剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
我正为我在米德尔顿的犯罪学课程
Just writing a research paper
写一份研究报告
for my criminology class at Middleton.
那我恐怕
Well, I'm afraid that --
听着 我只需要这一个案子的资料
Look I just need the files for this one case.
而且几乎都是公开的信息
It's nearly all public information.
只需要您花五分钟
Look, five minutes of
就可以拯救我的生活
your time saves my life.
求您了
Please.
来电 艾登
老天
Oh, my God.
是的 我想找艾伦镇监狱的
Yes, I'm looking for Ned Crawford
奈德·克劳福德
at the Allentown Prison.
克劳福德先生
Mr. Crawford?
您不认识我 我叫米凯拉·普拉特
Hi. You don't know me, - but my name is Michaela Pratt.
你发现什么了吗
You found something?
我拿到了加布里尔·肖在监狱的联络记录
I got ahold of the prison logs for Gabriel Shaw,
从我们带波拉去监狱找过他之后
and he received six phone calls
有个叫简·桑托拉的女人
from a woman named Jane Santora
给他打了六个电♥话♥
ever since we took Paula to visit him in prison.
桑托拉是波拉母亲的娘家姓氏
Santora is Paula's mother's maiden name.
她为什么要给他打电♥话♥
Why would she be calling him?
基廷教授
Professor Keating.
哪里 不行
Where? No.
抱歉打断一下 我发现
Sorry to interrupt, but I found out that --
那不是正确答案 弗兰克
That is not the right answer, Frank.
我们当时在餐厅里说话
We were in the cafeteria, talking --
我以为我们要共同面对
I thought we were working through it
然后她说她要去洗手间
when she said she needed to go to the restroom.
那是一小时以前的事了
That was an hour ago.
基廷女士 你找到你的当事人了吗
Ms. Keating, have you located your client?
她现在下落不明 法官大人
I'm afraid her whereabouts are unknown, Your Honor.
很好
Very well.
我将签发法♥院♥传票
I'm issuing a bench warrant
要求即刻逮捕波拉·墨菲
for the immediate arrest of Paula Murphy...
也就是埃琳娜·阿基拉
a.k.a. Elena Aguilar.
在她被扣押之前 H9Y2案永久暂停
Until she's detained, Case H9Y2 is put on permanent hold.
休庭
Court adjourned.
选老公得谨慎 普拉特小姐
Choose your husband carefully, Miss Pratt.
如果结局不好 只能怪自己
You'll only have yourself to blame if it ends badly.
什么都没有吗
There's nothing?
没有
Nothing.
我跟耶鲁和旅馆都核实过了
I checked with Yale, the hotel.
她被杀那晚 他就在那里
He was there the night she was murdered.
基廷博士没有来
Dr. Keating didn't show.
晚上七点开出了停车场
Left the garage at 7:00 p.m.,
直到第二天早上六点才回来
wasn't back till 6:00 the next morning.
他的不在场证明很可靠
His alibi's solid.
你确定吗
You're sure?
他从未离开 安娜丽丝
He never left, Annalise.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
晚安
Good night.
等等
Wait.
我想你了
I've missed you.
回家去吧
Go home.
回到你丈夫身边去
Be with your husband.
给
Here.
这是最后一袋了
That's the last one.
大家都上车
Everyone, get in the car.
等等
Wait.
等等 等等 等等
Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait.
乖乖上车 米凯拉
Just...get in the car, Michaela.
不 我 我 我 我的戒指
Oh, no, m-m-m-m-my ring.
什么
What?
我的订婚戒指不见了
My engagement ring is gone!
我把它弄丢了 天呐
I lost it. I -- Oh, God.
我的戒指丢了
I lost my ring.
我的戒指丢了 我的戒指丢了
I lost my ring. I lost my ring.
我的戒指丢了
I lost my ring.
我的戒指丢了
I lost my ring.
你在搞什么鬼
What the hell are you doing?!
你不回我电♥话♥
You wouldn't return my calls.
你不能这样突然跳出来吓人
You can't just show up,
尤其现在到处都是杀人犯
not when there are murderers everywhere!
对 你说得对 我很抱歉
Yeah, you're right. I'm sorry...
所有的事情都很抱歉
about everything.
我们一碰见沃什我就该告诉你的
I should have told you the minute we ran into Walsh.
你应该在求婚之前就告诉我
You should have told me before you proposed,
在你说你爱我之前 在你约我出去之前
before you said you loved me, before you asked me out.
米凯拉 别这样
Michaela, come on --
还有别人吗
Were there others?
什么别人 和我上过床的人吗
What, people I hooked up with?
男人
Men.
和你上过床的男人
Men you had sex with.
没有
No.
因为如果你是同性恋
Because if you're gay --
我不是同性恋
I'm not gay.
-如果你是同性恋 -我不是同性恋
- If you are gay -- - I'm not gay!
一个人可以是同性恋
People are gay.
我表哥就是同性恋
My cousin is gay.
这没什么大不了的
It's not a big deal.
-我还会是你的朋友 -米凯拉
- I'll still be your friend, but I just -- - Michaela!
那是我还是小孩时做的一件蠢事
It was a stupid thing that happened when I was a kid,
一个发♥情♥的小孩
A horny kid.
我没有什么秘密
I'm not some guy on the down low.
你知道的
You know that.
我爱你
I love you.
我不是同性恋
I'm not gay.
著名婚纱设计师品牌
我准备的婚纱是王薇薇的
My wedding dress is Vera Wang...
而且不是成衣 而是专门订制的
Not off-the-rack Vera Wang -- bespoke Vera Wang.
我花了不少钱
It cost me a fortune.
所以你最好能确定
So, you better be sure.
你不能让我丢脸 艾登
You can't embarrass me, Aiden.
我有我的人生规划
I have a plan for my life,
其中可不包括你毁了我们两个
and it doesn't include you ruining us.
你听见了吗
You hear me?
所以你最好能确定
So you'd better be sure
因为只要你再做一次那样的事
because if you ever do anything like that again,
我就和你离婚 卷走你所有的钱
I will divorce you, and I will take all your money,
然后毁掉你的政♥治♥前途
and I will destroy any chance you have at a political career.
对不起
I'm sorry.
非常非常对不起
I'm so sorry.
感谢您如此耐心
I appreciate your patience.
我只是需要些时间
I just needed some time
来确定我可以全身心投入这个案子
to ensure I could be fully committed to the case.
那你现在决定了吗
So, you've come to a decision?
决定了
I have.
抓贼啦
Caught ya!
对不起
Sorry.
只是想吃点零食
Just a little snack.
那个橄榄球球员的事你们决定了吗
You guys come to a decision yet on that football player?
她没告诉你吗
She didn't tell you?
我要宣布这奖杯的新主人
I'd like to announce the new owner of the trophy...
那是一位表现出奉献精神 努力工作
A student who has shown dedication, hard work,
并且敢于为马前卒挺身而出的学生
and the audacity to speak up for the pawns in this world.
吉宾斯先生 上来拿你的奖励吧
Mr. Gibbins, come claim your prize.
从现在开始 这间教室里禁止所有
From this point on, I'd like to ban any further discussion
关于莱拉·斯坦格谋杀案的讨论
on the Lila Stangard murder in this classroom,
因为我将为被告之一丽贝卡·萨特做辩护
as I'm representing one of the defendants, Rebecca Sutter.
我明白
I know.
她告诉弗兰克和我时 我们也是这表情
Frank and I had the same look on our face when she told us.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表