剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How to get away with murder"...
我将为被告之一丽贝卡·萨特
I'm representing one of the defendants,
做辩护
Rebecca Sutter.
还有其他人知道吗
Does anyone else know about this?
只有丽贝卡和我知道
Only rebecca and I know it exists.
山姆 为什么死人手♥机♥上会有你的裸照
Sam, why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
莱拉有没有告诉过你那个男人的细节
Did Lila ever share any details about this man
就说过他已婚 她管他叫达西先生
Just that he was married. She called him Mr. Darcy.
多谢你选中我 让我成为弗兰克挑的女孩
Thank you for picking me, making me Frank's girl.
我有男朋友
I have a boyfriend.
我知道你怎么弄到丽贝卡的认罪录像的
I know how you got Rebecca's confession tape.
我们都知道你是为了谁
we both know what person in this house you did it for,
那并不是我
and it wasn't me.
-丽贝卡 -韦斯 你不能相信安娜丽丝
- Rebecca? - Wes, you can't trust Annalise.
-到底怎么了 -墙纸 韦斯
- What happened? - The wallpaper, Wes.
-好好看看那墙纸 -你怎么会在这里
- Look at the wallpaper. - What the hell are you doing here?!
你丈夫就是达西先生
Your husband's Mr. Darcy.
还好吗 妹子
What's up girl?
艾丽西娅
Alicia.
什么时候去篝火晚会 姑娘
Hey. What time you going to the bonfire, girl?
什么 学习小组 不 我才不去学习呢
What? Study group? No, I don't have to study.
我有奖杯
I've got the trophy.
我待会给你回电♥话♥
I got to call you back.
米凯拉跟你在一起吗
Is Michaela in there with you?
他妈的把我的奖杯还给我
I want my freaking trophy back.
开门
Open up!
我知道你在里面
I know you're in there!
大家都趴下
Everyone, get down.
康纳尔
Connor.
你们这些贱♥人♥真打算无视我吗
Are you bitches seriously trying to ignore me right now?
让我进去
Let me in.
你们说我不成熟
And you guys call me immature?
跟你们这些混球比起来
I'm, like, the most grown-up...
我才是最成熟的那个
grown-up ever compared to your dumb asses!
我们该让他进来
We should just let him in.
他妈的 把门打开
Open up the damn door!
如果他进来了 他会…
If he's been in the house, he'll…
他也会卷进来的 你明白了吗
he'll suddenly be part of it, you know?
我们五个都在这里看见了他
Five of us witnessed him here.
然后米尔斯顿爸比会帮我们撇清关系
Then daddy Millstone can help get us off.
我们可以让他踏上血迹 不是个坏主意
We could get him to step in the blood. It's not a bad idea.
-对 -不行 他不该被卷进来
- Yeah! - No! He wasn't part of this.
你以为我想卷进来吗
Do you think that I wanted to be a part of this?
安静 听
Wait. Listen.
他走了
He's gone.
我给他发了短♥信♥
I texted him.
告诉他我在图书馆
Told him I was at the library.
五周前
坐到自己位置上
Take your seats.
我们今天有很多要讲的
We have a lot to get through today.
今天的课 人身保护令
Our lesson -- Habeas Corpus,
也被叫做"移送犯人"
which translates into "Produce the body."
谁给我讲一下 人身保护令怎么适用于法伊诉诺伊阿一案
Who can tell us how that applies to the case Fay vs. Noia?
你丈夫就是达西先生
Your husband's Mr. Darcy.
-你误会了 -听听
- You're confused. - Listen to yourself.
你谎话连篇
You just can't stop lying.
韦斯 我们坐下来谈
Wes...just sit down.
-你真恶心 -我能解释
- You're disgusting. - Let me explain.
你让我恶心
You disgust me.
韦斯 回来
Wes, come back here.
韦斯 回来
Wes, come back here!
回来 韦斯 你不能离开这里
Come back here! Wes, don't you leave this house!
某人♥大♥脑短路了
Someone's having a brain fart.
法伊诉诺伊阿一案表明应该释放
Fay vs. Noia declared an individual whose imprisonment
未满足法律要求条件而被监禁的人
doesn't meet the requirements of law must be released.
这由人身保护令来完成
This is done by way of Habeas Corpus,
即移送犯人
A.K.A., to produce the body.
谢谢 普拉特小姐
Thanks, Miss Pratt.
谁能说一下人身保护令的签发过程
Who can tell us what happens in a Habeas Corpus proceeding?
发生了一点事情 下课
Something's come up. Class is dismissed.
基廷五人组留下
Keating five, stick around.
看来基廷五人组从现在起要变成四人组了
Looks like the Keating five might be four from now on.
韦斯也许只是生病了
Maybe Wes is sick.
我打赌是压力太大 他退出了
I bet the pressure finally got to him and he dropped out.
就意味着又可以争奖杯了
That means the trophy's in play.
上帝啊 别再说蠢奖杯了
God, enough with the stupid trophy.
你说它蠢是因为你知道你永远得不到它
Hey, it's only stupid 'cause you know you'll never win it,
大输家
l-l-l-loser.
我们有新案子了
We have a new case.
好 但是先说清楚 又可以争夺奖杯了吗
Okay, but first thing's first -- is the trophy in play?
你如果够聪明就该知道什么时候应该闭嘴
To those of you smart enough to know when to shut up.
21年前
21 years ago,
当我还是和你们一样的法学院学生时
when I was a law student not unlike all of you,
有个本地人
there was a local man,
大卫·艾伦因为谋杀女朋友
David Allen, who was put on trial
特丽莎·斯坦利而受到审判
for the murder of his girlfriend, Trisha Stanley.
公诉方认为
Now, the prosecution argued
大卫闯入特丽莎公♥寓♥
that David had gone into Trisha's apartment
枪杀了她 是因为
and shot her because he thought
他认为她爱上了她的老板
that she'd fallen in love with her boss.
尽管并没有直接证据来支持这一理论
And despite there being nothing but circumstantial evidence
但大卫依然被判谋杀罪名成立
to support this theory, David was convicted of murder.
这个案子第一次使我认识到
Now, this was the first case that opened my eyes
司法制度并不总是
to the fact that the justice system
嘉奖说实话的人
doesn't always reward those who tell the truth...
而是嘉奖那些有权有势的人
but those who have the power to create their own.
从知道这个案子之后
And it's a fact that's pissed me off
这一点就一直把我气得发疯
ever since I heard about this case.
但是今天 我们有机会
But today, we've been handed the chance
去扭转不公正的体制
to make an unjust system just.
一小时前 宾夕法尼亚州最高法♥院♥
One hour ago, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court
批准了
granted my petition
我要求调查大卫·艾伦案新发现证据的申请
to develop new facts of David Allen's conviction.
通俗地说 这是你们做的第一次上诉案
In layman's terms, we're working our first appeal.
被批准的紧急听证会
Now, the emergency hearing that we've been granted
是三天后
is in three days,
我希望你们打足精神 全神贯注
so I hope you're all rested and focused,
因为我们要在三天内
because what we accomplish in the next 72 hours
决定大卫的命运
will determine David's fate.
我一直在想牛排
Then I was thinking steak.
牛前腰脊肉 450克 全熟
A new york cut, 16 ounces, well-done.
龙虾 炸鸡 肋排
Lobster, fried chicken, ribs.
所以我才询问每个来访者
Which is why I'm taking votes from everybody who visits.
你的最后一餐想吃什么
What would your last meal be?
如果我告诉你 你有机会享用这一切呢
What if I said you can have them all?
少来
Don't mess with me right now.
法庭令下来了
The court called.
他们会再给我们一次机会
They're gonna give us one more shot.
没错
That's right.
这是死刑案
It's a death-row case.
除非我们打赢这个案子
And unless we do our jobs,
否则大卫就将在两周内
David will die by lethal injection
被执行注射死刑
in less than two weeks.
我不知该说什么
I don't know what to say.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不要谢我
No.
等你出狱之后再谢我
You don't thank me until you're out of this prison.
逍遥法外
第一季 第六集
"我就是在那时看到艾伦先生从那女的家里跑出来
"That's when I saw Mr. Allen run from that woman's apartment.
他的眼神很慌乱
He had a look of terror in his eyes,
就像刚刚做了什么可怕的事一样
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表