剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
不知道的事 就不用报告
What you don't know you don't have to report.
不
No.
这正是我们要做的
That's exactly what you're gonna do --
向地区检察官报告
Report it to the D.A.
-什么 -你听到我的话了
- What? - You heard what I said.
让她知道陪审团已经被影响了
Let her know that the jury's been tampered with.
我们收到一则匿名消息
We received an anonymous tip
说有人教陪审团如何行使否决权
that someone informed the jury as to how nullification works.
显然 这是辩方的人干的
Clearly, it was a member of the defense team.
有何证据 法官大人
Based on what evidence, Your Honor?
我们都心知肚明谁会从中得益
We all know who benefits from this act.
我再问一遍 证据在哪里
Again, where's the evidence?
够了 请陪审团出庭
Stop. Bring in the jury.
是否有人就这宗案件和你们之中任意一人
Has anyone spoken with or contacted any of you
谈过话或者私下联♥系♥过
about this case in any way,
包括谈及陪审团否决权这个概念
including a discussion of the concept of Jury Nullification?
撒谎是一种犯罪行为
Lying is a criminal act
我可以因此认定你们藐视法庭
for which I can hold you in contempt.
是我 法官大人
It was me, Your Honor.
我发现了陪审团有遵从心意投票的权利
I found information that we have the legal right to vote our hearts.
我就告知了其他陪审团成员
I shared it with the rest of the jury.
对于编号♥k7439080一案
In the case k7439080,
我别无选择只能宣布无效审判
I have no choice but to declare a mistrial.
陪审团解散
Jury is discharged.
什么
What?
装什么傻
Bitch, please.
看起来我们极大的转变了
Well, it seems we've done irreparable harm
公众对瑞安的看法
to the public opinion of Ryan.
由于家暴的辩护
Due to the abuse defense,
地方检察官不再认为他反♥社♥会♥了
the D.A. no longer thinks he's a sociopath.
因此他们转为在少年法庭提出指控
Therefore, they've bumped the charge to juvenile court.
你将会获得缓刑
You're looking at probation,
从事社区服务 接受心理咨♥询♥
community service, and counseling.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
你没事了
You're gonna be okay.
这都是真的吗
I mean, is this happening?
这都是真的
It's happening.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
天啊 你这是在哭吗
Oh, my God. Are you crying?
才不是 眼睛过敏而已
No. Allergies.
官司打赢了吗
You won your case?
无效审判
Mistrial.
莱拉被杀的时候你在耶鲁吗
Were you at Yale when Lila when murdered?
没有
No.
她给我打电♥话♥的时候情绪低落
She was upset when she called me
她说要去自残
said she was gonna do something to hurt herself.
所以我没出席讲座 回来见她
So I skipped my lecture, came back to see her,
结果却没能找到她
but I couldn't find her.
她没接电♥话♥
She stopped answering her phone.
所以我开车回了纽黑文
So I drove back to New Haven.
等我回到旅馆已经是早上了
I was back in my hotel by morning.
所以在她被谋杀的同一时间
So you were here in Philadelphia
你人就在费城
at the exact same time she was being killed.
-安娜丽丝 -我知道
- Annalise. - I know.
你没有杀人
You didn't do it.
我真不知道该说什么好
I don't know what to say here.
我很抱歉和她上♥床♥了
I'm sorry I slept with her.
我很抱歉我说谎了
I'm sorry I lied about it.
但是我没有杀她
But I didn't kill her.
丽贝卡·萨特快到了
Rebecca Sutter's on her way over.
你得给她做一个心理评估
You're gonna do a psych evaluation on her.
什么
What?
至少我们是这么跟她说的
At least that's what we're telling her.
你得设法问清楚莱拉告诉了她多少关于你的事
Whatever it takes to figure out what Lila told her about you
她是否看过你的照片
or if she shared any pictures of you
有你脸的照片
of your face.
安娜 这不是个好主意
Annie, this -- this is not a good idea.
认脸游戏开始了
Game face on.
丽贝卡 这位是我丈夫山姆
Rebecca, this is my husband, Sam.
今晚他会帮助我们
He's gonna be helping us out tonight.
我们速战速决吧
Can we get this over with?
你会用抑郁一词来形容自己吗
So, would you describe yourself as depressed?
你是否担心你可能会自残
Do you ever worry that you might harm yourself?
我智商很高
I have a high I.Q.,
有比较严重的神经衰弱
a wide range of generalized neuroses,
和微弱的妄想症倾向
and a slight tendency towards paranoia.
你以前做过心理评估
You've been evaluated before.
少年法庭
Juvie.
你想要知道我有没有杀了莱拉对吗
You want to know if I killed Lila, right?
不 这只是个标准化的心理测试
No, no. This is a standardized psychological test.
只是用来帮助我们对外证实你是个可靠的证人
It just helps present you as a credible witness.
好了丽贝卡 我们就聊聊你是怎么认识她的
All right, Rebecca, let's just talk about how you knew her.
我们在酒吧遇到
We met at the bar.
她就是个被宠坏的姐妹会女孩
She was a spoiled sorority girl
想寻求点刺♥激♥
who wanted a thrill,
所以她就来问我能不能帮忙卖♥♥药
so she asked if she could help me deal.
她都卖♥♥给哪些人
Who was she selling to?
其他学生 大部分都是Θ姐妹会的
Other students, mostly girls at Kappa Kappa bitch.
她的手♥机♥最后怎么会在你手里
So, how did you end up with her phone?
是她前一晚留在我房♥里的
She left it at my apartment the night before.
她说再也不卖♥♥药了
Said she was done dealing.
莱拉有没有告诉过你
Did Lila ever share any details
她和那个男人交往的细节
about the relationship she was having with this man?
就说过他已婚 她管他叫达西先生
Just that he was married. She called him Mr. Darcy.
她觉得这么叫显得她自己很聪明
She thought it made her sound smart
和其他那些迷简·奥斯丁的蠢女孩不一样
and not like every other dumb girl obsessed with Jane Austen.
你是否认为达西先生
And is there any reason you think that Mr. Darcy
与她的死有关
had something to do with her death?
他是个厌倦了自己婚姻的悲惨老男人
He was some sad old man, bored with his marriage,
正沉迷于年轻火♥辣♥的肉体
excited to be doing a hot, young piece of ass.
她可能厌倦了想要分手
She probably got sick of it and broke it off,
所以他杀了她
so he killed her.
你有证据吗
Do you have proof of that?
或者是 用你的原话
Or could that be, as you said,
你的"一点点妄想症的倾向"在说话
your "slight tendency towards paranoia"?
有张鸡鸡照 这不算证据吗
There's a penis pic. Isn't that proof?
算证据
Right.
她从未提过那男人是谁 做什么工作吗
So, she never said who he was, what he did for a living?
安娜丽丝正设法找到他
Annalise is trying to find him.
我真希望她已经找到他了
Well, I wish she found him already.
这样我就不用来见你了
Then I wouldn't be here talking to you.
怎么样
Hey. Uh, how was it?
感觉被他用语言搜身了
Like being strip-searched with words.
卫生间在哪
Bathroom?
在楼上 走廊尽头
Yeah, upstairs, end of the hall.
她不知道你是谁 达西先生
So, she doesn't know who you are, Mr. Darcy.
就这些吗
That's it?
你想对我说的只有这些吗
That's all you have to say to me?
有什么话我忘了说吗
Am I forgetting something?
我得知道你是否相信我
I need to know if you believe me.
你是个骗子
You're a liar.
现在我只清楚知道这一点
At this point, that's all I know for sure.
睡沙发吧
Sleep on the couch.
我来
I'll do it.
我本不该来的
I'm not supposed to be here.
怎么了
So, what?
你终于决定要跟我把事情讲清楚吗
We finally gonna talk this through?
不是
No.
-那你为什么 -你说过会为我做任何事
- Then why are you... - You said you would do anything for me.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表