剧集 | 劫机七小时(2023) | 导航列表
(现在)
好吧 删除一个飞行计划
Okay. Delete a flight plan.
关闭自动驾驶
Turn autopilot off.
高度设定为一千米
Altitude to 3,000.
好吧
Okay.
坐下
Stay down!
那是谁
Who was that?
快点 告诉我 是谁
Come on, tell me! Tell me! Who?
我不知道
I don't know.
你确定她不是和你一伙的 -谁来帮帮他
You're sure she's not with you? - Somebody needs to help him!
不是 -帮帮他
No? - Help him!
什么
What?
什么意思
What?
他们要来杀你了
They're coming to kill you.
她击毙了他 -谁
She shot him. - Who?
某个不知名的女人 她击毙了他 -她击毙了谁
Some random woman, she shot him dead. - She shot who dead?
她击毙了谁
Who did she shoot?
我们需要你
We're gonna need you.
什么
What?
你不能杀死所有人
You can't kill them all.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
只有这把枪有真子弹
That gun is the only gun that's loaded.
对吗 我这么认为 是吗 对吗
All right? That's what I think. Yes? Right?
我该做什么
What should I do?
用导线把他的双脚捆起来
Cable tie his fucking feet together!
把它放下
Put it down!
放在地上 -帮帮我
Put it on the ground! - Help me!
快把枪放下
Just put the gun down!
在他们抢走枪并用它射杀你之前 把枪给我
Give it to me before they take it off you and kill you with it.
把枪给我 -我不能...
Give me the gun! - I can't--
把枪给我
Give me the fucking gun!
让开 坐下 -不
Move! Get down! - No!
你要去哪 -你挡住我了
Where are you going? - You're blocking me.
给我让开 -快点
Move out the fucking way! - Come on.
我受够了你的欺负
I'm tired of you fucking with me!
快点 -我们走
Come on! - Let's go!
我们得突破舱门
We've got to get through the door hatch.
别耍我了
Stop fucking with me!
让开
Move!
后退
Back. Back, back!
你不知道你在对付谁
You have got no idea who you're dealing with.
我不开玩笑 朋友 该让别人带头了
I'm not joking, mate! Time to let someone else have a go!
没事的
It's all right.
我不知道我在对付谁 你才不知道
I don't know who I'm dealing with? You don't!
不 朋友 只有这把枪有真子弹
No, mate. This gun is the only gun that's loaded.
这把枪
This gun.
明白吗
Okay?
现在听我说 劫机已经结束了
So now you listen to me. This hijack is over.
结束了
It's over!
我们现在有个新的问题 更大的问题
We have a different problem. A bigger problem.
但我们只有不到一小时来解决它
But we've got less than an hour to fix it.
明白吗
Got it?
劫机七小时
第一季第七集[季终]
是 我明白 蒂娜 可它不是天上唯一的飞机
Yeah, I get that, Tina, but it's not the only plane in the sky.
是 等我们得到那个信息 我们会告诉你
Yeah. And when we have that information, we'll let you know.
好的 隔离区得到确认了
Okay. We're confirmed on the bubble.
在王国29航♥班♥周围40公里设一个禁区
That's a 25-mile exclusion zone around Kingdom 2-9,
一旦它进入我们的领空
the moment it enters our air space.
那是七分钟后
That's seven minutes.
我们让所有伦敦的机场留出一个跑道
Let's have all the London airports keeping a runway free, please.
如果他们给我们选择 斯坦斯特德是我们的首选
Stansted is our preference if they give us any choice.
斯坦斯特德已经在待命了 -还有布里斯托
Stansted already standing by. - And Bristol?
它没有足够燃料飞到布里斯托 在绕道匈牙利之后就没有了
It won't have the fuel for Bristol. Not after its Hungarian detour.
王国29 你情况如何
Kingdom 2-9, how do you read?
你还在打名单上的每个手♥机♥吗
Are you still trying every mobile on the manifest?
在尝试一切可能性
Trying everything we can.
如果我们联♥系♥上了 我们将交给皇家空军
Then if we make contact, we're handing it over to the RAF.
西蒙 这是我的航♥班♥ -这是军事情况
Simon, this is my flight. - It's a military situation.
这是商业飞机 -他们已经派出战斗机了
It's a commercial aircraft. - They've already scrambled jets.
我没在和战斗机通话 对吗 我在和飞机通话
I'm not talking to the jets, am I? I'm talking to the plane.
爱丽丝 我不会跟你争执这件事
Alice, I'm not gonna argue with you about this.
谢谢 我很高兴
Thank you. I'm glad about that.
王国29 你情况如何
Kingdom 2-9, how do you read?
王国29 你情况如何
Kingdom 2-9, how do you read?
告诉她
Tell her.
放下枪 听我的 -放开他 退后
Gun down. Do what I say. - Get off him. Get back!
结束了 杰 他们知道 枪没有真子弹 结束了
It's over, Jay. They know it's not loaded. It's over.
给我 好了 现在仔细听我说
Just give it here. All right, listen to me carefully.
去找乘务组负责的那位女士
Find the woman that's the head of the cabin crew.
告诉她找到经济舱的那名医生
Tell her to find that doctor in Economy.
去帮助被枪击中的同事 知道吗
Go and help her colleague that's been shot. Got it?
好的 你
All right, you.
给她打电♥话♥ 告诉她都结束了 -什么
Call her and tell her it's over. - What?
告诉她乘客们控制了飞机
Tell her that the passengers have control of this plane
如果在60秒后她不出来...
and if she doesn't come out there in 60 seconds--
那没用
It won't work.
我告诉你了 她不是我们的人
I told you. She's not one of us.
不 她肯定是 好吗 这不可能在同一个航♥班♥上发生两次
No. She has to be, okay? This can't happen twice in one flight.
他不是那个意思
He doesn't mean it like that.
他是说无论她是谁 我们不知道 没有人告诉我们
He means whoever she is, we don't know. We've not been told.
“没人告诉”
"Not been told."
过来 把他们绑起来
Come here. Tie 'em up.
无论发生什么 我们把剩下的人绑起来 同意吗
Whatever happens, we restrain the rest of them. Agreed? Yeah?
好吧 快点
All right. Come on.
出来
Come on!
你能开门吗
Can you open up?
王国29 你的情况如何
Kingdom 2-9, how do you read?
王国29 这是伦敦 你的情况如何
Kingdom 2-9, this is London. How do you read?
这次事件一定
Well, there was always,
一定还有更多隐情 肯定的
always gonna be more to this. There had to be.
如果你想把两个男人
If you want to break two men
救出监狱 无论他们是谁
out of prison, whoever they may be,
这不需要劫机
you don't need to hijack an airliner.
你可以劫持一名监狱长 或者看守
You just kidnap the governor. Or a guard.
这就是所谓的“熊市袭击”
Now, this here is known as a "bear raid."
什么 -熊市袭击 动物那种熊
A what? - A bear raid. "Bear" as in the animal.
是 今天早上一开市
Yeah, there was a major short trade made
就有一次重大的空头交易
the moment the markets opened this morning.
所以 他们劫持了飞机
So, they hijack the plane
然后泄露给媒体
then leak it to the media.
不是一个我们已经禁止报道的大媒体
Not a major outlet that we've put under blackout
而是某个爱抢跑的金融记者 直接在推特上宣布消息
but some trigger-happy financial journo who goes straight onto Twitter,
紧接着
and before you know it,
王国航♥空♥公♥司♥的股票 以比飞机更快的速度下跌
shares in Kingdom Airlines are falling faster than the plane itself.
(股票市场表现)
但如果股价下跌 你不赔钱吗
But if a share price is dropping don't you lose money?
如果你赌的是股价下跌就不会
Not if you bet the other way.
对极了
Exactly.
劫机对航♥空♥公♥司♥的股票价格没好处
Hijackings don't exactly do much for an airline's share price.
有组织犯罪集团最好的结果是什么
What's the best outcome for the OCG?
经济上吗
Financially?
对他们最好的结果
Well, the best outcome for them
是对飞机最坏的结果
is the worst outcome for the plane.
坠机
A crash?
结果越坏 他们赚钱越多
The worse it is, the more they make.
玛莎 嘿
Marsha, hey.
听着 这些家伙 他们很危险
Listen, these guys, they're serious operators.
我需要你多加小心
I need you to be careful.
我需要你照顾自己和凯
I need you to look after yourself and look after Kai.
他和你在一起吗
Is he with you?
他去他爸爸家了 至少我想是的
剧集 | 劫机七小时(2023) | 导航列表