从斯坦福飞回来
She's fresh off the plane from Stanford.
一听到我们需要她
She dropped everything
马上就放下一切过来了
the minute we said we needed her.
我在修诗词的研究生学位
I'm getting a Master's in Poetry.
本来也没什么重要的事
There's not much to drop.
埃丽
Mm, Ellie.
-他就是我在车上跟你说的人 -爸爸
- He's the one I mentioned in the car. - Dad.
你俩的宝宝一定很漂亮
Think of the beautiful babies you two would make.
最大的挑战在于建立己方证人的可信度
The challenge is in establishing your witness's credibility.
你要让他们对当事人保持真实
You have to show them being real,
甚至是略带批判性的态度
even critical of your client.
他是你的父亲
He's your father.
我们能相信你不会为了他
Are we really supposed to believe
在庭上说谎吗
that you wouldn't lie for him on the stand?
显然 我很爱我父亲
I love my father, obviously,
但我也很爱玛乔丽
but I also love Marjorie.
如果我父亲伤害她
If my father hurt her,
我坚决赞成你们判他死刑
I'd insist you give him the death penalty.
看见了吧 才貌双全
See? Pretty and smart.
越严厉越好
Be as punishing as possible.
任何问题都得准备
No topic is off limits.
那他把你送去精神病院你又怎么想呢
What about when he sent you to the mental institution?
他说你疯了 对吧
He told you you were crazy, right?
我当年15岁且患有神经性厌食症
I was 15 and anorexic,
跟其他私校的女孩一样
just like every other girl at my private school.
而我后来好多了
And I got better.
因为你得以逃离他糟糕的家庭教育吗
Because you were able to get away from his bad parenting?
他不是个糟糕的父亲
He wasn't a bad parent.
他是很奇怪 甚至有点古怪
He's odd, yes, eccentric,
但这只是他的防御机制
but it's just a defense mechanism.
他在年幼时父母双亡
His parents died when he was a child.
他的第一位妻子 我的生母
His first wife, my birth mother,
在我三岁那年出车祸逝世了
died in a car accident when I was 3.
这样的经历会改变一个人
That changes you.
让你害怕失去身边的人
Makes you scared of losing people.
所以他才紧紧抓住我和玛乔丽
That's why he clung to Marjorie and me.
我们就是他的全世界
We were his entire world.
所以我才知道他不可能伤害她
Which is how I know there's no way he could have hurt her.
我知道这话由我来说你们很难相信
I get that's hard to believe coming from me,
但这是事实
but it's the truth.
我问完了
Your witness.
你的生母在瑞士去世后
Your father met Marjorie
你父亲遇见了玛乔丽
after your first mother died in Switzerland.
-是这样吗 -是的
- Is that correct? - Yes.
如果我告诉你那是个谎言呢
What if I told you that was a lie?
要是我说你父亲和玛乔丽当时在婚外恋呢
That your father and Marjorie were having an affair.
不 我妈去世后他们才认识的
No, my mother died before they met.
是在一场车祸中
In a car accident.
或者说 你父亲是这么告诉你的
Or at least that's what your father told you.
法官大人 如果公诉人想要作证
Your Honor, if the prosecutor wants to testify,
那就请她宣誓上台吧
swear her in.
公诉方想引入已经公♥证♥过的
The state would like to introduce
圣文森特先生的第一任妻子
the certified Swiss death report
伊丽莎白·西姆斯在瑞士的死亡报告
for Mr. St. Vincent's first wife, Elizabeth Sims.
已经翻译好了
It's been translated
圣文森特女士可以为陪审团朗读一下
so Ms. St. Vincent can read it for the jury.
"伊丽莎白·西姆斯 二十八岁
"Elizabeth sims died at age 28
"死因是被人谋杀
"from a deeply incised wound
颈部上端有一道切口 伤口很深"
of the upper neck in the manner of homicide."
凶器呢
And the murder weapon?
是一把猎刀
A hunting knife.
"斯图尔特·西姆斯在瑞士苏黎世
"Stuart Sims was put on trial in Glattbrugg, Switzerland,
"被控谋杀妻子伊丽莎白
"for the murder of his wife, Elizabeth.
"公诉人主张他的动机
"The prosecution argued his motive
"是跟他的情妇玛乔丽·特拉斯科私奔
"was to run away with his mistress, Marjorie Trask,
"但斯图尔特被判无罪
"but Stuart was found not guilty.
"第二年
"The following year,
"他为自己和女儿制♥造♥了新的身份
"he created a new identity for him and his daughter
"成为了马♥克♥思♥和埃洛伊丝·圣文森特
"as Max and Eloise St. Vincent,
"然后在费城定居
"then settled in Philadelphia
与玛乔丽一起开始了虚假的新生活"
with Marjorie for a fresh fake start."
好故事
Charming.
我是在试图保护你
I was trying to protect you.
通过捏造我的整个人生来保护我吗
By lying to me about my entire life?
你要怎么跟一个小女孩说
How do you tell a young girl
她妈妈是被屠♥杀♥的呢
her mother's been butchered to death?
那样说有什么好处
What good would that do?
因为是你干的 不是吗
Because you did it, right?
现在又轮到玛乔丽了吗
And now Marjorie, too?
不要讲这么荒谬的话
Don't be ridiculous.
是你杀了她们两个
You killed the both of them.
你既是凶手又是骗子
You're a murderer and a liar.
埃丽 别这样
Ellie, please.
不要靠近我
Do not come near me.
我希望陪审团判你死刑
I hope the jury decides to kill you.
我有点同意她的想法呢
I kind of agree with her, yo.
你好 斯图尔特
Hello, Stuart.
要是我跟你说了 你还会接我的案子吗
So, would you have taken my case had I told you?
你低估了我对挑战的热爱
You underestimate how much I like a challenge.
你再骗我一次 我就不做你律师了
You lie to me again, you no longer have an attorney.
弗兰克 去调查一下公诉方
Frank, find out how the prosecution
怎么会知道马♥克♥思♥第一次受审的事
knew about Max's first trial.
透露这条信息的人
Whoever slipped the information
很可能就是嫌犯
could be a possible suspect.
-这就去 -至于你们几个
- On it. - And the rest of you,
向我证明我雇你们是对的
prove I wasn't wrong to hire you.
我忘记了 真抱歉
I forgot. I'm sorry.
我的老板临时叫我们去干活
My boss called us into work last minute,
我这周末请你吃晚饭作为补偿
and I'll take you to dinner this weekend instead.
喂
Hello?
奥利弗
Oliver?
男朋友发脾气了吗
Boyfriend drama?
我可不交男朋友
I don't do boyfriends.
等等 你是同性恋吗
Wait, you're gay?
邦尼 她在里面吗
Hey, Bon. Is she in there?
在
Yeah.
山姆 关于你的学生
Sam. About your student --
我只想说 我很遗憾
I just wanted to say I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thanks.
说实话 确实挺不好受的
It's been a little rough, to be honest.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表