剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
Prosecution's going to use Marjorie's best friend
说她打算跟马♥克♥思♥离婚
to say that she wanted to divorce Max,
根据婚前协议 这可能会让他丧失继承权
which would have eliminated his inheritance per the prenup
所以给了他杀人动机
and thereby giving him motive to kill.
我想要找到证据质疑这个朋友的信用
I looked into discrediting the friend,
但目前什么都没找到
but I couldn't find anything just yet.
这个我可以搞定 让我帮忙吧
I can make that happen. Why don't I help?
一般我非法侵入一位富有老妇人的电脑之前
You know, usually I require dinner before I agree
都会要求一顿晚餐的
to illegally hack into a rich old lady's computer.
-周三 -什么
- Wednesday. - What?
晚餐 你和我
Dinner. You and me.
而且你黑进去的越快 你的奖励就来得越快
And the faster you type, the faster you get your reward.
泰勒夫人
Mrs. Taylor.
你说一年前你最好的朋友玛乔丽
You claim that your best friend Marjorie spoke to you
跟你谈过和马♥克♥思♥离婚的事
about divorcing Max nearly a year ago.
是的
Yes.
可两个月前 你在他们的结婚纪念日派对上
Even though you wrote the following toast
写了如下祝酒词
at their anniversary party about two months ago.
自上校和和玛利亚
"I haven't seen two people more in love
电影《音乐之声》的情节
在冯·特拉普家的孩子们面前跳了第一支舞后
"since the Captain and Maria performed their first dance
我还没见过如此相爱的一对
in front of the Von Trapp children."
看起来可不像是一对将要离婚的夫妇
Doesn't sound like a couple about to divorce to me.
你是怎么找到那种鬼东西的
How in the hell do you find this crap?
我不会告诉你的
You'll never know.
下一步是不在场证明
The alibi's next.
马♥克♥思♥说谋杀发生的时候他出去散步了
Max claims he was out for a walk when the murder occurred,
所以我们需要一位看到他散步的邻居
so we need a neighbor who saw him.
弗兰克 需要谁随便选
Frank... take who you need.
你们俩 舞会皇后和二货脸
You two -- prom queen and doucheface.
跟我走
Come with me.
你是在戏弄我们 对不对
This is you hazing us, right?
你不是真的要在这种地方
You don't seriously dig through strangers' trash
淘陌生人的垃圾箱吧
on a normal basis.
想坐办公室 就去找家企业律所吧
You want a desk job, go to a corporate firm.
赶紧淘 找到能胜诉的证据
Now get in there and find us a winner.
这是色情行业消费的收据
This is a receipt from risque business.
是一家脱衣舞俱乐部 地址就在...
That is a strip club, and it is down on --
车轮♥大♥道 没错
Caster Ave., yeah.
很好
This is good.
我猜爸爸不会想要妈妈发现
I doubt dad will want mom to find out
他把孩子们的学费花到哪儿去了
about where he's spending the kids' tuition.
那天晚上八点半左右我出来扔垃圾
It was around 8:30 when I took out the trash that night.
就在与家人共进晚餐之后
Right after our nightly family dinner.
你出来之后看到了什么
And what did you see while you were outside?
看到一个男人在街对面散步
A man walking on the other side of the street.
你能认出他是谁吗
And did you recognize the man?
晚上光线不好
Well, it was very dark that night,
但我想很有可能是我的邻居
but I think it's very possible that it was my neighbor,
圣文森特先生
Mr. St. Vincent.
公诉方的证据出示完了
The prosecution has rested,
我方第一个出庭作证的会是马♥克♥思♥的女儿
so the first witness to take the stand will be Max's daughter.
我需要有人写下演练问题
I need someone to write up the prep questions.
我来
I'll do it.
弗兰克挑的女孩 很好
Frank's girl. Good.
午夜前放到我桌上
Have them on my desk by midnight.
我们办公室见
I'll meet you back at the house.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你是被派来告诉我
You were sent to tell me
不要再在证人席上为难警♥察♥的
to stop embarrassing cops on the stand.
你得小心点
You need to be careful.
会遭到反击的
There's gonna be pushback.
这是威胁吗
Is that a threat?
不是我给的
Not from me.
你没有回我的电♥话♥
You haven't returned my calls.
我来不是为了谈私事的
I'm not here to talk about us.
-就这样吗 我们完了吗 -你很吃惊吗
- So that's it? We're done? - Are you surprised?
你知道我从来没想要故意伤害你
You know I never set out to hurt you on purpose.
你在证人席上威胁我
You blackmailed me on the stand,
让我出♥卖♥♥♥了我的部门
made me sell out my department.
今年内警长要是肯再给我案子就算我走运
I'll be lucky if the chief gives me another case all year.
我会去跟他谈谈的
I'll talk to him.
你现在是最不适合帮我说话的人
You're the last person I want talking for me right now.
我想弥补
Now, I'm trying to make things right.
你不想让我弥补吗
Don't you want me to make things right?
我受够了你的疯狂了
I'm done with your crazy.
-内特 -你还想要我♥干♥什么
- Nate. - What do you want from me?
你赢了案子 享受了云雨之欢
You won your case, got laid.
还有什么我可以为你效劳的
So how else can I be of service to you?
你再敢给我打电♥话♥ 我发誓
You call me again, and I swear to god
我会告诉你丈夫 我在他家对你做过的
I'll tell your husband every dirty, nasty thing
所有肮脏恶心的事
I did to you under his own roof.
就这些吗
Is that all for you?
预付话费手♥机♥
请接203号♥房♥间
Room 203, please.
是我 别担心 这是新手♥机♥
It's me. Don't worry. It's a new phone.
我知道 我只想告诉你
I know, but I just wanted to tell you
我们正在处理
We're taking care of it.
起初他们不愿意 但还是被我说服了
They didn't want to at first, but I got them to come around.
我们会保护你的
We're gonna protect you.
山姆
Sam?
我马上就出来
I'll be out in a minute.
搜索莱拉·斯坦格
-你吃过饭了吗 -还没
- Have you eaten yet? - No.
问题
周四办公时间
期中考分数公布了吗
我周末都在流浪汉救助中心当志愿者
论文能晚一天交吗
吃那家印度菜怎么样
How about that Indian place?
虽然他们的外卖♥♥要超久才能送到
They take forever to deliver,
要是你想叫的话我可以过去拿
but I'll pick it up if you want to call.
安娜
Annie?
你还好吗
Everything okay?
行 就吃印度菜吧
Yeah. Indian sounds good.
好的
Okay.
好极了
Great.
瞧瞧咱们
Well, look at us.
你下班回家的时间正是我开始上班的时间
You on your way home from work and me on my way there.
就像夜里交错而过的船只
Ships in the night.
我在新闻上看见你朋友了
Uh, hey, uh, so I saw your friend on the news...
那个橄榄球球员
The football player,
关于他女友莱拉·斯坦格的案件
about his girlfriend, Lila Stangard.
然后呢
And?
我只是想说声节哀顺变...
I just wanted to say sorry...
如果她也是你朋友的话
if she was your friend, too.
她不是我朋友
She wasn't.
你是警♥察♥吗 问东问西的
You a cop or something?
新闻上说警方正在审问他
The news said the cops were questioning him.
我只是希望你知道
I just wanted to make sure you knew
在没有律师在场的情况下不要跟警方谈话
don't ever talk to them without a lawyer.
我知道 我不是白♥痴♥ 你也不是律师
Yeah. I'm not an idiot, and you're not a lawyer.
你要害我迟到了
You're making me late.
这些是给当事人女儿准备的演练问题
These are the prep questions for the daughter.
好的
Great.
什么事
What?
我仔细想过你先前说的话
I thought about what you said,
我们为什么会在这里
why, uh, why any of us are here,
我知道康纳尔和米凯拉
and I know now that Connor and Michaela
都是班里的尖子生
were both top of their class,
亚设后台强硬 韦斯的情况我不清楚
Asher, he's got his father, and Wes, I don't know,
但看起来安娜丽丝挺喜欢他的
but it seems like Annalise likes him.
非常喜欢
A lot.
而我
And me
是因为弗兰克 对吗
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表