剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
-他是否跟小组其他成员商量过 -没有
- Did he consult any of the other members of the group? - No.
没有问题了
Nothing further.
可坦白说 我认为埃琳娜的确该进监狱
For the record, though, I do think Elena should go to jail.
删节动议
Motion to strike!
我们都服刑了 凭什么她不服刑
We all served our time. Why shouldn't she?
法官大人
Your Honor?
寻找加布里尔进展的怎么样了
Where are we in finding Gabriel?
联调局的人把他深藏在监狱系统里了
The feds are hiding him in the prison system.
我在想是否该草拟一份动议要求公开
I was thinking if I drafted a motion for disclosure --
律师的事交给真正的律师做就好 弗兰克
Leave the lawyering to the actual lawyers, Frank.
你只要查到他在哪就行了
Just find a way to track him down.
基廷教授 我想我可以帮帮弗兰克
Professor Keating, how about if I help Frank with that?
过去五年 加布里尔·肖的
Gabriel Shaw has been in perfect health
健康状况非常好
for the last five years --
直到助理检察官跟他谈过这案子的一天后
That is, until he was conveniently hospitalized
他就很凑巧地
in the Allentown Federal Prison
住进了艾伦镇联邦监狱的医院
just one day after the A.U.S.A. interviewed him about this case.
而诊断结果是 待定
The diagnosis -- undetermined.
很明显这是在装病
They're faking sick. It's obvious.
他们不想让陪审团听到他的证词
They don't want the jury to hear whatever he has to say.
你从哪儿弄到的这份文件
Where'd you get this from?
我有 线人
I have, uh...sources.
你是说你♥爸♥爸吗
You mean your daddy?
不管是谁 反正很有用
Whoever it was, it worked.
准备接收奖杯吧 米尔斯顿先生
Make room on your mantel for the trophy, Mr. Millstone.
我跟法官谈过了
I spoke to the Judge.
明早我们可以开车去监狱
We can drive to the prison in the morning,
跟肖先生谈谈
talk to Mr. Shaw.
波拉 我希望你也来
Paula, I want you to come,
劝他为你作证
persuade him to testify on your behalf.
你是说 去见加布里尔
You mean see him? Gabriel?
这样真的好吗
Is that a good idea?
他是在押犯 你会很安全的
He's behind bars. You'll be perfectly safe.
抱歉 我不想去
I'm sorry. I'd rather not.
我不是很想见他
I'm just not comfortable with the idea of seeing him.
说实话
To be perfectly frank,
我不在乎你是否愿意见他
I'm not concerned if you're comfortable or not.
我们需要他的证词
We need his testimony.
好吧 如果弗兰克不是律师
Okay, if Frank's not a lawyer,
那他是干什么的
then what is he?
安娜丽丝的保镖吗
Is he Annalise's bodyguard?
不管是什么 有个养眼的我很开心
Whatever he is, I'm glad there's some eye candy around here.
我呢 我不够养眼吗
What about me? I'm not eye candy enough?
艾登养眼
Aiden is eye candy.
你就像个肉馅糕
You are meatloaf.
肉馅糕就快抢走你的奖杯了
Meatloaf that's about to get your trophy.
我的奖杯 我一直觉得他不是律师
My trophy. And I never believed he was a lawyer.
为什么
What does that mean?
你没听到他讲话吗 那种口音
Have you heard him speak? That accent?
口音意味着什么 他是费城人吗
Which means what? He's from Philadelphia?
还是说你是个阶级歧视的精英主义者
Or you're a classist elitist
认为没上过常春藤联盟的人都低你一等
who thinks everyone who didn't go to an Ivy is beneath you?
常春藤联盟校 美国东北部八所顶级高校
这不是事实吗
But that's just true.
-天啊 你不是爱上他了吧 -当然不是
- O.M.G., do you have a crush on him? - No.
你就是
You totally do.
你们能不能接那该死的电♥话♥
Could someone answer their damn phone?
韦斯 在你包里
Wes, it's your bag.
喂
Hello?
你哪位 莱拉在哪
Who is this? Where's Lila?
莱拉
Lila?
你给莱拉打手♥机♥
You're calling Lila's phone?
输入解锁密♥码♥
你见过我吗
有个人给了我她的电♥话♥ 说她可以帮到我
Dude gave me her number, said she could hook me up.
她在吗
Is she there?
喂
Hello?
输入解锁密♥码♥
正面
Heads.
我们回去搬尸体
We go back for the body.
快走啊
Let's go!
不
No!
不 我们不该这么做
No. This makes no sense at all.
我们回去搬尸体 然后呢
We go back for the body, and then what?
怎么处理它
We do what with it?
你们想过吗
Have any of you thought about that?
烧了它
We burn it.
拜托 尸体不会就那么烧起来
Oh, please. A body doesn't just burn.
你需要焚尸炉
You need an incinerator.
但至少能销毁我们的DNA
But at least we'll get rid of our D.N.A..
篝火还能给我们的烟做掩护
And the bonfire will cover the smoke.
这算是完美的计划了
It's -- it's kind of a perfect plan.
-完美 -篝火
- Perfect? - To bonfire.
这计划哪有什么完美可言
There is nothing perfect about this plan.
伙计们
You guys...
你哭吧 我同意这个计划
Cry all you want. I'm now on board with the plan.
听我说
Listen to me!
什么
What?!
篝火 就是我们的不在场证明
The bonfire -- that's our alibi.
喊"茄子"
Say "Cheese"!
不笑就去蹲监狱
Smile or go to jail!
没事的
It's gonna be fine.
埃琳娜·阿基拉
Elena Aguilar...
终于见到人了
...in the flesh.
你好
Hi.
为了这一天我整整等了二十年
I spent the last 20 years waiting for this day.
不得不说
And I got to say...
这等待很值得
...it was worth it.
你看上去 美极了
You look...great.
你看上去也不赖
You don't look so bad yourself.
小点声
Yeah, well, don't say that too loud.
这里头有很多寂寞的男人
There's a lot of lonely guys in here
都想跟我约会呢
that would like to date me.
我真想念你的笑声
Ah, I missed that sound.
我也是
Me too.
肖先生 我们在这里是由于埃琳娜
Mr. Shaw, we're here because Elena is on trial
正因重罪谋杀受审
for felony murder.
如果你有任何对她的辩护有帮助的证词
If you have anything to offer her defense --
让我出庭作证吧
Put me on the stand.
你要我说什么都行
I'll say whatever you need me to.
加布里尔 不要
Gabriel, no.
我已经被困在这鬼地方了
Look, I'm already stuck in this hellhole.
你不能再进来了
There's no need for you to be, too.
炸♥弹♥都是我的主意
The bomb was all my idea.
埃琳娜什么都不知道
Elena didn't know anything about it.
这样可以吗
That work?
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我现在不应该觉得开心的 我知道
I should not be happy right now. I know that.
我们做了很可怕的事情
We did a terrible thing.
那个可怜人死了
That poor man died.
我们都该为之付出代价 但是我们有信仰
We should all pay for that, but we believed in something.
我忘了那感觉了 那种兴奋
I forgot how that feels, the thrill of it all.
这就是我在公园卖♥♥淫时所寻求的东西
That's what I was looking for in that park with that man.
但只有他
But it's him.
他就是让我每天都会想念的那种感觉
He's that feeling, and I miss it every day.
和闺蜜们梳妆打扮 和朋友们饮酒作乐
Playing dress-up with my girls, having drinks with friends,
和凯文♥做♥爱 我无时无刻不在想念他
during sex with Kevin, I'm never not missing him.
请不要告诉凯文我说了这些
Please don't tell Kevin that I said that.
安娜丽丝 那是真的吗
Annalise, that actually happened?
你就那么抛下了多兰校长
You just walked out on President Dolan?
还让那明星四分卫的命运
And left the fate of our star quarterback
悬而未决
hanging in the balance?
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表