剧集 | 劫机七小时(2023) | 导航列表
他本来会戴耳机
He would be on his headphones,
但他的游戏机配套耳机放在行李箱了
but the headphones that fits his game are in his suitcase.
没有地方放行李箱 记得吗 因为你的那些袋子
There was no room for that, remember? Because of all your bags.
-我的那些袋子 -对 你去购物了
- All my bags? - Yeah, you went shopping.
只有一个
One thing.
你把它放在我们的行李柜了
Which you put in our locker.
算了 我不说了 我不想进行这场对话
You know what, I'm not saying anything. I'm not having this conversation.
是你开始的对话 亲爱的
You started the conversation, love.
-不 我不说了 -是 可你听起来不像
- No, I'm saying nothing. - Yeah, you don't sound like it.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
嗨
Hi.
你说过厕所的那个东西
You know how you said that that thing in the toilets
不必担心 对吗
was nothing to worry about, yeah?
什么
Excuse me?
厕所的那个物品
The object in the toilet.
那个东西
The item.
-东西 -他可能并没有对他说
- Item? - It might not have been him that he told.
你说了没什么可担心的
And you said there was nothing to worry about?
你从头给我讲讲
Start from the beginning for me.
慢慢来 好吗 你找到了什么东西
Nice and slow, okay? What was the item that you found?
你想让我说吗
You want me to say it?
-那可能有帮助 -你想让我大声说出来吗
- It might help. - You want me to say it out loud?
除非你想给我画出来 对
Unless you wanna draw me a picture. Yeah.
哇
Wow.
先生 有事吗
How can I help, sir?
抱歉 是 我没有拿到洗漱包
Sorry, yeah, I didn't get a washbag.
你没有洗漱包 只有过夜的航♥班♥才有
Well, you don't get a washbag. Only on the overnight flights.
-那大家都没有洗漱包 -没有
- So no one's got a washbag? - No.
谢谢
Thanks.
先生
Sir?
他说不要这么做
He said not to do this.
她只是在考虑健康和安全
She's just thinking about health and safety.
听着 你找到了什么
Look, what did you find?
听着 女士 如果你认为这很重要 你需要告诉我它是什么
Look, madam, if you think it's important, you need to tell me what it is.
不要
Don't.
关键是 我们不想让大家 你知道...
Thing is, we don't want people to, you know...
-什么 -恐慌
- What? - Panic.
所有人坐下
Everybody down!
坐下
Down! Down!
-坐在座位上 -你 坐下
- Remain in your seats! - You! Down!
坐下 所有人 马上坐下
Get down! All of you! Get down now!
别动
Do not move!
快给我坐下
Sit the fuck down!
留在你的座位上
Stay in your fucking seats!
天啊
Oh, geez.
-不许动 -坐下别动
- Do not move! - Stay the fuck down!
别干傻事
Don't be fucking stupid!
拜托
Please!
保持冷静 坐下 面朝前
Stay calm! Sit down. Face the front.
不 你休想
No, you fucking don't.
所有人保持冷静 就没人受伤 明白吗
Everyone stay calm, and no one gets hurt, okay?
早安
Morning.
凯 你要牛奶吗
Kai, do you want some milk?
早安
Morning.
哇
Wow.
丹尼尔警探现在可以来过夜了
So Detective Daniel gets to sleep over now.
凯 你不能这么称呼他
You don't call him that, Kai.
那我们现在是什么 是室友吗
So, what are we? Are we all flatmates now?
我们谈过这件事了
We spoke about this.
没关系 我理解
It's okay. I get it.
顺便一提 单车不错
Great bike, by the way.
谢谢 我决定买♥♥辆固定在地板上的车
Thanks. I decided to get one that's fixed onto the floor.
继续
Go on.
这样你和你的朋友们 就不能无缘无故把我拦下了
So that you and your mates can't pull me over for no reason.
这个笑话很棒 我喜欢
That's a good joke. I like it.
-不是玩笑 -凯
- No joke. - Kai.
你也不喜欢
And you don't like it.
所有人听好了 你们要这么做
Everybody, listen! This is how it's gonna work.
所有人不要作声
Nobody makes any noise.
所有人别找麻烦
Nobody makes any trouble.
就不会有人受重伤
And nobody gets seriously fucking injured.
你听到了吗 是阿♥拉♥伯语
Did you hear that? That's Arabic.
-她说的是英语 -对 她是英国人
- She's speaking English. - She is. She's English.
但是有个人在说阿♥拉♥伯语
But someone is speaking Arabic.
手♥机♥ 平板电脑 设备 无线网络关闭了 不需要当英雄
Phones, tablets, devices. The Wi-Fi's off. There's no need to be a hero.
嘿 你叫什么名字
Hey, what's your name?
-阿曼达 是 -阿曼达
- Amanda. Yeah. - Amanda?
阿曼达 正常呼吸 好吗 我叫山姆
Amanda, just breathe, all right? I'm Sam.
-听我说 喝吧 -好吧
- Listen to me. Drink that. - Okay.
听着 你和我一样 对吗
Look, you're like me, yeah?
有家人吗 亲人
Got family? Loved ones?
我们现在只有一个任务
We got one job to do right now.
-为了他们渡过难关 好吗 -回到你的座位上去
- Just get through it for them. All right? - Back in your fucking seat.
好
Yeah.
我什么都看不见 这就是没人应答的原因吧
Well, I can't see anything. Explains why no one's answering.
我确信我听到了什么 试试给其他厨房♥打电♥话♥
I'm sure I heard something. Try calling the other galleys.
拜托 让他留着又能怎样
Oh, come on. What difference does it make?
孩子 没关系...
Oh, mate, it's all right. It's--
听着 我们出事了
Listen, we've got an incident.
我们出大事了
We've got a major incident--
等等 慢点说 我听不清你在说什么
Wait. Slow down. I can't hear what you're saying.
他们控制了整个飞机 他们...
They've got control of the whole plane. They've--
他们有枪
They've got guns.
科莱特费舍尔
Colette Fisher.
迪拜 这是王国29 能听到吗
Dubai, this is Kingdom 2-9. Dubai, can you hear me?
王国29 你可真粘人啊
Kingdom 2-9, you can't keep away.
迪拜 我们航♥班♥上可能有安全事件 请做好准备
Dubai, we have a possible security incident on board. Stand by.
无论外面发生了什么 我们不能打开舱门
Whatever's happening out there. We cannot open that door.
纠正 迪拜 我们确定有安全事件
Correction, Dubai. That's a definite security incident on board.
航♥班♥上确定有安全事件
Definite security incident on board.
我们都知道该怎么做
We all know the score.
如果他们是阿♥拉♥伯人之类的 我们要反击 好吗
If they're Arab or anything like that, we take 'em on, yeah?
我们别无选择
We've got no choice.
这不是个好主意
That's not a good idea.
你想由着他们把飞机 坠毁在某个首都 是吗
You wanna let them crash us into some capital city, is that it?
拜托 你认为会发生这种事
Oh, come on. Is that what you think's gonna happen?
我不知道 朋友
I have no idea, pal.
对 很明显
No. Obviously.
是 但我不会等着看会不会发生 对吗
Yeah, but I'm not gonna wait and find out, am I?
那你打算做什么 攻击他
So, what are you gonna do? You gonna just attack him?
没人让你帮忙
No one's asking you to join in.
你会把自己的命搭进去
You'll get yourself killed.
听着 如果你没胆量
Listen, if you've not got the balls,
-你直说就好了 -电♥话♥ 平板电脑 设备
- all you have to do is say. - Phones, tablets, devices.
快点
Come on.
谢谢
Thank you.
手♥机♥
Phone?
我没有 听着 你...可以拿走
I haven't got it. Listen, you can have it.
只是它在我的座位上 这不是我的座位
It's just, it's in my seat, and this isn't my seat.
是她让我坐这里的 记得吗
She put me in this seat, remember?
(乘务组 科莱特)
-好吧 现在我们动手 -我们动手吧
- Okay, now. Let's go. - We're doing this.
听着...各位
Listen. Listen, guys.
没人让你们作出这个决定 没人 好吗
No one is asking you to make this call. No one. All right?
就因为你们声音最大
Just because you speak the loudest
并不意味着你有更好的主意
doesn't mean you've got anything better to say.
不意味着你们深思熟虑了
It doesn't mean you've thought this through.
-没什么好深思熟虑的 -不 有
- There's nothing to think through. - No, there is.
你只是还没想到 好吗
You just haven't thought of it yet. All right?
听着 这架飞机从迪拜起飞
Look, this plane took off from Dubai,
所以飞机上有人只会说阿♥拉♥伯语
剧集 | 劫机七小时(2023) | 导航列表