剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How to get away with murder"...
沃克夫人
Mrs. Walker.
你有时间见你未来婆婆吗
Do you have time for your future mother-in-law?
我不会签婚前协议的
I'm not signing the prenup.
你个固执的婊♥子♥
You stubborn bitch!
米凯拉
Michaela.
今晚将嗨成一片
Tonight is gonna be the heezy, fo' sheezy --
你们好啊
Hi, there.
她是谁
Who is this?
莎夏 他的女朋友
Sasha -- his girlfriend.
我知道莱拉·斯坦格不是你杀的
I know you didn't kill Lila Stangard.
我们也都知道是谁干的 帮我抓住他
And we both know who did -- help me catch him.
莱拉怀孕了
Lila was pregnant.
这就是我们需要的证据 把山姆和她联♥系♥起来
That's the evidence we need to tie Sam to her?
把这个插♥进♥他的电脑
Plug it into his computer.
它会下载所有他手♥机♥的资料
It'll download all his phone information.
她拿走了 你开车了吗
She took it. Did you bring your car?
他亲了我 想让我骗你
He kissed me... so I'd lie to you.
他知道她怀孕了
He knew she was pregnant.
你被炒了
You're fired.
不
No.
鉴于莱拉怀孕了 我要求采集她周围
Since Lila was pregnant, I'm demanding that they collect
所有男人的DNA样本
DNA samples of all the men in her life...
包括她的老师
Including her teachers.
我不知道你怎么了 我们怎么了
I know nothing about you, us.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
你知道她怀孕了
You knew she was pregnant.
你究竟有多蠢 告诉邦尼
How stupid could you be? Bonnie?
她当然会告诉我
Of course she'd tell me.
好吧 听我
All right, just...
安妮 等等
Annie, wait.
我是说谎了没错
I lied, yes,
但只是因为怕你认为是我杀了她
but only because I was afraid you'd think I killed her.
-不是你干的吗 -不 当然不是
- Didn't you? - No. God, no.
安妮 拜托 听
Annie, please. J...
你谎话连篇 我不会再相信你了
You lie so much, your words mean nothing to me.
你对我来说什么都不是
You mean nothing to me.
你能停下来听我说吗
Will you just stop for one second?!
不 我受够了给你开罪
No! I'm done saving your ass!
我不会再相信你了
I'm done believing in you!
也不会再爱你了 滚出去
I'm done loving you! Get out of this house!
我求你 别放弃我
I am begging you... do not give up on me.
-我已经放弃了 -我是你丈夫 我爱你
- I already have. - I'm your husband. I love you.
滚出去 否则我就报♥警♥
Get out of this house, or I'm gonna call 911!
在你愿意跟我谈之前我不会走的
I am not leaving until you talk to me!
如果这些白♥痴♥敢刮花我的车
If one of these idiots touches my car,
我绝对会把他们碾死
I'm gonna run them over.
我是丽贝卡 别给我留言
It's Rebecca. Don't leave me a message.
她还是不接吗
Still not picking up?
你怎么知道她一定在安娜丽丝那儿
Hey, how do you know that she's even at Annalise's?
也许她饿了 或是去买♥♥毒品去了
I mean, maybe she got hungry or went to score some drugs.
她肯定去那了
She went there.
我知道你一直这么说
I know that that's what you keep saying,
但我在提出其他的可能性
but I'm suggesting otherwise.
就算她在那 那又有什么关系
I mean, even if she's there, what does it matter?
我们得学习 考试
We have to study. The exam...
是山姆杀了莱拉
Sam killed Lila, okay?
所以她会去那儿
That's why she's going over there.
她试图找出证据
She's trying to prove it.
我不是个崇尚暴♥力♥的人 安妮
I'm not a violent man, Annie.
需要的时候所有人都会变得暴♥力♥
Everyone's violent given the chance.
不 我不会的 你了解我的
No. Not me. You know that.
我一直试图相信你
I tried to believe you this whole time.
-冷静点 -我没有遵从自己的内心
- Just calm down. - I didn't listen to myself.
我还是当年你托付终生的那个人
I am still the man you married.
你不再是那个人了
You are not that man anymore!
你从来都不是我爱上的那个人
And I don't think you ever were,
所以你才选了我 是吗
which is why you chose me, isn't it?
你不过是要拿我来装饰门面
I've been the window dressing for you...
娶个黑人 好让你掩藏真正的自我
The black woman on your arm so you can hide,
让人只看到你好的一面
so that people only saw the good guy.
也许我花了20年才看清这事实
And maybe it took me 20 years to see it,
但现在我看清了
but I do now, I see it!
所以你才会杀了莱拉
And that's why you killed Lila...
因为她怀孕了 你知道要是事情暴露
Because she was pregnant, and you knew that if it got out,
人们会认清你是个多么可悲的男人
people would see you for the pathetic man you are!
如果你认为我杀了她 为什么不报♥警♥
If you think I killed her, why not just go to the Police?
为什么让他们验DNA
Why get them to run a DNA test instead?
你是为了保全自己
It's so you can cover your own ass,
因为这就是你
because that's who you are...
假装坚强的受惊小女孩
some scared little girl who pretends to be strong
但这只是懦弱和自私的表现
but is really just weak and selfish.
我尽了全力去保全你
I did everything I could to protect you!
你除了让我的生活更难熬以外什么也没做
You've done nothing but make my life miserable!
我跟另一个男人睡了
I've been screwing another man.
等等 你是认真的吗
Wait. You're serious?
不是开玩笑
This isn't a-a joke?
我不在乎你相不相信我 开快点就行
I don't care if you believe me. Just drive faster.
你听见了吗 我
Are you hearing this? I mean...
安娜丽丝为什么要为丽贝卡辩护
Why would Annalise defend Rebecca
如果她认为山姆有犯罪嫌疑
if she thought Sam was involved?
因为我说如果她不接这案子我就去报♥警♥
Because I said I'd go to the police if she didn't.
是吗 你威胁安娜丽丝
Oh. Right. You blackmailed Annalise.
那个惶恐不安
The kid that was so scared
差点在第一节课吓破了胆的小孩
that he almost crapped his pants on the first day of class.
-这太荒谬了 -康纳尔 闭嘴
- This is ridiculous. - Connor, shut up.
你认为是山姆杀了莱拉
You think Sam killed Lila?
对
Yes.
今晚真是越来越刺♥激♥了
Oh, this night just gets better and better.
他叫内特
His name is Nate.
他对我那叫一个好
And, boy, is he good to me.
他了解我
He knows me...
知道我的喜好
Just what I like and how I like it.
他知道如何在床上取悦我
He knows how to make me scream and groan and sweat.
所以我愿意随时随地和他做♥爱♥
And so I let him take me wherever he wants...
在这流理台上 我办公桌上 我们的床上
On this counter, on my desk, in our bed.
你个伪君子
You hypocrite.
光是现在想想他
Just thinking about him right now
-就让我 -一直都因我出轨而羞辱我
- makes me - Shaming me for cheating all this time.
这几个月来 我之所以能忍♥受和你睡
which is how I could sleep with you all these months,
是因为我都在想着他
because I would think about him
这样我才能忍♥受让你压在身下
and I'd be able to stand you on top of me!
我每次跟你做♥爱♥想的都是莱拉
And I think of Lila every time I try to get off with you!
我想也是 想的是杀害她的场景吗
I bet you did. Killing her, huh?
你很享受 对吧 勒死她的过程
You enjoyed it, didn't you? Strangling her?
感觉生命从她身体里流逝
Feeling the life go out of her body?
你还会回想那个场景 对吗
You still think about it, don't you?
你还在她体内 双手紧勒她的脖子
Your hand around her neck while you were still inside of her.
现在回想起当时的情形就让你兴奋不已了对吧
It's exciting you right now, isn't it? Remembering it?
你想对我故技重施 对吧
You want to do it to me now, don't you?
动手 杀了我
Go ahead. Kill me.
杀了我
Kill me.
杀了我
Kill me!
你是个禽兽
You're a monster.
"禽兽" 你就这能耐吗
"Monster," Huh? Is that all you got?
你应该能说的更狠点
You can do better than that.
你想听真♥相♥吗
You want the truth?
你对我来说不过是个性玩物
You're nothing but a piece of ass.
这就是我第一次
That's what I saw
在办公室跟你说话时对你的印象
when I first talked to you in the office that day...
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表