剧集 | 劫机七小时(2023) | 导航列表
- See you later then. - Okay.
我是玛莎
This is Marsha.
我有给山姆尼尔森的包裹
I have a package for Sam Nelson.
你能确认一下地址吗
Could you just confirm your address for me, please?
- 地址 - 我看到的是柏威克楼30号♥公♥寓♥
- Address? - I have flat 30, Berwick House.
- 正确吗 - 是 可是...
- Is that correct? - Yeah, but--
有人在家签收包裹吗
And will there be someone there to sign for the package?
他不会在那里
He's not gonna be there.
如果没人在家 我就把包裹留给邻居
Well, if there's no answer, I'll just leave the package with the neighbor.
好吗 谢谢
Okay? Thank you.
确认了尼尔森的地址
That's Nelson's address confirmed.
没关系 他是找我的
It's all right. He's with me.
这个场地可不太适合 对吗
Wrong place for all this, isn't it?
是 事件开始时我们在这里
Yeah. Well, this is where we were when it started.
到现在还没时间搬到别的地方
We haven't had time to move since.
你在买♥♥咖啡的时候一个人给你打电♥话♥
One person calls you while you're trying to buy a cup of coffee
然后不知不觉中...
and before you know it...
艾丽卡 这是丹尼尔 我想让他加入对嫌疑人身份的搜索
Erica, this is Daniel. I want him joining the suspect ID checks.
他做完入职培训了
Has he done a full induction?
给他找台电脑吧
So, if you can find him a computer.
在你系统中任何有犯罪记录
Anyone on your system with a criminal record
并已知在过去六个月中去过阿联酋的人
known to have visited a UAE in the past six months.
那是外交大臣吗
Is that the foreign secretary?
现在是
Currently.
快看 弗雷德
Look at that, Fred.
你对这位好心人说什么
What do you say to the kind man?
- 你的脖子上为什么有画 - 不 不是 我们不这么说话
- Why do you have drawings on your neck? - No, not that. We don't say that.
没关系 这是个好问题
No, it's a good question.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
你会努力的 孩子 对不对
He'll give it his best shot. Won't you, mate?
现在还担心这个
'Cause that's a concern right now?
她去找莉琪了
She went to find Lizzy.
那个女人
That woman.
我知道 亲爱的
I know, love.
别碰那里 我现在又得重新来过了
Don't touch on there. I'll have to do all that again now.
掀开让我看看
Lift it so we can see.
- 要我来吗 - 不
- You want me to? - No.
是 来吧
Yeah. Go on.
抱歉
Sorry.
怎么回事
What happened?
- 在打斗的时候 有人踢了我 - 踢了你
- In the fight, someone kicked me. - Kicked you?
不知道 有什么关系
I don't know. What's it matter?
按住 止住血 我去看看还能找到什么
Hold it. Stop the blood. I'll go see what else I can find.
你不是被踢了 是被刀刺了
You've not been kicked. You've been stabbed.
- 你需要医生 - 没人问你
- You need a doctor. - No one's asking you.
你觉得飞机上有吗
Do you think there'll be one on the plane?
不妨问问
Might as well ask.
你需要更结实的东西
You're gonna need something stronger than that.
我们没有别的了
We don't have anything else.
任何东西 包扎伤口
Anything. To tie it up.
我们只有这个 这个
This is what we have. This.
如果我神奇地有了别的东西 我会用的
If I magically had something else, then I'd use it.
好吧 只要你不是...
Okay. As long as you're not...
有所保留就好
holding anything back.
这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
意思是你在尽全力帮助
It means you're doing your best to help.
女生们 先生们 如果机上有医生
Ladies and gentlemen, if there is a doctor on board,
请告诉我们
please make yourself known.
打开你的呼叫灯 我们会去找你
Please put your call light on, and one of us will come and collect you.
医生或者医护专业人员
That's a doctor or a medical professional. Please.
想都别想
Don't you dare.
- 可如果... - 大卫
- But wha-- - David.
你在失血 看
You're bleeding out. Look.
我有个和你一样大的儿子
I've got a son your age.
和这有什么关系
What's that got to do with this?
没有 那就闭嘴
Nothing. So, shut up.
听着 我不会坐看你失血而死 好吗
Look, I'm not gonna just sit here and let you bleed to death, okay?
我不在乎你是谁
I don't care who you are.
- 我不会的 - 你需要闭嘴
- Just not gonna do that. - You need to stop talking.
好了
Okay.
- 你需要绑紧点 - 你能帮我吗
- You need to hold it tighter. - Can you help me?
- 他能帮我吗 - 不
- Can he help me? - No.
听着 朋友 他需要有人帮忙按 这样她能缠紧点
Look, mate, she needs someone to hold it so she can stick it.
- 你不是医生 - 没人是医生
- You're not a doctor. - No one's a doctor,
但她不能一边按着一边绑紧
but she can't hold it and stick it at the same time.
我们让特里来
Well, we'll get Terry.
特里
Terry?
我看不见特里
I can't see Terry.
听着 我们只想减缓失血
Look, all we're trying to do is slow down the bleeding.
可如果你不信任我 你可以让我的手绑着
But if you don't trust me, you can keep my hands tied
只把这个剪开
and just cut me away from this.
好吧 现在我要把手放在...
Okay. Now, I'm gonna put my hand...
向下按 好吗
and just push down, okay?
好了 来吧
All right. Go.
好的
All right.
稳一点 缠上三 四圈
Steady here. Just get it round, like, three or four times.
就这样
That's it.
- 还好吗 - 是
- All right? - Yeah.
好了 你能坐起来吗 行吗
Okay. Can you sit up? Can you sit up, yeah?
坐起来了
There you go.
好了
All right.
该死
Fuck.
没事的
It's all right.
你得呼吸 呼气
You gotta breathe. Breathe out.
这就对了
There you go.
我去拿水
I'll go get water.
我们正在向他的团队 和他们的大使汇报最新消息
We're updating his team and their ambassador,
但他坚持要直接跟你说话
but he's insisting he speaks to you direct.
索雷斯库 达里乌斯索雷斯库 罗马尼亚的内政部长
Sorescu. Darius Sorescu. Romania's interior minister.
达里乌斯
Darius.
路易丝艾奇逊
Louise Aitchison?
是我 我们在日内瓦见过面 我不知道你是否记得 是...
It is. We met in Geneva. I don't know if you remember. It was--
我们有一个严重问题
We have a serious problem.
我们有一架不应答的飞机 向布加勒斯特飞去
We have an unresponsive plane heading straight for Bucharest.
- 是 - 我们需要答案
- Yes. - We need answers.
真聪明
Clever.
- 什么意思 - 你 你以为你很聪明
- What's that? - You. You think you're clever.
你会好好对我 是不是
You gonna be nice to me. Is that it?
确保我有止疼药 医生之类的
Make sure I get painkillers, doctors and that.
那样我就会信任你
So, what, I'll trust you?
那样你就会控制我的头脑 获得信息
So you can get in me head and get information?
- 从来没这么想过 - 那没用 朋友
- Never thought about it. - It's not gonna work, mate.
- 既然你提到了... - 对 对我没用
- Now that you mention it... - Yeah. Not with me.
是啊 我看得出来
No. I can see that about you.
- 我才不会犯那种错误 - 是 对极了
- I don't slip up like that. - No, exactly.
刚刚发生的事情只是一次而已
What just happened just then, it's just a one-off.
比如 当你告诉我特里的名字
You know, like, when you told me Terry's name?
- 不是 - 那只是一次而已
- No. - That was a one-off.
没关系 我有那个信息也没用 朋友
Doesn't matter. It's not like I could do anything with the information, mate.
- 对极了 - 对极了
- Exactly. - Exactly.
你想知道我的战术吗 我的计划
Do you wanna know my tactics? My plan?
我只想回家 朋友
I just wanna get home, mate.
我不想帮你
I don't wanna help you.
但是如果这能让我赢得一点信任
But if it buys me a bit of credit,
如果这意味着下次你在挥舞那东西的时候
if it means the next time you're waving that thing about,
你聚焦在我身边的人 而不是我身上 你猜怎么着
you focus on the guy next to me and not me, then guess what?
- 你会做的 对吧 - 是 对
- You'll do it, won't you? - Yeah, that's right.
你没在帮我
You're not helping me.
对
No.
你在帮助你自己
You're just helping yourself.
我和飞机上的其他人没什么不同 包括你
剧集 | 劫机七小时(2023) | 导航列表