剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
先说清楚一点
So, let's be clear --
当晚你确确实实看到她吃安♥眠♥药♥了
you actually saw her take the sleeping pill that night?
没有 但我们上♥床♥睡觉时她说她吃了
No, but she told me she took it when we got into bed.
那你怎么能确定这一点呢
Then how can you be certain?
因为每晚在我们睡觉前
Because she took it every night --
她都吃安♥眠♥药♥
right before we went to sleep.
就像有药瘾一样
Like a drug addict.
我跟她说"要是你放松点
I told her, "You wouldn't need a pill to sleep
别老是想干那么多事
if you just slowed down.
那你不用安♥眠♥药♥也睡得着"
Stop trying to do so much."
听上去会导致你女儿情绪崩溃
Sounds like the perfect recipe for your daughter to snap --
甚至产生杀人倾向
maybe even kill.
反对 争论性问题
Objection -- argumentative.
你这是干吗
Uh... what are you doing?
你刚才提出的并不是一个真正的问题
You didn't ask an actual question.
对方律师别无选择 只能提出反对
The opposing lawyer would have no choice but to object.
我看了很多律政剧
I watch court TV.
外婆讨厌埃尔卡
Grandma hated Elke.
她觉得一个斯堪的纳维亚挤奶女工
She felt like mom should be our mom,
不该越俎代庖充当我们母亲的角色
not some Scandinavian milkmaid.
你作证时可别这么说
Don't say that part on the stand.
我们可不想让别人认为
We don't want anyone to think
你外婆跟这件事也有关系
your grandmother had anything to do with it.
也许她真有份呢
Maybe she did.
开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
看看他们洗手间里的药箱
Look in the medicine cabinet in their bathroom.
那简直就是个药房♥啊
It's a veritable drugstore in there --
米亚的抗焦虑药
antianxiety meds for Mia,
马修的生发补充剂
hair-growth supplements for Matthew.
你是说你不信任你女儿的判断吗
Does that mean you don't trust your daughter's judgment?
我当然信任她
Of course I trust her.
那就做点样子出来
Then act like it.
你只要流露出一丝疑虑或是猜忌
Show a sliver of doubt or distrust,
公诉方就会抓住不放
and the prosecution will pounce.
爬到我身上主动要做♥爱♥
On top of me, initiating sex.
而这个过程中她完全是睡着的
All the while, she's completely asleep.
那些药就是这么大劲
That's how much those pills knock her out.
作证的时候别拿你俩的性生活举例比较好
Uh, maybe don't...use the sex as an example on the stand.
你母亲什么时候才醒过来的
When did your mom finally come to?
在我爸把她拉进浴室
Uh, once my dad put her in the shower,
拿冷水浇她的时候
ran cold water on her.
我们只有那样才能弄醒她
It was the only way we could wake her up.
当她知道自己做了什么以后作何反应
What was her reaction when she realized what she'd done?
她开始哭喊
She started crying, yelling.
那天糟透了 对我们所有人来讲都是
It was awful -- for all of us.
自己母亲杀死自己的保姆是一回事
Like, it's one thing for your mom to kill your nanny...
可她根本不知道自己做了什么
It's a whole other thing
这又是另一种感觉了
if she had no idea what she was doing.
我知道这听上去很假
It sounds fake -- I know --
像是我们编出来的 但这是真的
like we're making it up, but we're not.
这都是那安♥眠♥药♥的错
It's the pill's fault.
我问完了
Your witness.
你父母有没有可能
Is it possible your parents told you
让你在作证的时候撒谎 科迪
to lie on the stand today, Cody?
法官大人 这问题毫无根据
Your Honor, there's no good-faith basis to this question.
我换个问法
Let me rephrase.
你爱你母亲吗
Do you love your mother?
爱
Yes.
所以你会不惜一切保护她
So you'd do anything to protect her.
甚至不惜撒谎吗
Lie, even?
他在纠缠我的证人 法官大人
He's badgering my witness, Your Honor.
在证人席上撒谎是犯法的 科迪
Lying under oath is illegal, Cody.
罗德里格斯先生 你几乎是在恐吓证人了
Mr. Rodriguez, this is bordering on witness intimidation.
你撒谎了吗 科迪
Are you lying, Cody?
法官大人 我恳请法庭
Your Honor, I ask the court
引证公诉方行为不当
to cite the prosecutor for misconduct
并允许我的证人离席
and allow my witness to leave the stand.
我母亲的事情我没有撒谎
I'm not lying about my mother.
她很爱埃尔卡 我们都爱她
She loved Elke. We all did.
尤其是我
Especially me.
你刚才说什么
What did you just say?
法官大人 他只是个孩子
Your Honor, he's just a young boy.
我爱她
I loved her.
我那晚凌晨三点还醒着
That's why I was awake at 3:00 a.m. that night --
是因为我准备去她房♥间
because I was going to her room,
就像之前的每天晚上一样
just like I had been every night.
我们彼此相爱
We loved each other.
该死 艾登 还要我给你写好稿子吗
Damn it, Aiden! You want me to write a script for you?
你就说 "妈妈
How about, "Mother,
你该告诉我你让米凯拉签婚前协议的事
you should've told me you were giving Michaela a prenup,
作为她的未婚夫
and as her fiance
我完全支持她不签的决定"
I fully support her decision not to sign it."
我得挂了
I got to go.
你是不是除了跟人上♥床♥套取证据以外
Are you good for anything, or can you only do your job
别的就什么也干不好了
when you're screwing evidence out of someone?
安娜丽丝 他已经尽力了
Annalise, he did his best.
我们都没想到
We were all blindsided by this.
不 是你没想到
No, you were blindsided.
因为你连这么简单的一项工作都做不好
Because you can't do your one simple job.
那就是告诉我会出现的问题
Tell me what's coming my way!
我就这么点要求
That's all I ask.
你做好你的工作
And in return,
我才能容忍♥你这个卑微的可怜虫待在我家
I tolerate your pathetic, mousy presence in my house.
法学院办公室
安娜丽丝·基廷
刑事辩护律师
过几天期末成绩就下来了
Hey, how's it feel to have your ass handed to you
你今天却被她骂个狗血淋头 感觉怎么样
just days before she hands out our final grades?
我不担心
I'm not worried,
因为我手里有她去年的考试♥卷♥
because I got a copy of the exam that she gave last year.
我很乐意与我的新学习小组分享
And I'm happy to share it with my new study group
只要他们愿意拿东西和我交换
if they have things to give me in return.
我拿我所有的笔记和你换
I'll trade you all my notes.
我给你凯恩的所有旧参考提纲的拷贝
And I'll give you copies of all of Kan's old outlines.
我有当今所有的刑法入门书
I have every criminal-law hornbook ever written.
我觉得这个学习小组有三个人就够了
I think three people's enough for this study group.
天呐 这太棒了
Oh, my God. This is so good.
弗兰克
来电
喂
Hello?
喜欢这张照片吗
You like the photo?
你今早冲澡的时候我偷偷换的
I snuck it while you were in the shower this morning.
韦斯就坐在我旁边 差点就让他看到了
Wes was sitting right next to me. He could've seen it.
我知道
I know.
这样才更有意思嘛
Makes it more fun.
你想要什么
What do you want?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
慢点 猛女
Slow down, killer.
我要是出来时间太长
If I'm gone for more than a few minutes,
邦尼会起疑心的
Bonnie will get suspicious.
邦尼什么时候都起疑心
Bonnie was born suspicious.
我想慢慢享受
I want to take my time.
那纯粹是放屁
Hey, that was bull donks, yo.
基廷那样吼你是不对的
A.K. reaming you out like that -- it's not right.
我是说 我们都知道这里谁最值得称赞
I mean, we all know who deserves the credit around here.
你在拍马屁 不必了
You're sucking up. Stop it.
不是 我是只说别太往心里去
No, I'm just saying don't let it get to you.
是她太逊 不是你
She's the one that sucks, not you.
还有明天篝火晚会前我要在住处
Also, I'm having a little jammy-jam at my place tomorrow
举♥行♥个小聚会
before the bonfire.
有酒 有漂亮小妞什么的
Drinks, pretty peeps -- the ushe.
所以我想我明天能不能早点走
So I was hoping I could get off a little early tomorrow.
你也可以来 换换心情
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表