剧集 | 劫机七小时(2023) | 导航列表
最重要的是 他们现在在哪里
And most importantly, where are they now?
索普皇家监狱 就在伦敦郊外
HMP Thorpe, just outside London.
我们也在检查所有白厅的闭路电视
We're also checking all Whitehall CCTV
寻找给你信封的那个人
for images on the man who gave you the envelope, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
澄清一下 我的理解是我们没在考虑这个
To be clear, I understood we weren't considering this.
对 但我只是在了解背景
We're not, but I'm just getting context.
我们需要做好准备
We need to be prepared.
这副耳机损坏了 我需要我自己的
These are damaged. I need mine.
布达佩斯 这是王国29 能听到吗
Budapest, this is Kingdom 2-9. Can you hear me?
别想耍花招 你会害别人被杀
Don't try anything clever. You'll end up getting people killed.
王国29 我们有关于你们的警告
Kingdom 2-9, we have a red flag against you.
请说明情况
Please give your status.
布达佩斯 机上发生事件
Budapest, we have had an incident on board.
所有乘客是安全的 但我们请求你们的配合
All passengers are safe. But we now require your cooperation.
-配合 -我现在要说匈牙利语了
-Cooperation? -I'm gonna switch to Hungarian now.
布达佩斯
Budapest…
我们需要医疗救治
We need medical assistance.
王国29
Kingdom 2-9?
请确认你的情况
Confirm your status for me, please.
机上有说英语的乘客
I have English speakers on board,
所以我向他们和你确认机上事件已解决
so for them and for you I can confirm the incident on board has been resolved,
但我们现在需要紧急医疗救治
but we now are in need of urgent medical assistance.
需要有医生等待
Doctors waiting.
-需要医生在杰尔机场等待 -还要一辆救护车等在飞机跑道上
-Doctors waiting at Gy?r Airport. -And an ambulance on the runway.
一辆救护车等在飞机跑道上
An ambulance on the runway.
但请明白…
But please understand…
劫机仍在进行中
The Hijack is still happening.
112 在那里 垃圾箱上写着
112. There. Says it on the bins.
查理二 到达位置
Charlie Two, moving into position.
瞧瞧
Look at that.
两百人的生命危在旦夕 她还穿着睡袍
Two hundred lives at stake, and she's still wearing her dressing gown.
请说
Go ahead.
我们在监视依莲
We've got eyes on Elaine.
我们在检查是否有其他人在房♥子里
We're checking if there's anybody else at the property.
好的 你一旦准备好 我要你立即进去 明白吗
All right. As soon as you're ready, I want you to go straight in. Understood?
收到
Copy that.
他们把飞行员带回去了
They've taken the pilots back.
-谁 -我们
-Who has? -We have.
他们过来把另一名带走了 那个女飞行员
They came and took the other one out of her seat. The female pilot.
王国29…
Kingdom 2-9…
我们不能准许你们降落
We cannot give permission to land.
我们要向上级汇报
Not till we speak to our superiors.
-她说什么 -她在试图获得准许
-What's she saying? -She's trying to get us permission
让我们在杰尔机场降落
to land at Gy?r Airport.
用平稳的声音
A nice steady voice.
你必须听起来很镇静
You must sound calm.
王国29 这超出了我的职责范围
Kingdom 2-9, this is above my job level.
她为什么还在说
Why's she still talking?
机上有200名乘客 这是我们唯一的机会
I have 200 people on board. This is our only chance.
-你怎么还在说 -我想这有点复杂
-Why are you talking? -It's complicated, I think.
我问你了吗
Am I asking you?
用英语说
Say it in English.
布达佩斯 谢谢你考虑我们的请求
Thank you for considering our request, Budapest.
我们离杰尔机场还有19分钟
We are minus 19 from Gy?r Airport,
期待你们的决定…
in anticipation of your decision…
我们将开始缓慢下降
We will begin a gradual descent.
告诉他们 我们需要“武装部队”
Tell them we need "armed units".
地面上部署士兵
Soldiers on the ground.
这是…计划外降落
This… this is an unscheduled landing!
你能感觉到吗
There. Can you feel it?
我们在下降
We are going down.
看 云在向上升
Look, the clouds are going up.
什么
What?
我们在降落
We're landing.
最后一点
Last bit.
继续
Go on.
这就对了
There you go.
如果我们在降落 那是好事
If we're landing, that's good.
会有医生给你治疗
There'll be doctors to help you.
我不明白
I don't understand.
依莲阿特顿
Elaine Atterton?
你是刘易斯和 斯图尔特阿特顿的母亲 对吗
You're the mother of Lewis and Stuart Atterton, yeah?
你们不能就这样闯进来
You don't just come in here.
你想告诉我他们和谁有关系吗
You wanna tell me who they're involved with?
他们现在跟谁在一起吗
You wanna tell me who they're with right now?
别碰那个
Get off that.
依莲 你最好告诉我们 避免你自己被逮捕
You might wanna tell us, Elaine. Stop yourself getting arrested.
我不知道你们在说什么
Don't know what you're on about.
坐下
Sit down.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything about anything.
坐下
Down.
好好听着 我们时间不多
Listen to me carefully. We don't have a lot of time.
我想你知道我们为什么来 依莲
I think you know why we're here, Elaine.
你的儿子们在做些什么 以及这有多严重
What your sons are involved in, and how serious this is.
我想我们会在这上面找到可以证明的活动
And I think we're gonna find activity on this that's gonna prove it.
-拜托 你们搞错了 -要么你开始说
-Please, you're making a mistake. -So either you start talking,
要么根据反恐♥怖♥主♥义♥法第41条 你将被拘留
or you'll be detained under Section 41 of the Terrorism Act.
依莲 相信我 那不是个好地方
And trust me, Elaine, that's not a happy place to be.
听着 重点是
See, this is the thing.
我们试图拯救的所有人…他们也都有家人
All of the people that we're trying to save… they have families too.
首相准备好了通电♥话♥
I have the PM ready to get on the line.
她可以用电♥话♥ 视频 任何加码的方式
She can be phone, video, whatever's encoded.
飞行路径控制中心在电♥话♥上 就现在
I've got the FPCC for you, right now.
请先接入飞行路径控制中心
FPCC first, please.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you joking?
我想要最新信息
I want the latest information.
-你要让首相等候 -因为她也需要最新信息
-You're putting the PM on hold? -Because she will too.
谢谢
Thank you.
我开免提了
Putting you on speaker.
我们有可能的降落请求
We have a possible request to land.
据说机上有医疗事件
There's talk of a medical incident onboard.
这都是第二手信息
Now, this is all secondhand information,
但匈牙利方没有说谎的理由
but there's no reason the Hungarians would lie.
你们现在看到的仍是罗马尼亚的监控
What you're looking at now is still Romanian feed,
但你们可以看到 飞机正在飞向杰尔
but as you can see, it's on course for Gy?r.
他们知道劫机的事
And they know about the hijacking?
是 对 我们确认了
Yes. Yeah, and we've confirmed it.
然后呢 他们会让飞机降落吗
And? Will they let it land?
他们正在讨论
They're talking right now.
但这个请求很容易就可以拒绝
But this is an easy request to refuse.
因此 感觉一定有机会
So, the feeling here is there must be a chance.
所以我们要保持冷静
And this is why we hold our nerve.
在我们让这些流氓走出监狱之前 看看他们的本色
See what these hooligans are made of before we let them amble out of prison.
我看见这家人走进去了
I saw the family go inside.
然后这些清洁工出来了
Then these cleaners came out.
他们锁上了门
They lock the door.
然后开车走了
Then they drive away.
我们一直敲门 可是没人回应
We keep knocking but no one's answering.
有什么地方不对劲
Something is wrong.
注意 集♥合♥
Attention! Gather around.
装上一个弹匣 一把备用手♥枪♥
One magazine loaded. One backup pistol.
我们乘巴士到跑道上去
We move out onto the runway in a bus
然后等待进一步命令
and wait for further instructions.
无论医务人员被叫到哪个门
Whichever door the medics are called to,
我们从另一面进攻
we strike from the opposite side.
-清楚了吗 -是 队长
-Do I make myself clear? -Yes, Captain!
来吧 我们出发
C'mon let's do it!
(仪表着陆系统敏感区)
布达佩斯 我们的高度是四千米
Budapest, we are at 12,000 feet.
我们需要你们的决定
剧集 | 劫机七小时(2023) | 导航列表