剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
更好的复仇方法吗
and pin it on his mistress?
谢谢
Thank you.
请坐 普拉特女士
Take a seat, Ms. Pratt.
你已经过关了
You've moved on to the next round.
下一个是谁
Who's next?
最终的关键只是一个证据
It all comes down to a simple piece of evidence --
医生声称他给考夫曼先生验血时间太晚
that the doctor "claims" he ran Mr. Kaufman's blood work
已经找不到血液里有阿司匹林的成分了
too late to find any aspirin in his blood.
陪审团成员的分♥析♥数据表明
A statistical breakdown of the jury pool
他们中的80%属社会低收入人群
shows 80% of them come from a low socioeconomic class.
是的 吉娜把药放在他桌上
Yes, Gina put the pill on his desk.
但她有作案动机吗
But did she have the intent to kill?
我们的当事人错把阿司匹林
Our client mistook the aspirin
当成他的降血压药
as his blood-pressure medication...
问题非常复杂
The issues at play are complicated
需要进一步调查
and in need of more extensive research...
没有目击者能证明
So without a witness to assure that, um...
这个医生可信吗
Do we really trust this doctor,
各位陪审团的女士们先生们
ladies and gentlemen of the jury?
或者她只是想吓他一下
Or did she simply want to give him a scare?
事实上 这是一起典型的
Ipso facto, this is a classic case of...
-行为能力失控 -阶级斗争
- Diminished capacity... - A class struggle...
-意外 -无意识行为案
- An accident... - Automatism...
-吉娜在哪 -吉娜是他们中的一员
- Um, where's Gina? - Gina's one of them
而考夫曼先生代表高高在上的权贵阶级
while Mr. Kaufman represents the wealthy and out of touch.
因此故意杀人是不准确也不成立的罪名
Attempted murder, therefore, is a bogus, inaccurate charge.
我们不知道吉娜在哪
We'd-- we don't know where Gina was.
我认为不是
I think not!
我认为不是 确定不是
I think not, indeed!
吉宾斯先生
Mr. Gibbins?
好的
Right.
我认为
So, the way I see it is...
我们可以说是自我防卫
we say it was self-defense.
这么说是因为
And we do that because,
吉娜患有斯德哥尔摩综合征
well, Gina was suffering from stockholm syndrome,
这在严苛老板的助手中
which is actually quite common in assistants
很常见
with demanding bosses.
外遇就是一个例子
The affair was just one example
表明考夫曼先生对吉娜的洗♥脑♥多严重
of how far Mr. Kaufman's brainwashing of Gina went.
他促使她坠入爱河
He made her fall in love with him.
从这个角度讲 给他下毒是她的自我防卫
So in this way, her poisoning him was an act of self-defense.
我还是站边上吧
And I'll just go stand over there.
不 请坐
No. Sit.
恭喜还在原座上的各位
Congratulations to those who managed to keep your seat.
虽然如此 没有人能超越我现有的方案
That said, none of you beat my approach,
步骤如下
which goes as follows.
第一步 质疑证人可信度
Step 1... discredit the witnesses.
第二步 提出新的嫌疑人
Step 2, introduce a new suspect.
也就是嫉妒考夫曼先生的商业伙伴
That person is Mr. Kaufman's jealous business partner,
莱奈尔·布莱恩特
Lionel Bryant.
第三步 混淆视听
Step 3, we bury the evidence.
我们给陪审团提供大量信息
We throw so much information at the jury
这样当他们走进审议室时
that they walk into the deliberation room
心中只有一个感觉 疑惑
with one overwhelming feeling -- doubt.
这样才能逍遥法外
That's how you get away with murder.
九点法庭见
See you in the courthouse at 9:00.
基廷教授
Oh, um, Professor Keating!
明天九点要上侵权法 十一点要上财产法
We have Torts at 9:00 tomorrow, then Property at 11:00,
-所以我觉得 -你朝我叨叨
- so I'm not sure -- - The way you're whining right now
让我觉得我是你妈 普拉特女士
makes me believe you think I'm your mother, Ms. Pratt.
要么明天出席 要么退出
Show up tomorrow or drop out of the competition.
就这么简单
It's that simple.
我做他的第一助理已经21年了
I was his first assistant for 21 years,
看到他那样躺在办公室地上
so to see him on his office floor like that,
太可怕了
it was so awful.
他没有了呼吸
He wasn't breathing.
肤色也变得越来越青
And his skin kept getting more and more blue.
抱歉 艾格尼丝
I'm sorry, Agnes.
我尽力了
I tried everything.
你已经尽力了 特纳女士
You did everything you could, Ms. Tanner.
这回麻烦大了
We just got screwed. Not in a good way.
你不喜欢吉娜 对吧
You don't like Gina, do you?
你常朝她吼 说她
You would yell at her, calling her...
缺乏工作能力 愚蠢 乡下拖垃圾的
"Incompetent," "Stupid," "Podunk trailer trash"?
不 那只是
No. That's a...
能给我点儿时间吗 法官大人
Can I have a moment, Your Honor?
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
现在我们知道谁第一个没戏了
Well, now we know who's the first to flame out.
快点 基廷女士
Hurry it along, Ms. Keating.
你刚说了什么
What was that?
侵权法课上教的东西吗
Something they taught you in Torts?
你该多用用心
You should really pay attention.
这样才能学到东西
You might learn something.
特纳女士 根据你的证词
Ms. Tanner, you testified
你说你在事故发生那天
that you saw a pill on my client's desk
在我当事人的桌上看到了一颗药 是吗
on the day of the accident, correct?
是的
Yes.
你说是颗黄色的药
And you said it was a yellow pill,
和公诉人威廉姆斯的衬衫颜色一样
similar to Prosecutor Williams' shirt?
是的
Yes.
可公诉人威廉姆斯的衬衫是蓝色的 特纳女士
Prosecutor Williams' shirt is blue, Ms. Tanner.
你是色盲吗
Are you color-blind?
是的
Yes.
但我知道我那天早上看到了什么
But I know what I saw that morning.
我明白了
I see.
所以你自己也不知道
So whether the pill that you saw on my client's desk was blue,
你在我当事人桌上看到的那颗药
like her anxiety medication she used
到底是她吃的蓝色的抗焦虑药
to endure working under you,
顺便说句 这都是拜你所赐
or yellow, like the aspirin used to poison Mr. Kaufman,
还是用来毒害考夫曼先生的黄色阿司匹林
is not something you can tell us?
都说了 吉娜表现得很紧张
I told you -- Gina was acting nervous,
-就像... -这问题很简单
- like -- - It's a simple question.
有没有可能你在吉娜桌子上看到的那颗药
Is it possible that the pill that you saw
其实是她的抗焦虑药
on gina's desk was her anxiety medication?
有可能
I guess so.
谢谢你的坦率
Thank you for your candor.
我看到她脸书上的照片戴了眼镜
I saw she was wearing glasses in one of her facebook photos,
于是想到她眼睛可能不好
which got me wondering about her eyesight,
所以给她医保涵盖的所有验光师打了电♥话♥
so I called every optometrist covered under her insurance,
找到了她的验光师 假装是保险公♥司♥的
found hers, then pretended to be a claims provider
让前台承认了
to get the receptionist to admit
她有颜色识别障碍
she has a condition called achromatopsia.
会导致色盲
It causes color blindness.
第一步 质疑证人可信度
Step 1 -- discredit the witness.
真想现在就把奖杯颁发给你 普拉特女士
I might as well hand you the trophy right now, Ms. Pratt.
但我不会
But I won't.
我还想看看其他人的努力
Not until I see how the rest of you step up your game.
另一方面 莱拉·斯坦格仍下落不明
And in other news, the search continues for Lila Stangard.
你见过我吗
斯坦格女士 学生 21岁
Ms. Stangard, a 21-year-old student
就读于费城大学 朋友最后一次见她
of the Philadelphia University, has not been seen
是在本周的一个兄弟会派对上
since friends saw her leaving a fraternity party
自此下落不明
earlier this week.
地方法♥院♥检察官提交考夫曼一案新证据
情妇涉嫌谋杀
相似药片引发的血案
天啊
Oh, my God.
法学院办公室
安娜丽丝·基廷
刑事辩护律师
有人吗
Hello?
基廷教授
Professor Keating?
想都别想
Don't even try.
教授
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表