剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How to get away with murder"...
恕我直言 我更喜欢鲁迪的房♥间布置
No offense. I think I liked rudy's setup better.
鲁迪
Rudy?
他是你之前的怪咖房♥客
Yeah, he's the freak who lived here before you.
别这样 我们很享受
Come on. We had fun.
你很享受
You had fun.
我只是烂醉并且很无助
I was drunk and desperate.
丽贝卡就要受审了
Rebecca goes to trial unless
除非我们能让针对她的起诉被撤销
we get the charges against her dismissed.
我们得证明是我丈夫杀害了莱拉·斯坦格
We have to prove that my husband murdered Lila Stangard.
若继续对她的庭审
To allow this trial to proceed
则是极度的法律不公
would be a gross miscarriage of justice.
萨特女士 对于撤诉
Miss Sutter, how does it feel
你有什么感想
to have the charges against you dropped?
无论他妻子怎么跟你们说的
Whatever his wife told you,
我弟弟绝不是杀人犯
my brother is no murderer.
你丈夫的姐姐来了
Your sister-in-law's in town.
费城 汉姆瑞克宾馆
圣诞节
内特来电
12月26日
12月27日
12月28日
12月29日
12月30日
12月31日
...6, 5,
4, 3, 2, 1
新年快乐
Happy New Year!
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不必
Don't be.
失踪
山姆·基廷
旅行如何
Hi. How was your trip?
她在哪儿
Where is she?
楼上
Upstairs.
彼得逊家到现在还留着
The Petersons still have that swing set
我和山姆小时候玩的秋千呢
that Sam and I used to play on when we were kids,
虽然他们的孩子已经搬出去
even though their own children moved out --
得有30年了
what? -- 30 years ago.
彼得逊夫人还在 加勒特去年秋天过世了
Mrs. Peterson is still there. Garrett died last fall.
你一直在躲着我
You've been avoiding me.
我没有
No.
你没有接我电♥话♥
Well, you haven't answered my phone calls.
我回家了 我得调整一下
Well, I went home. I had to get my head together.
回娘家去了 邦尼跟我说的
To your mother's house. Bonnie said.
你母亲还好吗
How is she?
她很好
She's good.
我不记得上一次山姆提到
I can't remember the last time
你回娘家是什么时候的事了
Sam mentioned that you visited her.
有段日子了
Well, it's been a while.
安娜丽丝 别这样行吗
Annalise, can we please not do this?
我不知道你什么意思
I don't know what you mean.
至少告诉我你是否担心他
Can you at least tell me if you're concerned about him?
-当然了 -那你为什么会离开
- Of course. - Then why leave?
有人失踪的时候
When a person goes missing --
你是指潜逃吧
"Fled," You mean?
不管是哪一种 正常人都不会离开
Either way, you don't leave.
而是留下来 张贴海报
You stay. You put up posters.
但是一定会留下 这样他回来时才能在家
But you stay so that you're there when they come back.
-他不会回来的 -你怎么知道的
- He's not coming back. - How do you know that?
他杀了一个女孩儿 他不想进监狱
He killed a girl. He doesn't want to go to jail.
你怎么知道的 他告诉你了吗
How do you know? Did he tell you?
警探说你质问他了
The detectives say that you confronted him,
但是他并没有承认什么
but he didn't confess anything.
-你会承认吗 -如果我妻子
- Would you? - If you were my wife
是辩护律师 我一定会承认的
and a defense attorney, yeah, you bet I would.
你不是杀人凶手 他才是
Well, you're not a killer. He is.
如果他出事了呢
What about foul play?
你为什么第一个想到的不是这个
Why isn't that the first thing you think of --
他出事了 也许他受伤了呢
foul play, that -- that maybe he's been hurt?
这完全说不通 安娜丽丝
None of this makes any sense, Annalise.
我和他在一起
Did you know I-I was with him
就在那个女孩 莱拉被杀害的第二天
the day after that girl was killed -- Lila.
整个劳动节周末我们都是一起过的
We spent the entire Labor Day weekend together.
我们去海明威餐馆吃了龙虾
We -- we went over -- we had lobsters at Hemingways,
他还帮我修好了前门廊的玻璃门
and he helped fix the screen door on my front porch,
我们还谈了你
And we talked about you,
谈了他有多想要耶鲁那份工作
about how much he wanted that new job at Yale,
以及他是多么觉得
and how he really thought
一个崭新的开始对你们俩
that a fresh start would be really, really good
有很大的好处
for the both of you.
他怎么可能刚杀完人
How could he have done all those little things
还能做这么多事呢
a-after he had just strangled a girl to death?
我不知道 人本来就是说不通的
I don't know. People don't make sense.
这是什么
W-what is this?
这是我呈交给法庭的 用来证明
That's the evidence that I presented to the court
他杀了那女孩儿的证据
to prove that he killed that girl.
等你看完 你就明白
You read it, and then you'll understand
我经历了些什么了
what I've been going through.
不管这盒子里是什么 都不是我弟弟
Whatever's in that box, that's not my brother.
他不是我们认识的那个人了
He is not the man we thought he was.
逍遥法外
第一季 第十一集
你好 凶手
Hey there, killer.
真搞笑
Funny.
新学期第一天
First day of a new semester.
很激动人心啊 不是吗
It's all so exciting, isn't it?
你好 上帝啊
Hey. Oh, God.
感谢上帝你们俩都在
Thank God you're both here.
我刚才真的很紧张
I was -- I was getting really anxious.
为什么 你担心没有你和候补先生盯着我
Why? Are you worried that I finally went to the police
我会去找警♥察♥自首吗
without you and waitlist keeping an eye on me?
康纳尔
Connor...
新年好啊 大家的假期过得如何
Happy Mew Year. How was everyone's break?
-那是什么 -那是假的
- What is that? - It's a fake.
我在中国城一个珠宝店里用现金买♥♥的
I bought it with cash at a jewelry mart in Chinatown.
大家假期过得开心吗
So, did everyone have a nice holiday?
是啊
Yeah.
我开心极了
Well, mine was great.
我和艾登大部分时间都和他父母待在东汉普顿
Aiden and I spent most of it in east Hampton with his parents,
然后去了市长在格雷西公♥馆♥举办的新年派对
then went to the Mayor's New Year's party at Gracie Mansion.
有她丈夫的姐姐的消息吗
Is there any news about the sister?
安娜丽丝把她吓回波士顿了吗
Did Annalise scare her back to Boston yet,
还是直接杀了她了
or did she just kill her?
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
山姆的姐姐
Sam's sister.
她放假之前来的
She got here right before the break.
她去找了警♥察♥ 说她不相信这些鬼话
She went to the police, said she didn't believe any of it.
她至少告诉你了吧
She at least told you, right?
没有
No.
欢迎大家回来
Welcome back, everyone.
假期结束了
Vacation is over.
这课是逍遥法外 第二学期
This is How to get away with murder, the second semester,
课程难度会比第一学期要高
where things get even harder than the first.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我不认为你有必要知道
I didn't think you needed to know.
那是他姐姐 我怎么可能不需要知道
It's his sister. How would I not need to know that?
我不告诉你这些事情
If I don't tell you these things,
是因为我不希望
it's because they're not things
你因此而担心
that you need to concern yourself with.
你要处理的事情够多了
You have enough on your plate.
她怎么样
How is she?
还不错
Good.
你呢 你怎么样
And you? How are you?
我累了
I'm tired.
我能想象
I can imagine.
进来
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表