剧集 | 劫机七小时(2023) | 导航列表
Urgent. This is Baghdad control. We need identification.
巴格达 这是王国29
Baghdad, this is Kingdom 2-9.
我们尝试了五次确认你们的身份
We tried five times to identify.
抱歉 巴格达 我们在
Apologies, Baghdad. We're here.
我在和机长说话吗
I'm speaking to the captain?
这是机长吗
Is this the captain speaking?
正确
Correct.
-你是机长吗 -正确
- You are the captain? - Correct.
(机长 罗宾艾伦)
You are Robin Allen?
你是罗宾艾伦
机长是罗宾艾伦
Captain is Robin Allen?
他想让地面知道出事了
He wants the ground to know that something's wrong
因为他认为此事即将停止 你能告诉他吗 拜托
because he thinks this is gonna stop. Can you tell him, please?
我必须和艾伦机长说话
I must speak to Captain Allen.
他现在不在驾驶舱
He's away from the cockpit.
-机长不在驾驶舱 -正确
- Captain is away from the cockpit? - That is correct.
那你为什么说你是机长
So, why say you are the captain?
我必须现在和罗宾艾伦说话 出于安全目的 马上
I speak to Robin Allen right now. For security purposes, now.
你现在必须到驾驶舱去
What you've gotta do is get in the cockpit
告诉他们一切正常 你听到了吗
and tell them everything is all right, you hear me?
如果你让我去驾驶舱 只会把事情搞得更糟
If you put me in that cockpit, it's only gonna make matters worse
-听我说... -把你的手从安全带上拿开
- than they are now. Listen to me... - Just take your hand off the belt.
-我不起来 -照他说的做
- ...I'm not getting out of this seat. - Just do what he says.
-你能帮忙吗 -你不能强迫我
- Can you help? - You cannot make me.
抓住安全带
Just grab the belt.
坐回你的座位上 这没用
Get back in your seat. There's no point.
我们都会死的 除非你去...
We're all gonna fucking die unless you go--
我不动 放开我 放开
I'm not moving! Get your hands off me, get off!
把她带过来 见鬼 带她来
Get her, for fuck's sake. Bring her here.
见鬼 过来
Fuck. Come here.
我的天啊
Jesus Christ.
-对 过来 -嘿
- Right, here. - Hey!
看这里 好吗 别让他们这么做
Look. Here, all right? Now don't make them do this.
好吗 别让我们让他们这么做
All right? Don't make us make them do this.
好吧 我去
All right. I'm going.
好吧
All right. Okay.
(王国航♥空♥ KA29)
巴格达航♥空♥管制 这是王国29
Baghdad control, this is Kingdom 2-9,
我是罗宾艾伦机长 早上好
Captain Robin Allen speaking. Good morning.
艾伦飞行员 请确认生日 安全问题
Pilot Allen, please confirm date of birth, security question.
1970年2月22日
Twenty-second, the second, 1970.
艾伦飞行员 请确认你是安全的 不需要协助
Pilot Allen, please confirm you are safe and not in need of assistance.
平安无事 谢谢你 巴格达
All safe and well, thank you Baghdad.
他去厕所了
He went to the toilet.
我刚去了厕所一小会儿
I just nipped out to the bathroom for a minute.
可是副驾驶在哪
But where was the copilot?
我们有很多无线电问题
We've been having a lot of radio problems
所以今天早上我们手忙脚乱的
so we're not exactly covering ourselves in glory this morning.
(王国航♥空♥ KA29)
王国29
Kingdom 2-9.
请确认最终目的地和航向 验证安全
Please confirm final destination and heading. Security verified.
好 我们使用应答机编码4625 保持前往伦敦希思罗机场的航线
Okay, we are squawking 4625 maintaining a course for London, Heathrow.
等他说完 就把他带回座位上
Once he's done, take him back to his seat.
那么你们劫持了一架飞机 而没人知道
So, you've hijacked a plane, and no one knows about it.
下面没有一个人知道
Down there, not one person knows a thing about this.
这代表着成功
That represents success.
来吧
Come on.
早安
Morning.
不是说五分钟就是五分钟吗
What happened to five minutes being five minutes?
汉莎 958 向右转
Lufthansa, 958, turn right.
方向329 下降并保持在30航♥空♥层
Heading 329. Descend and maintain flight levels 30.
这个汉莎航♥班♥是怎么回事
What's going on with this Lufthansa?
延误了 我处理了你的荷兰皇家航♥空♥ 迈克尔处理了你的瑞士航♥空♥
Delayed. I looked after your KLM. Michael covered your Swiss Air.
谢谢迈克尔
Thank you, Michael.
你差点就发生了紧急情况
You nearly had a live one and all.
最下面的王国航♥空♥
That Kingdom at the bottom.
反恐部门来电了 怀疑机上发生事件
Counterterrorism called. Suspected incident on board.
不过都解决了 飞行员说是虚惊一场
All sorted now, though. Pilot said it was a false alarm.
怎么会
How does that work?
-什么 -虚惊一场 怎么会呢
- Sorry? - A false alarm, how does that work?
西蒙接了一个电♥话♥ 给迪拜打了电♥话♥ 迪拜说是旧闻了 虚惊一场
Simon got a call, rang Dubai, Dubai said it was old news. False alarm.
-西蒙 -为什么要管这事呢
- Simon? - Why get involved?
-西蒙 -你已经有够多麻烦了
- Simon? - You're in enough trouble as it is.
王国29 你接到了关于事件的电♥话♥
Kingdom 2-9? You get a call about an incident?
-怀疑 -怀疑
- Suspected. - Suspected?
你给迪拜打电♥话♥ 迪拜到底说了什么
You ring Dubai and Dubai say what exactly?
-虚惊一场 -瞧
- False alarm. - See?
-那么有两通电♥话♥ -什么
- So, there were two calls? - Sorry?
-又来了 -你接到一个电♥话♥ 你给迪拜打了电♥话♥
- Here we go. - Well, you get a call, you call Dubai,
迪拜之前已经接到过电♥话♥了 说都解决了
Dubai had already had a call earlier. It was already sorted.
这有什么不对的
And what's wrong with that?
没什么 绝对没有...
Nothing, absolutely nothi--
这真的很奇怪 你不觉得吗
I mean, that's really weird, don't you think?
有人在飞机上给英国打电♥话♥
Somebody on board calls the UK,
得以传递给我们一条消息 偏偏是通过反恐部门 而不是其他人
manages to get a message to us via Counter Terrorism of all people?
可是做了这件事的那名乘客 花了这么大力气
But the passenger who's done that, who's gone to all that trouble,
他也搞错了吗
they've also got it wrong?
也许他们处理了
Maybe they dealt with it.
那么为什么第二个打电♥话♥的人没这么说
Then why didn't the second caller say that too?
如果都已经解决了 为什么第二个打电♥话♥的人没再发送消息
If it was all fixed, why didn't the second caller send any more messages?
因为不知为何 无线网络关闭了
Well, because for some reason the Wi-Fi was down.
因为不知为何 无线网络关闭了
Because for some reason the Wi-Fi was down?
好吧 是
Okay. Yeah.
肯定有什么不对头
Something smells dodgy.
(森尼尔 正在呼叫...)
(阿布扎比 杰贝阿里)
你好 这是森尼尔
Hello, this is Senil.
请留下你的号♥码 我会回复你
Please leave your number and I will call you back.
(妮拉库马尔 正在呼叫手♥机♥...)
是 不 我们已经和迪拜再次确认了
Yeah, no, we have double-checked with Dubai,
-现在我们在和你再次确认 -问他们是否能够分享屏幕
- now we're just double-checking with you. - Ask if they can share their screen.
王国29没有回应 他们没有确认身份
Kingdom 2-9 was not responding. They would not identify.
我们试过好多次
We try many times.
-让他们分享屏幕 -好的 你现在需要分享屏幕
- Ask them to share their screens. - Okay, you need to share your screen now.
好的 那么这就是巴格达所看到的
Okay. So, that's what Baghdad are seeing.
那是王国29的航线 孤立来看的
That's Kingdom 2-9's flight path viewed in isolation.
那样走是正常的吗
That's normal, to go that way?
那是标准航线吗 是 显然是的
Is that the standard route? Yeah, that's fine, apparently,
那条航线在起飞前就应该上载了
and that route would have been uploaded before takeoff.
另外那条线呢
And the other line?
你可以看到航线
Well, you can see the route there.
可是另外一条线 让他放大 拜托
But the other line. Ask him to go closer, please.
贾拉尔 你能放大吗
Can you zoom in for us, please, Jalal?
(王国航♥空♥ KA29 航迹 323°)
对 那里
Yeah. There.
在飞机后面
Behind the plane.
那是偏差 不是吗
That's a deviation, no?
迈克尔
Michael?
(菜单 恢复)
(键入你的讯息)
(1K:你的计划奏效了)
(2D:你改变了航向 )
这是一条讯息 飞机在试图告诉你什么
It's a message. That's the plane trying to tell you something.
是 我同意
Yes, I agree.
我不明白
I don't get it.
在911之前 飞机经常偏离航线
Before 9/11, planes often veered off course.
现在受到严格监控
Now it's tightly monitored.
如果有什么事 这是表示出了问题的一种方式
If anything, it's a way to signal there's a problem.
是 如果你不能用语言表示的话
Yes, if you're not able to signal it verbally.
你确定不是天气原因导致它偏离航线吗
Are you sure that's not just the weather blowing it off course?
这条线太直了
It's too straight a line.
是3度偏差 本来应该是320度
It's a three degree shift. It's meant to be at 320 degrees
但有人把它改成了323度
but someone's changed it to 323.
那么 王国29出事了
So, something has happened to Kingdom 2-9...
有人在呼救
and someone is calling for help.
打扰了 我找妮拉
Excuse me, I'm looking for Neela.
剧集 | 劫机七小时(2023) | 导航列表