剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
Professor?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
快滚出去
Get the hell out!
实在抱歉
I'm so sorry.
-门没关 -我要杀了他
- Th-the door was open. - Oh, I'll kill him.
你来干啥
Why are you here?
其实我不急
It can wait.
弗兰克 你又没锁门
Frank, you didn't lock up again.
说话啊
Speak.
我偶然看到这么一个案子
I-I-I came across this case --
联邦诉麦金斯案
Commonwealth v. McGinnis --
如果我们认为公诉方证据不足
which says we can move for a faster verdict
可以申请加快裁决进度
if we think the prosecution's evidence is insufficient.
你说的这叫申请直接裁决
What you're suggesting is called a "Directed Verdict."
如果我们申请但被拒绝了
If we ask for it and get denied,
那么公众就会知道
all the public will hear
已有足够证据定罪
is there's enough evidence to convict.
但你今天才让第一助理的可信度受到了质疑
But you discredited the First Assistant today and --
你提出一个想法 我告诉你它不好
You had an idea. I'm telling you it's a bad one.
晚安 塞斯
Good night, Seth.
是韦斯
Wes.
好的
Right.
*冲破大风雪 我们坐在雪橇上*
*Dashing through the snow, in a one-horse open sleigh*
康纳尔 别唱了行吗
Connor, please stop.
*快奔驰过田野*
*O'er the fields we go*
*我们欢笑又歌♥唱*
*Laughing all the way*
我就爱唱 尤其是能烦到你的我更喜欢
No. I like it, especially that it annoys you.
*今晚滑雪真快乐 把滑雪歌♥儿唱*
*What fun it is to ride and sing a slaying song tonight*
*叮叮当 叮叮当 铃儿响叮当*
*Oh, jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way*
你怎么买♥♥了这么多东西
What's all this for?
我觉得应该买♥♥点别的东西
I figured I should buy other stuff in case
以防万一我被监控拍到
I'm on the surveillance video.
干嘛 必要时我们可以直接杀掉店主啊
Why? We can just kill the store owner if we need to, right?
*嘿*
*Hey!*
*叮叮当 叮叮当 铃儿响叮当*
*Oh, jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way*
*我们犯了谋杀罪 最后入狱多欢乐*
*Oh, what fun to kill someone and end up in jail*
曼哈顿鸡尾酒 加两个樱桃
Maker's manhattan, two cherries.
你的同事好像在等着看好戏呢
So, you know, your co-workers seem to want a show.
要是想亲热一番的话说句话就行
So just say the word and we can start making out.
别理他们
Ignore them.
我 一般不和酒吧的人搭话
I-I just -- I don't talk to guys at bars that often.
让我猜猜
So, let me guess.
你们是楼上那家广♥告♥公♥司♥的员工吧
You guys all work in the advertising agency upstairs?
这么明显吗
Is it that obvious?
我在对面那家银行工作
I work in the bank across the street,
会去我们那儿的帅哥
and the only hot guys that ever come in here
都是你们公♥司♥的人
are from your agency.
帅
Hot?
我的工作可一点都不酷
I don't work in the cool part of the company,
如果你是这么认为的话
if that's what you're thinking.
我是I.T部门的
I'm in I.T.
I.T
I.T.?
不 我觉得I.T很酷啊
No, I-I think I.T.'s very cool.
-能问你个问题吗 -当然
- Can I ask you something? - Yeah.
你认识那个试图用阿司匹林
Did you know that secretary
谋杀自己上司的秘书吗
that tried to kill her boss with an aspirin?
法律部警告我们说不要谈论此事
The legal department warned us not to talk about that.
明白了
Right.
很抱歉我问起了
Sorry I asked.
好吧 但你不能告诉别人这是我说的
Uh, okay, but no one can know I told you this.
你怎么弄到这个的
How'd you get this?
我以为 你想从我这儿弄到的只有
I thought -- I thought all you wanted from me
那些邮件呢
were those e-mails.
没错 但我也想要这个
I did. But I want this, too.
转过去
Turn over.
反正不大合法
It wasn't exactly legal, is the point.
有创造力也是好事
Then we just have to get creative.
邦尼
Bonnie!
布莱恩特先生
Mr. Bryant,
你和你的生意伙伴考夫曼先生
you and your business partner, Mr. Kaufman,
在发生意外的那个早晨
had a meeting in his office
在他的办公室开了个会 对吗
on the morning of the accident, correct?
对 为了讨论把吉娜调去会计部的事
Yes. To discuss moving Gina to accounting.
以避免任何可能的性骚扰诉讼
So to avoid any possible sexual-harassment lawsuit?
没错
That's correct.
请朗读一下你发给考夫曼先生的邮件好吗
Will you please read this e-mail that you wrote to Mr. Kaufman?
"亲爱的亚瑟 现正式要求你
"Dear Arthur, consider this my official request
"辞去总裁一职
"that you step down as C.E.O.
"我提醒过你不要
"I've warned you about having sexual relations
"和本公♥司♥的员工发生性关系”
"with employees of this company --"
法官大人 这封邮件并不在取证文件里
Your Honor, this e-mail was not part of the discovery file.
-是吗 -我以为在的
- Is this true? - I thought it was.
不过我的助理
Although my associate
更熟悉本案的相关文件
is more familiar with the paperwork on this case.
-邦尼 -我的上帝啊
- Bonnie? - Oh, my God.
-我是在当事人上一任律师 -怎么了
- I found the e-mail in the files given to us - What?
给我们的文档里发现它的 法官大人
by our client's previous attorney, Your Honor.
所以我以为它也在取证文件里
I just assumed it was part of the discovery file.
但它不在 说明它是靠非法手段获取的
It wasn't, which means it was obviously obtained illegally.
够了
Enough.
这封邮件是你写的吗 布莱恩特先生
Did you write this e-mail, Mr. Bryant?
是的
Yes.
那么我得站在辩护律师这一方了
Then I have to side with the defense here.
-邮件允许使用 -法官大人
- The e-mail's admissible. - Your Honor!
我已经决定了 威廉姆斯先生
I've made my decision, Mr. Williams.
布莱恩特先生 正如邮件中陈述的
Mr. Bryant, as stated in the e-mail,
你因为考夫曼先生和员工
you were angry at Mr. Kaufman for taking part
发生性关系而生气
in a sexual relationship with an employee.
我确实很不满
I was frustrated, yes.
不满到把他的降血压药
So frustrated that perhaps you swapped
换成阿司匹林
his blood-pressure pill for an aspirin
以获得对公♥司♥的独有权吗
in order to gain sole ownership of the company?
-反对 -我收回
- Objection! - Withdrawn.
没有问题了
No further questions.
今天干得不错
We did well today,
当然要归功于沃什先生昨晚的努力
No doubt due to Mr. Walsh's hard work last night.
我要去参加院长的鸡尾酒会
I'll be at the Dean's cocktail party
明天前如果你们有新发现可以来找我
if you find anything before tomorrow.
你怎么弄到那封邮件的
How'd you get that e-mail?
就是 哥们儿 说真的
Yeah, bro, for reals.
我不会说的
I don't kiss and tell.
什么意思啊
What the hell does that mean?
你去哪 你去哪
Where are you going? Where are you going?
亚瑟
Arthur.
别 别走
Don't -- don't go!
我只是去一下洗手间 亲爱的
It's just the restroom, sweetie.
-别走 -只是去洗手间 亲爱的
- Don't go. Don't go. - It's just the restroom, sweetie.
乖 我马上就回来
Shh, shh, shh. I'll be right back.
女洗手间
这是我们两个人的事 你懂不懂
It's about the both of us. Don't you get that?
格里芬 够了
Griffin, stop!
事情已经这样了 面对现实吧
This happened, so get your head out of your ass!
别嚷了
Stop yelling!
需要帮助吗
Do you need help?
没事
It's fine.
没关系的
It's not a big deal.
滚出去
Get out of my apartment!
第一年总是最糟的 毫无疑问
First year is the worst, no doubt.
埋头做事就好
Just put your head down, do the work,
尽量不要想太多
and try not to take it so seriously.
好吧 无意冒犯 但是显然
Okay, no offense, man, but, obviously,
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表