剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
Oh, it looks like the trophy's gonna be in play.
他一心为当事人着想
He advocated for his client.
我们都该有这样的责任心
We should all care that much.
你说冠冕堂皇的漂亮话时会在心里暗吐吗
You ever throw up in your mouth when you say stuff like that?
-那是提尔曼大纲吗 -什么
- Is that a Tillman outline? - What?
沃德·提尔曼
Ward Tillman.
他连续三年蝉联米德尔顿法学院开普勒奖
He won the Kepley diploma all three years at Middleton.
他的大纲可是高分必杀技
His outlines are the holy grail.
这是凯恩以前整理的大纲
This is one of Kan's old outlines.
你男朋友已经开始给你他的大纲了
Oh, your boyfriend's giving you his outlines now?
还会给你什么 疱疹吗
What's next? Herpes?
做个交易怎么样
How about we trade?
我会把我物权法学习小组的资料都给你
I'll give you everything from my property study group.
不
No.
劳拉 考试就在三天后
Laurel, the exam's in three days.
这可是你第一次
And that's probably the first time
叫对我的名字呢
you've actually gotten my name right.
不给拉倒
Fine.
看来又到了陨星爆发时间了
Sounds like it's shooting-star time.
-你选谁 -什么是陨星爆发
- Who's your pick? - What's a shooting star?
发胶男是淡定帝 二货脸太笨了压根不在乎
Hair gel's got ice in his veins. Doucheface is too dumb to care.
墙花挺敏感的
Wallflower's pretty sensitive.
我赌会是舞会皇后
My bet's on prom queen.
她整个人太紧张了
She's wound way too tight.
陨星爆发究竟是什么
What the hell's a shooting star?
我们需要丽贝卡的招供录像
We need a copy of Rebecca's confession tape
以及拘留记录
and detainment logs,
否则不可能把她保出来
otherwise there's no getting her out on bail.
发挥你的创造力
Be creative.
她把奖杯收回去了 对吧
She took away the trophy, right?
吉宾斯被撤下了丽贝卡的案子
Mr. Gibbins is off the Rebecca sutter case.
不许跟她说话 看都不许多看一眼
You do not speak or even look at her
除非我要求你跟她接触 明白了吗
unless I specifically ask you. Understood?
走吧 还有新的当事人等着呢
Let's go. We have a new client waiting.
玛伦·特鲁多
Marren Trudeau is founder and C.E.O.
特鲁多证券经纪行的创始人兼总裁
of the brokerage firm Trudeau Securities.
她的公♥司♥一年的交易金额高达900亿
Her firm transacts $90 billion a year in trades.
她是主流人群的首选股票经纪人
She's the stockbroker of choice to the main line.
拥有本市最全的梅普尔索普
And owns the most extensive collection
黑白摄影作品收藏
of mapplethorpes in the city,
-谷歌♥上写的 -真牛
- according to google. - Baller.
她要能卖♥♥一幅 就能付丽贝卡的保释金了
Maybe she can sell one, pay Rebecca's bail.
委托人白手起家
Our client came from nothing,
靠做办公室清洁供自己读完了书
put herself through school by cleaning offices.
从在公♥寓♥里做股票
Started trading out of her apartment,
一步步发展壮大 登上了一个众所周知
clawing her way to the top of a field
由男性主导的行业的巅峰
notoriously dominated by men.
你们要认真对待这个案子
I need you to take this case seriously.
她被起诉的罪名是什么
What's the charge against her?
内线交易
Insider trading.
这地方太合我的口味了
Looks like my kind of party.
我们只是在做本职工作
All we are doing is our job.
-我做不到 -做本职工作
- I can't! - Just doing your job?
-是的 没错 -去你的吧
- Yes! Yes. - My ass.
你们这些白♥痴♥把这里搞的好像
Your goons are looting this place
减价大卖♥♥场似的
like it's a damn fire sale.
而且你无权如此
And you have no right.
特鲁多女士 这份搜查令让我有权如此
Ms. Trudeau, this warrant says otherwise.
-这份搜查令 -是的
- Oh, this warrant? - Yes.
你要干什么 怎么
What are you -- what --
-你开玩笑吗 -够了 玛伦
- Are you kidding? - Enough. Marren.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
我是安娜丽丝·基廷 具体罪名是什么
Annalise Keating. The exact charge?
你的委托人在食品及药物管理局
Your client purchased stock in Edson Pharmaceuticals
针对内线交易下达禁止令前
in advance of a favorable FDA ruling
提前购买♥♥了爱德森制药的股份
arising from insider knowledge.
他说的是人话吗
Was any of that in english?
我没有看到
I still see no proof
我的委托人和爱德森制药有关系的证据
of my client's connection to Edson Pharmaceuticals.
对了 我差点忘了
Right. I almost forgot that part.
请让让
Will you excuse me?
你要证据吗
You want proof?
那就看点东西好了
How about a little light viewing?
特鲁多女士
Now, Ms. Trudeau,
你知道这位男士是谁吗
do you have any idea who that man may be?
伊莱亚斯·爱德森
Elias Edson.
伊莱亚斯·爱德森
Elias edson.
正是爱德森制药的总裁
And that would be the C.E.O. of Edson Pharmaceuticals?
这就是证据
There's your proof.
都学着点 孩子们
Well, take some notes, kids,
普拉提的好处就从这儿体现出来了
'cause this is what pilates can do for you.
爱德森先生
Mr. Edson.
我们都知道你不愿意
We all know the only reason
提供丽贝卡·萨特♥供♥词的唯一理由
you won't give us Rebecca Sutter's confession
就是因为里面有你不能示人的胁迫招供的证据
is that there's proof of coercion you don't want us to see.
这样你们辩护起来就简单多了不是吗
Oh, wouldn't that be so easy for you?
坏警♥察♥的逼供手段什么的
Those dirty cops with their dirty interrogation techniques.
只可惜 这次并非如此
Unfortunately for you, that's not what happened here.
那你为什么不愿意提供录像带
Then why not hand over the tape?
等我们把它列为证据了就可以交给你
We will if we decide to put it into evidence.
这样才好在庭审时将我们一军吗
'Cause you prefer to spring it on us during the trial?
那正是庭审最有趣的部分啊 拜拜
You know, isn't that the fun part of court? Goodbye.
回去告诉安娜丽丝下次派弗兰克来
Oh, and tell Annalise to send Frank next time.
我更喜欢让他欣赏我离去的背影
I prefer him watching my ass walk away.
我拍了段色情录像 那又怎样
So I made a porno. So what?
-所有人都这么做 -并不是所有人
- Everyone makes them these days. - Not everyone.
帕克斯
Pax!
是吗 所以你和山姆已经
Really? So, you and Sam never
-度过兴奋期了吗 -玛伦
- get your freak on anymore? - Marren.
好啦 我知道
All right, I know.
不讨论你的私人生活
We don't talk about your personal life.
-有事吗 -给格雷格·瓦拉赫打电♥话♥
- Yes? - Get me Greg Wallach on the phone.
告诉他的助手这是紧急情况
Tell his assistant it's an emergency.
没有人批评你拍性♥爱♥视频
No one's judging you for making a sex tape.
重点是对象是谁
It's who you made it with.
股票不是我买♥♥的 如果你是这意思的话
I didn't buy that stock, if that's what you're implying.
他的助手说他在去比利时的飞机上
His assistant said he's on a plane to Belgium.
-他故意躲我 -我给他送箱帕图斯去
- He's dodging me. - I'll send him a case of petrus.
好 外搭一个妓♥女♥
Yes. And a hooker.
交易是经由你的个人帐号♥完成的
Purchases were made under your unique login.
电脑被黑了
I was hacked.
我们会让电脑专家寻找电脑被黑的证据
Well, we'll have an I.T. expert look for evidence of hacking.
你有什么怀疑对象吗 会是某个员工吗
Anyone you suspect? An employee?
不可能 我的人都很忠诚
No, my people are loyal.
肯定是外人 我可是树敌无数
Look outside of my firm. I have got enemies galore.
靠让人喜欢是无法创造历史的
Oh, you don't make history being liked.
这才是我认识和所爱的女人
That's the woman I know and love.
安娜丽丝
And, Annalise,
在调查庭上就把这事结了
get this thrown out in the preliminary hearing.
玛伦 不可能的
Marren, that's not possible.
我已经丢了十位客户了
I've already lost 10 clients.
五千万的生意跑了
It's $50 million out the door.
联调局刚拿走了半数的服务器
Fed just took half my terminals.
如果闹上法庭 公♥司♥就完蛋了
And if this goes to trial, firm goes under.
不能让这种事发生
That cannot happen,
不能因为某些混♥蛋♥散播的谣言
not because of some bastard spreading lies.
我会处理的
I'll take care of it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
调查庭赢的几乎都是
Preliminary hearings are won by the prosecution
公诉方
99% of the time.
只需证明有犯罪的可能
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表