剧集 | 劫机七小时(2023) | 导航列表
We need your decision.
我们的决定即将作出
Our decision is coming.
决定即将作出
Decision is coming.
我们得到准许 你要问其他人 所有人都得同意
We get permission. You ask the others. Everyone has to agree.
斯图尔特
Stuart!
王国29
Kingdom 2-9…
我们理解劫机者有意再次起飞
We understand the hijackers intend to take off again?
正确
That is correct.
但我们理解你的个人意愿是…
But we understand that it is your private wish…
不想让他们这么做
for them not to do so.
我们在降落
Are we landing or what?
正确吗
Is that correct?
正确
That is correct.
你可以降落
You have permission to land.
谢谢 布达佩斯
Thank you, Budapest.
我想机上的所有人会很高兴听到这个消息
I think everybody on board will be happy to hear that.
武装部队在地面等候
Armed units waiting on the ground.
她说什么
What's she saying?
救护车在等待
Ambulance is waiting.
你被准许降落了
You have permission to land.
做吧
Do it.
-你无权决定 -做吧
-You don't get to decide. -Do it.
布达佩斯 我们的高度是三千米 我们现在开始最后下降
Budapest, we are at 10,000 feet. We are beginning our final descent.
他不能决定
It's not his decision.
他不能就这样让飞机降落
He can't just land it.
告诉他
Tell him!
-这是自杀行动 -他快死了
-It's a suicide mission. -He's dying.
对我们所有人来说
For all of us.
为什么 我们有人♥质♥
Why, though? We got hostages.
下面无论是谁 他们无能为力
Whoever's down there, there's nothing they can do.
我们接受了一项任务 我们就得完成任务
We get given a job. We get the job done.
我们会完成任务
We will get it done.
像我们承诺的那样
Exactly like we said we would.
不然会怎样
Otherwise what?
不然会怎样
Otherwise what?
刘易斯的又一通电♥话♥
Another call from Lewis.
就是从飞机上打给你座机的那个号♥码
The same number that called your landline from the plane.
你告诉我们计划是什么 你知道什么
You tell us what the plan is, what you know.
我知道什么没关系 他们决心已定
It doesn't matter what I know, they'll have made their minds up.
一旦这样 就无法阻止
And once they've done that, there ain't no stopping this.
我们的工作就是阻止他们
It's our job to stop them.
你在问我知道什么 我告诉你
You're asking what I know, and I'm telling you.
他们会找你的 就像他们找到我一样
They'll come for you just like they'll come for me.
就像他们找到我的彼得一样
Just like they came for my Peter.
彼得和他们共事20年 受到信任
Pete was with them 20 years, trusted.
但当他越界时 他们派了个人来
But when he crossed the line, they sent someone 'round here
将他枪杀了
to put a bullet inside him.
刘易斯发现了他
Lewis was the one who found him,
回到家发现父亲倒在门厅里
came home to find his old man dead in the hall.
有谁能告诉我们发生了什么事吗
Is somebody gonna tell us what the hell's happening?
闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
你得阻止他们 告诉他们我们不需要降落
You need to stop it. Tell them we don't need the landing.
-我 -你告诉他们他会没事的
-Me? -You tell them he's gonna be okay.
我们需要阻止降落
We need to stop it, the landing.
-我们可以再次起飞 -我们不能 他们可能会阻止我们
-We can take off again. -We can't, they might stop us.
如果我们不坚持执行原计划
If we don't stick to the plan,
他们会杀死我们 我们的家人 你的家人
they'll kill us, our families, your family.
-我的家人 -我们把你的护照信息发给他们了
-My family? -We sent your passport details to them.
-为什么是我的家人 -任何导致问题的乘客
-Why my family? -Any passenger causing problems.
任何可能挡路的人 我们被告知要这么做
Anyone who might get in the way, that's what we were told to do.
我们做他们想要我们做的 无一例外 我们没得选
And we do what they want, always. We have to.
不然就完蛋了
Otherwise, it's over.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
我们为之工作的人杀害了他的父亲
The people we work for had his old man shot.
他不服从他们 结果付出了代价 不是吗
He went against them, he paid the price. Didn't he?
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
他们在杀一儆百
They were laying down a marker.
他们让所有人看到他们是认真的
They let everyone see they were serious.
他们派出杀手
They sent a hit man round.
他们是谁 你怎么知道是他们
They who? How do you know it was them?
因为我就是他们派出的杀手
Because I was the hit man they sent.
如果我不干 他们会枪杀我 然后派别人去
If I hadn't have done it, they'd have shot me and sent someone else.
如果我们搞砸了 他们会对你的家人下毒手
And if we fuck this up, they'll do it to your family and all.
山姆尼尔森
Sam Nelson.
这些人是认真的
These people are serious.
他们住在这条街上
They live in this street.
他们的家人和亲戚都住在周围的房♥子里
Their family, the relatives, they live in the houses all along here.
埃德加和约翰 他们拥有整片地区
Edgar and Johnnie, they own the whole lot.
他们会派人来清理
And they'll send people to clean this up.
有人已经看见你们来 他们知道你们在这里
Someone will have seen you arrive. They know you're here.
在彼得的事之后 他们不信任我
And they don't trust me after what happened with Pete.
在他们以为他告密之后 但他从没有
After they thought he grassed, but he never.
我也从来没告过密
And I never grassed neither.
我知道你没有
I know you didn't.
是你来找我的
You came to me.
我知道
I know.
我只想要我的儿子们
I just want my boys.
我能拿张纸巾吗
Can I get a tissue?
当然
Sure.
她究竟对你说了什么
What exactly has she told you?
她和飞机上的阿特顿兄弟中的弟弟通了话
She's spoken to the younger Atterton brother on the actual plane.
她承认了
She's admitted it.
带她离开那里 把守好那房♥子
Get her out of there, secure the house,
开车带她去我现在发给你的地址
put her in a car, and take her to the address I'm sending you.
记住地址 删除它 不要输入你的地图 或卫星导航系统
Learn it. Delete it. Do not put it in your maps or your satnav.
-我们要带她去哪 -艾丽卡 别这么天真
-Where are we taking her? -Erica, don't be so naive.
如果他们在劫持人♥质♥ 那么我们也会
If they're taking hostages, then so are we.
她在哪
Where is she?
伤心了 去拿纸巾了
Got upset and went to get a tissue.
迈克尔 在后门
Michael, at the back. At the back.
嘿
Hey!
女士们 先生们 请确保你的安全带系好了
Ladies and gentlemen, please ensure your seat belts remain fastened.
飞机的确要降落了 但仅出于医疗原因
The plane will indeed be landing but for medical reasons only.
我再重复一遍 这仅是一次医疗降落
I repeat, this is a medical stop only.
请留在你的座位上 机上情况没有变化
Remain in your seats. The situation onboard is unchanged.
确认看见飞机了
Confirm visual on plane.
确认看见了
Visual confirmed.
女士们 先生们 请把任何零散物品收好
Ladies and gentlemen, please stow away any loose items.
-看这里 -把你的小桌板收起来
-Look there. -Fold your tray table away.
把座椅靠背调直
And return your seat to the upright position.
我们现在开始最后下降
We are now beginning our final descent.
拜托
Please.
嘿
Hey.
不要降落
No landing.
不要降落
No landing.
该死
Oh, fuck.
嘿
Hey!
依莲 不要
Elaine, no!
我们需要阻止降落
We need to stop it, the landing.
-我们什么都不会阻止 -是
-We're not stopping nothing. -Yeah.
他快死了 他们在等待
He's dying. They're waiting.
让他们降落
Let them land it.
这是你的主意
This was your idea.
我弟弟快死了
My brother is dying.
是你弟弟在说他不想让你降落
It's your brother that's saying it. He doesn't want you to land.
你自己去问他 拜托
Ask him yourself, please.
在哪
Where is it?
圆珠笔去哪了 你做了什么
The pen. Where the fuck's it gone? What the fuck did you do?
-嘿 住手 -你做了什么
-Hey! Stop! -What the fuck have you done?
看 你看看
Look! Just look.
我们什么都没做 笔在他手里
剧集 | 劫机七小时(2023) | 导航列表