剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
I'm Hannah, Sam's sister.
你们都是谁呢
Who are all of you?
格雷西公♥馆♥
新年前夜
-这是干什么 -米凯拉
- What's going on? - Michaela.
-你是谁 -米凯拉 别这样
- Who are you? - Michaela, stop.
-你俩是在乱搞吗 -你说什么
- Are you two screwing? - Excuse me?
米凯拉 这是霍尔登·韦斯科特
Michaela, this is Holden Wescott.
我们都在市长竞选办公室工作
We worked together on the Mayor's campaign.
你搞什么
What is wrong with you?
我不知道 我只是
I don't know. I just --
学校里都太艰辛了
Everything at school is really hard.
那跟我有什么关系
What does that have to do with me?
没有关系 我只是
It doesn't. I just -- I --
你刚刚在我同事面前羞辱了我
You just humiliated me in front of a colleague.
天哪 我酒喝多了
Oh, God. I had too much champagne.
如果这是你头一回干这种疯事
That only explains it if this was the first
还能说得过去
crazy thing that you've done this trip.
你在我父母家期间一直在睡觉
You slept the entire time at my parents' house.
我费尽全力才说服我妈不要叫精神病医生来
I had to convince my mother not to call a psychiatrist,
现在我觉得当时真不应该拦着她
which now I think we should have done.
好吧
Okay.
我会好起来的 我保证
I'll be better. I promise.
不 不 我不能再这样下去了
No, no. No, I can't do this anymore.
什么了
What?!
我认为我们应该推迟婚礼
I think we should postpone the wedding.
不
No.
不
No!
不
No, no!
别这样
Don't -- don't do this.
我发誓你要我做什么都可以
I swear I'll do anything you want.
只是别这样
Just don't -- don't do this.
我爱你
I love you.
我想嫁给你 你也想娶我
I want to marry you, and you want to marry me.
不
No.
不 我不想
No, I don't...
不想娶这样的你
Not when you're like this.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
-不 -我很抱歉
- No. - I'm sorry.
不 艾登
No, no. Aiden...
米凯拉
Michaela.
我的戒指
M-m-m-m-my ring.
我会告诉安娜丽丝你来过了
I will let Annalise know you stopped by.
挺好
Oh, good.
告诉她
And tell her
那些东西一点都不如我以为的有用
none of that was as helpful as I'd hoped.
姐妹会里没有一个女孩
Not one girl in that sorority house
在那晚看到他上楼去了屋顶
saw him go upstairs to the roof that night.
还有在那个女孩身上
And what about the fact that Sam's DNA
根本没有找到山姆的DNA
was nowhere on that girl?
安娜丽丝可以闭着眼睛
Annalise would be able to get this case thrown out
就把这个案子给解决
with her eyes closed.
拜托 邦尼 帮帮我
Please, Bonnie, help me.
帮我弄清楚这里到底发生了什么
Help me figure out what's going on here.
我知道你对于山姆来说有多特别
I know how special you were to Sam.
你该走了
You should go.
他们找到希瑟了
They found Heather.
她脱水且营养不良
She was dehydrated and malnourished,
-但并无大碍 -谢天谢地
- but she's okay. - Oh, thank God!
她跟琳在一起
She's with Lynn.
幸好她们能一起熬过这件事
It's good they have each other to get through this.
我知道我不能见她 但也许等她到了十八岁
I know I can't see her, but maybe when she's 18,
一旦她明白我为什么这么做
once she understands why I did this,
她会想再见我的
she'll want to see me again.
那时候你还没有出狱
You won't be out of jail by then.
但我不会入狱的 我做了交易的
But I'm not going to jail. I have a deal.
我是说了有交易
I said you had a deal,
但没有人能证明 只有你和我
but no one was here to testify to that fact, just you and me,
而在这间房♥间里会撒谎的可不只是你
and you're not the only good liar in this room.
我不再担任你的律师
I've withdrawn as your lawyer.
另请高明吧
Good luck finding a new one.
说实话
If I'm being honest,
我一整天都在想着《荆棘鸟》
I looked forward to "The Thorn Birds" all day.
你还没开学吗
Didn't school start again?
我是说 你不用回家干活吗
I mean, don't you have to go home and do work?
是啊 不过 这是第一周
Well, yeah, but, you know, it's the first week,
我总得弄清楚拉尔夫和梅吉到底有没有做
and I have to find out if Ralph and Meggie finally do it.
不准你这么做
You don't get to do that.
是你主动来亲我的
Uh...you kissed me.
是啊 我真是个笨蛋
Exactly. I'm so stupid.
听我说 奥利弗 别激动
Look, Oliver, relax, okay?
不 你还不明白吗
No. Don't you get it?
你长这么帅
You -- you go through life looking like you do,
总能碰见好男人 可我
meeting guys all the time, but me --
你 你对我来说很特别
You're -- you were special to me,
可然后你又和那家伙乱搞
and then you hooked up with that other guy.
听我说 奥利弗 我也真的很喜欢你
Look, Oliver, I-I really like you, too.
我可不止是喜欢你
I more than like you!
见鬼
Damn it.
就好像 不能碰毒品的感觉
Like...you know the way that you can't do drugs?
我对你就是那种感觉
That's how you are for me.
我们可以 我们可以慢慢来
Look, we can -- we can take this slow.
只是
Just...
我现在除了你以外不相信任何人
I don't trust anyone in my life right now except you.
所以拜托 请不要赶我走
So just don't -- don't make me go, please.
纽约那通电♥话♥花的钱比我预想的多
The New York call cost us more money than I first thought.
不过我想这足够让他们兜好几天圈子了
Still, I think it got them off the scent for a few days.
他们找到了一条山姆的线索
They have a lead on Sam.
纽约北部一位警官的妻子打电♥话♥说
A police officer's wife called from upstate New York
她觉得好像在一个高速休息站看到了他
and said she thinks she saw him at a rest stop.
谢谢你帮我处理这件事
Thank you for taking care of that for me.
还有别的事吗
Anything else?
我知道你说过不用担心
I know you said not to worry,
可她正在到处打探
but she's snooping around everywhere.
那群孩子们有点被吓到了
It's making the kids freak out a bit.
告诉他们不用害怕
Well, tell them not to do that.
我会的
I will.
但她想要答案 安娜丽丝
But she wants answers, Annalise.
如果你想让我去处理 说句话就行
You want me to handle it, just say the word.
不用
No.
我自己能处理
I can take care of it myself.
我都不记得上次看你做饭是什么时候了
Can't remember the last time I saw you cook.
我也不记得
Me neither.
要来点烤甘蓝芽球吗
Brussels sprouts?
我们就是来吃烤甘蓝芽球的吗
Seriously, is that what we're doing -- brussels sprouts?
我接到你的电♥话♥
All right? I-I got the call.
还以为你请我来是想要谈谈
I thought you invited me here and that we might talk --
真正谈谈
actually talk.
我在努力 汉娜
I'm trying here, Hannah.
不 你没有 你在逃避 安娜丽丝
No, you're not. You're hiding, Annalise.
你在逃避
You're hiding,
我们两个都深爱的那个男人失踪了
when a man we both love
甚至可能死了
is missing or worse.
你却埋头逃避现实
And yet you just hide behind this wall.
仅仅因为我和你面对这事的反应不一样
Just because I'm not behaving in the way you would --
我没有要你痛哭流涕 安娜丽丝
I am not asking you to cry on my shoulder, Annalise!
我只是让你像个正常人
I am asking you to be a real person!
我就是我
I am who I am.
随便你喜不喜欢 我不在乎
If you don't like it, I don't care.
你在乎
Oh, you do care.
否则你就不会躲着我
Otherwise, you wouldn't be so busy avoiding me
你害怕我看穿
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表