剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How to get away with murder"...
是关于莱拉·斯坦格的谋杀案 山姆认识她
It's about the Lila Stangard murder. Sam knew her.
她被杀那晚 他本该在耶鲁的
He was supposed to be at Yale the night she was killed,
我要你告诉我他的不在场证明有效
and I need for you to tell me that his alibi checks out.
好
Okay.
基廷教授人都没来
Dr. Keating didn't show.
他晚上七点开出了停车场
He left the garage at 7:00 p.m.,
直到第二天早上六点才回来
wasn't back till 6:00 the next morning.
-他的不在场证明很可靠 -你确定吗
- His alibi's solid. - You're sure?
他从未离开 安娜丽丝
He never left, Annalise.
输入解锁密♥码♥
告诉我手♥机♥里有什么 丽贝卡
Tell me what's on the phone, Rebecca.
还有其他人知道吗
Does anyone else know about this?
只有丽贝卡和我知道
Only rebecca and I know it exists.
-我们可以利用它 对吗 -看情况吧
- We can use it, right? - We'll see.
为什么不呢 这些照片
Why wouldn't we? I mean, those photos --
吉宾斯先生 你做了你该做的
Mr. Gibbins, you did your job.
让我做好我该做的
Now let me do mine.
为什么死人手♥机♥上会有你的裸照
Why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
我们赶紧走吧 马上
Let's just get - the hell out of here now.
关上手电
Flashlight!
不能让珍知道 好吗
Jen cannot find out about this, okay?
-好吧 -来
- Deal. - Okay.
怎么回事
What was that?
弗兰克来电
谁在那
Who's there?!
我们走吧
Can we go?
弗兰克为什么给你打电♥话♥
Why is Frank calling you?
什么
What?
我看到你的来电显示了 劳拉
I saw your phone, Laurel.
怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
劳拉 千万别说你跟弗兰克讲了
Laurel, please don't say you told Frank about this.
你们不让我告诉艾登
You people tell me that I can't call Aiden,
而你却打给弗兰克
and you called Frank?
我对天发誓 劳拉 如果你跟他说了什么
I swear to God, Laurel, if you told him anything --
我跟他上♥床♥了 行了吗
I slept with him. Okay?
我没给他打电♥话♥ 他打给我是因为...
And I didn't call him. He's calling me bec--
随便吧 根本不重要
W-- whatever. It doesn't matter.
当然重要
It does matter.
而且 我们怎么知道你说得是真的
Otherwise, how do we know you're telling us the truth?
我为什么要跟你们说 我们又不是朋友
Why would I tell you? We're not friends.
等一下 你跟弗兰克滚床单了
Wait. So, you screwed Frank
同时还跟凯恩约会
while you were still seeing Kan?
我脚踏两条船 没错
I'm a cheater, yes.
还是个骚货 烂人 现在还是杀人犯
And a slut and a bad person and now a murderer.
随便你们批判
Judge me if you want.
但是别耽误搬尸体
Just do it while we're carrying the damn body!
所有人都有秘密 卡斯蒂洛小姐
All people have secrets, Miss Castillo.
挑选陪审团的时候就得考虑到这一点
Certainly, you take that into account when picking a jury.
六周前
当然
Definitely.
事实上 欺诈陪审员也在增加
In fact, there's been a rise in stealth jurors --
指那些极力加入陪审团意图左右审判的人
people who actively try to get on a jury to sway the verdict.
我知道什么是欺诈陪审员
I know what a stealth juror is.
你应该和你的心理医师
Your need to show off
好好谈谈你的卖♥♥弄癖
is something to talk to your therapist about.
约翰逊先生 你告诉我...
Mr. Johanson, can you tell me --
我不是在卖♥♥弄
I wasn't showing off.
哇 开战了
Oh, yeah, baby, it's on.
我是在回答你的问题
I was answering your question --
"辩护律师是怎么栽在陪审团手上的"
"How do defense attorneys get screwed by juries?"
提到欺诈陪审员是我在举例
Mentioning stealth jurors was me giving an example.
我不是在卖♥♥弄
I wasn't...showing off.
某人今天很好斗啊
Somebody woke up in a mood to fight this morning.
约翰逊先生...
Mr. Johanson...
第一阶段陪审员预先审查时
what's a sample question to ask
应该问些什么
during your first stage of voir dire?
你决定好怎么处理那部手♥机♥了吗
Have you decided what to do with the phone?
时间地点都不适合问这个
Not the time nor the place.
我知道 但是 我在想
I know, but, um... I was thinking
在交给警♥察♥之前
before we turn it over to the police,
我们可以查一下发照片的人的手♥机♥号♥码
we can trace the cell number of the guy who sent those photos.
我不确定该不该上交
I'm not sure we should turn it in at all.
多长时间了
How long did it go on?
不要说你只是发了照片
Don't you dare say that you were just sending photos,
我知道你搞过她
because I know you were screwing her.
所以我要知道
So I need to know --
多长时间了
how long did it go on?
就这个夏天
Just the summer.
她是我的学生
She was in my class,
有时候会在办公时间来我办公室
started coming to my office hours --
多少次
How many times?
不知道
I don't know.
六七次吧
Six, seven...
在哪儿
Where?
我办公室
My office.
在她车上有过一次
Her car once.
但你还不满足 对吧
But you wanted more than that, didn't you?
只要一想到莱拉你就很兴奋吧
It turned you on just to think about Lila --
摸着自己 拍这些照片
Touching yourself, taking those pictures.
不是这样的
It wasn't like that.
那你为什么要骗我
Then why did you lie to me?!
我怕你认为是我杀了她
I was afraid you'd think I hurt her.
但我不可能这儿做的 你了解我
But I could never do that. You know me.
你爱她吗
Did you love her?
不爱 是
No. It --
是她主动的 她一直纠缠我
it was her. She was persistent.
她一直来找我谈她的家人
She kept coming to me about her family,
她的男友
about her boyfriend.
安娜 她只是迷失了方向
Annie, she was just lost.
就像你找到我一样
Just like you found me.
-不 -你就喜欢找这样的情妇
- No. - That's how you like your mistresses, huh --
软弱 心碎 任你摆布
Weak, broken messes that you just clean up.
这跟我们不同 我们可不是什么露水情缘
Okay, this was not us. You were never just some affair.
跟你第一任妻子说去吧
Tell that to your first wife.
你是唯一
You were the one.
好吗 安娜 别这样
Okay? Annie, stop.
-只是上♥床♥罢了 安娜 -不
- This was just sex, Annie. - No.
-仅此而已 好吗 -不
- It was nothing else, okay? - No.
我爱你
I love you.
不 不 你没资格这么说
No. No. You don't get to say that.
-你没资格 别碰我 -安娜
- You don't get to -- don't touch me! - Shh! Annie!
别碰我
Don't touch me!
别这样
Just stop it.
你给我滚出去
You get out!
你给我滚出去 滚出去
You just get out! Get out!
但你第一周就是这么教我们的
But it's what you taught us that first week --
提出新的嫌疑人
introduce a new suspect.
我们现在有人选了
We have one now.
是吗
Do we?
难道不是丽贝卡有莱拉的手♥机♥这事
Or does the fact that Rebecca had Lila's phone
表明了她才是凶手
point to her as the killer?
除非我们没找到那个人
Only if we don't find that guy.
我来做决定 吉宾斯先生
It's my decision to make, Mr. Gibbins.
等下 我不明白你为什么
Wait. I -- I don't understand why you're so --
你明不明白与我无关
What you don't understand is not my concern.
逍遥法外
第一季 第五集
他工作日不喝酒
He didn't drink on the weekdays.
说喝酒会让他迟钝
Said it made him slow.
当警♥察♥不能迟钝
And, being a cop, he couldn't afford to be slow.
否则他会犯错 人们会受苦
Otherwise, he'd make a mistake, or people would suffer.
因为他是警♥察♥
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表