剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
"All cop killers deserve to fry,
尤其是那些
especially little bitches
不知道该如何尊重自己父亲的小屁孩"
who don't know how to respect their daddy."
这是不是你在约会软件上发给一个
Did you write that message to a gentleman called
叫"八棒"的男士的信息
"Eightisgreat" on this dating app?
你的昵称是什么意思
What's your screen name mean?
-我可以给你看 -即使我明令禁止
- I can show you. - Even after I specifically forbid
-你们在法庭外谈论这个案子 -恶心
- any talk about the case outside this court? - Oh, dude.
是我发的
I did.
很好
Very well.
你已证实对被告有偏见
You have proven bias against the defendant.
现解除你陪审员的责任并有可能对你罚款
You are dismissed, facing possible penalties.
候补陪审员一号♥
Alternate juror number one,
本庭要求你补上
you are called upon to fill the vacancy.
看 约炮信息有用吧
See? Sexting pays off.
你的打分表怎么说
What's your scorecard say?
我们顶多赢得半数的人
Uh, at best, we have half of them.
好吧 那么也许我们还是
Okay, so maybe there's a rat's ass of a chance
有那么点机会成功的
we pull this off.
我愚蠢 没用
I'm stupid, worthless.
我说的每句话都是谎话
Everything that comes out of my mouth is a lie.
他每次怀疑我跟顾客 我老板
That's what Anthony would say when he'd accuse me
或是超♥市♥服务员上♥床♥时
of sleeping with a customer,
都会这么说
my boss, a bag boy.
在那之后呢
And then what would happen?
他就会揍我
He'd...beat me.
扇我耳光 拿拳头打我
Slap me, punch me.
有一次我回家晚了点
Uh, one time, I came home a little late
因为要替一个怀孕的同事顶班
'cause I was covering for this pregnant girl I work with.
他就踢我的肚子
He kicked me in the stomach,
说他至少要确保
said he'd at least make sure
我再也生不出孩子了
I'd never be able to have a baby again.
你有没有想过要离开他或是控告他
Did you ever think about leaving him or pressing charges?
赢得那个大肚婆的同情了
Preggers felt that in the baby maker.
他说我要是敢 他就杀了我
He said he'd kill me if I did.
他说因为他是警♥察♥ 不会有人相信
He said he'd get away with it 'cause he was a policeman
他是杀妻凶手的
and no one would believe it if he killed his wife.
他说没人能保护我
He told me no one would protect me.
但是有人站出来了
But someone did.
我的儿子救了我的命
My son saved my life,
你们都说他很邪恶
and you all keep saying he's evil,
就因为他有勇气做个男人
all because he had the courage to be the man
而我丈夫却做不到
my husband was supposed to be.
他不应因此而坐牢
He shouldn't go to jail for that.
谢谢你 瑞米尼太太
Thank you, Mrs. Remini.
来吧 哭吧 大胡子
Come on, let it rain, hairy guy.
哭吧
Let it rain.
你儿子开枪打你丈夫时 你正处于紧迫威胁中吗
Were you under imminent threat when your son shot your husband?
什么意思
Um, what do you mean?
如果瑞安没有杀你丈夫
Would you be dead right now
你现在是不是已经死了
if Ryan hadn't killed your husband?
比如 他当时有没有用枪指着你
Did he have his gun aimed at your head, for example?
-没有 -这就对了
- No. - Right.
因为你儿子瑞安
Because your son, Ryan, was holding
当时正拿着你丈夫的佩枪
your husband's service revolver in his hand.
他用枪指着你手无寸铁的丈夫的后背
He pointed it at your unarmed husband's back,
然后开枪打死了他
and he fired a shot that killed him.
是不是这么回事
Isn't that what happened?
是的 可他
Yes, but he --
没有问题了
No further questions.
我的订婚戒指不见了
My engagement ring is gone!
米凯拉 天很快就要亮了
Michaela, it's gonna be light soon.
我们得赶快把袋子处理掉
We still need to get rid of the bags and --
不找到戒指 我绝对不走
I'm not leaving until we find it.
你确定离开办公室的时候你还戴着戒指吗
Are you sure you had the ring on when we left the house?
我说过了 是的
I already told you, yes!
天啊 要是找不到可怎么办
Oh, my God, what if we don't find it?
我猜你就得取消婚礼了
I guess you'll just have to cancel the wedding.
别说了
Stop!
我们还需要她
We still need her
把奖杯送回亚设那里去
to return the trophy to Asher's.
她办不到的
There's no way she can do that.
看看她
Look at her.
不 不不不
Oh, no. No, no, no.
今晚我们都做了自己不想做的事
We all had to do things tonight that we didn't want to do.
这个任务是她的
This one is on her.
我去
I'll do it.
你要怎么做
And how the hell are you gonna do that?
我不知道 我会想办法的
I don't know. I'll figure it out.
有些案子是诉诸证据的
There are cases that speak to evidence,
而有些案子是诉诸人性的
and then there are cases that speak to our humanity,
凭着良心去做决定
begging our hearts to decide.
你从骨子里感受到的
What is right is what you feel
知道的才是正确的
and what you know in your bones.
探究对婚姻与家庭不为人知的一面
Discovering what's happening behind closed doors
会使人震惊
of a marriage or family is shocking,
因此这个案子
which is why this case...
本案不是关于婚姻秘密的
Is not about the secrets of a marriage.
本案关乎法律
This case is about the law.
瑞安·瑞米尼在妈妈无助的时候保护了她
Ryan Remini protected his mother when no one else would.
在那一刻
In that moment,
他必须动手 不计后果
he had to act, regardless of the consequences.
瑞安打死他爸爸那个晚上
There was no imminent threat to Sharon Remini
纱伦·瑞米尼并没有受到紧迫威胁
the night Ryan shot his father.
这么多年来 他总是逃避
For years, he turned away,
每当他听到妈妈的哭喊 总是羞愧地低下头
hung his head in shame whenever he heard his mother's cries...
法律很明确
The law is clear.
审判一个人的权力并不在一个
The power of judgment does not lie in the hands
十七岁孩子的手中
of a 17-year-old boy.
她被安东尼·瑞米尼
...As she was beat, slapped,
殴打 扇耳光 猛踢
kicked by Anthony Remini,
这男人折磨自己的妻子 吓坏自己的儿子
a man who tortured his wife and terrified his son.
保护社区是警官的天职
A police officer sworn to protect his community.
不要因为他做了这件事
Don't send this young man to prison
这件换做是你也会为你所爱之人做的事
for doing the same thing you would have done
就把这个年轻人送进监狱
for someone you loved.
你们会保护你们爱的人
You would protect them,
这不是犯罪
and that is not a crime.
不要把它定性成犯罪
Don't make it one.
统计结果是多少
What's the tally?
乐观地说 九个人
Optimistically, we have nine.
顶多是陪审团无法作出裁决 下次庭审再定罪
So, a hung jury at best and a conviction next trial.
我早说过 疯小子要进监狱的
Told you. Psycho boy's off to jail.
很晚了 陪审团已经停止审议了
It's late, and your jury is out deliberating.
得了 去喝点啤酒
Come on, let's, uh -- let's get a beer.
我还有很多其他的工作要做
I have a bunch of other work to do,
我走的时候会给你打电♥话♥的
but I'll call you when I leave.
陪审团否决权
你刚才干了什么
What did you just do?
你不需要知道
You don't need to know.
你太傻了
You idiot.
我必须告诉安娜丽丝 你知道的
I have to tell Annalise. You know that.
好吧 去吧
Fine. Go ahead.
告诉她我故意卖♥♥弄
Tell her I was showing off.
谁干的
Which one was it?
我也不确定
Not sure.
我只知道有人让陪审团了解了否决权
I just know someone let a juror know about nullification.
就告诉你知道只是不想告诉我
Just say you know but you don't want to tell me.
不要骗我 弗兰克
But don't lie to me, Frank.
如果再有人骗我 我向上帝发誓
If one more man lies to me, I swear to God...
安娜丽丝 我不是法♥院♥官员
Annalise, I'm not an officer of the court.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表