剧集 | 劫机七小时(2023) | 导航列表
我想我们应该和战斗机沟通
I think we should talk to the jets.
我们即将飞越布加勒斯特 我们正在向那里飞去
We're about to fly over Bucharest. We're heading straight towards it.
那又怎样
So?
我们和战斗机沟通过吗
Have we spoken with the jets?
- 没有 - 有任何交流吗
- No. - Communicated at all?
我们不去布加勒斯特 不在乎布加勒斯特
We're not going to Bucharest. Don't care about Bucharest.
是 可是他们不知道 对吗
Yeah, but they don't know that, do they?
对他们来说 这是窗板关着的飞机
To them, we're just a plane with the blinds down
径直飞向一个首都城市
heading straight towards a capital city.
对他们来说 我们是一枚来袭导弹
To them, we're an incoming missile.
请撤下你们的战斗机
Please remove your jets.
艾奇森女士 你没有做任何事来显示
Mrs. Aitchison, you have done nothing to demonstrate
这些人对我们的国家不是威胁
that these people are not a threat to our country.
你没有做任何事来帮助我们
You do nothing to help us.
如果你处在我的位置 你会做同样的事
In my position, you would do the same.
已经通知了首相办公室
Prime Minister's office has been informed.
具体说了什么
And told what exactly?
说这是真的 你在负责处理
Well, that this is real and you're leading on it.
说我们不是罗马尼亚人
Say we're not Romanian.
我们对罗马尼亚或布加勒斯特什么的
We've got no interest or problem with Romania,
不感兴趣 没有意见 我们是英国人 要去伦敦
or Bucharest or any of that. We're British. We're going to London.
北约组织战斗机 这是王国29
NATO fighter aircraft, this is Kingdom 2-9.
这个坏了 北约战斗机 这是王国29
This isn't working. NATO fighter aircraft, this is Kingdom 2-9.
你能听到我吗
Can you hear me?
有人对这个动了手脚
Someone done something to these?
是吗
Well?
我本来不想来 我告诉他们了
I didn't wanna come on this. I told them.
我说:“我这次没准备好”
I said, "I'm not ready for this one."
见鬼
Shit.
去拿些药物或任何东西 好吗 快去
Go get medicine or anything, yeah? Go!
嘿 我们回去后你打算做什么
Oy. Hey. What are you gonna do when we get back?
你先说
You go first.
你必须继续说话 因为说话有帮助
You've got to keep talking, because the talking helps.
好吗 你有女朋友吗
All right? Is there, like, a girlfriend?
没有 嘿 朋友 哥们
No? Hey! Friends? Mates?
那父母呢 嘿 妈妈 爸爸
How about parents? Hey? Mom? Dad?
- 妈妈 - 妈妈 是吗
- Mom. - Mom? Yeah?
- 爸爸死了 - 很抱歉
- Dad died. - I'm sorry to hear that.
好吧 那你妈妈在
Okay, so, your mom's here,
- 你想见到她 - 依莲
- and that's who you wanna see. - Elaine.
- 依莲 - 那是她的名字 依莲
- Elaine? - That's her name. Elaine.
你不用告诉我她的名字
You don't got to tell me her name.
- 她是我的... - 好吧
- She's my-- - All right.
她什么
She what?
我手♥机♥上的照片
My picture on my phone.
是 我帮你拿电♥话♥ 好吗
Yeah. I'll get your phone for you, okay?
(已连接无线网络)
有人有药品 是吗
Someone had medicine. Yeah?
- 穿长袍的 - 什么
- In the thawbs. - In what?
穿白衣服的
In the white.
- 那些人 - 发生什么了
- These guys? - What's happening?
把这给我
Give me that.
- 这是什么 - 胰岛素 是治糖尿病的
- What's this? - Insulin. It's for diabetes.
它有什么作用 能当止疼剂吗
What can it do? Can it be a painkiller?
胰岛素
Insulin?
我们需要药物
We need medicine.
止疼剂 镇静剂 任何药物
Painkillers, sedatives, anything.
别盯着我看 说点什么
Stop staring and say something!
说呀
Come on!
(网络电♥话♥拨号♥中...)
嘿 无线网络打开了
Hey, you know, the Wi-Fi's on.
我们在等特里的同时
So, while we're waiting for Terry,
要不要给你妈妈打电♥话♥
should we call your mom?
- 好 - 依莲
- Yeah. - Elaine?
然后她可以听到你的声音
And then she can hear your voice.
我们尽量不要让她担心 好吗
We'll try not to worry her. All right?
你可以说你想说的话
You can say what you've gotta say.
好吧 对
Okay. Yeah.
好吧...是“妈妈”吗
Okay... Is it "Mum"?
是吗 01632...
Yeah? 016 32--
是吗 960487
Yeah? 960 487?
是 快点
Yeah, come on.
不是 因为我的手还绑着
No, it's 'cause my hands are tied.
(连接到语♥音♥信箱 断开)
(删除这个号♥码的所有历史 )
好的 等等
Okay, hang on.
拨通了 是 来吧
It's ringing. Yeah. Here.
拨通了
It's ringing.
妈妈
Mum?
对 是我 妈妈
Yeah, it's me, Mum.
妈妈 我很抱歉
Mum, I'm sorry.
不 听着 你听我说
No, listen, you just listen to me.
我可能不会... 妈妈 听着
I might not-- Mum, listen.
我可能不会...
I might not...
我可能见不到你了 妈
I might not see you, Mum.
你瞧 我受伤了...
You see, I've been hurt and...
我感觉不太好
Well, I'm not feeling too good.
你会听说的 好吗
You're gonna hear about it. Yeah?
但我想让你记住 好吗
But I want you to remember something for me, okay?
发生过的所有事 知道吗 就像我们总说的...
None of the things that have happened, yeah? Like we always said--
所有那些事都和你无关 好吗
None of them were ever anything to do with you. Okay?
你听到我说的话了吗
Did you hear what I said?
我也希望是 妈妈
I wish you were too, Mum.
我也希望你在这里 但你不会想在这里的 妈妈
I wish you were too but you don't want to be here, Mum.
听着...
Listen...
你只需要知道我爱你 好吗
You just need to know that I love you. Okay?
我会很快见到你的 妈妈 好吗
I'll see you soon, Mum. Okay?
我会的
I will.
见鬼 来吧 朋友 好的
Shit. Come on, mate. Okay.
嘿 你做得不错 嘿 挺住
Hey, you did good. Hey? Come on.
挺住 你做得不错 好吗
Come on. You did good. Okay?
挺住
Come on.
(语♥音♥信箱 拨号♥中)
我们在等特里的同时 我们要不要给你妈妈打电♥话♥ 依莲
While we're waiting for Terry, should we call your mom? Elaine.
然后她可以听到你的声音
And then she can hear your voice.
我们努力不要让她担心 好吗
We'll try not to worry her. All right?
- 你可以说你想说的话 - 好
- You can say what you gotta say. - Yeah.
“妈妈” 是吗 01632960487
"Mum"? Yeah? 01632 960 487?
好 快点
Yeah. Come on.
不是 因为我的手还绑着
No, it's 'cause my hands are tied.
首相和她儿子正从白山回他们酒店去
So, the PM and her son are heading back to their hotel from the White Mountains.
我们被要求继续汇报
We're being asked to keep the briefings coming.
解释一下
Explain.
如果可能的话 没人想要继承一场危机
Well, nobody wants to inherit a crisis if they don't have to.
白山 无论它在哪里 听起来像是完美的所在之处
These White Mountains, wherever they are, they sound like the perfect place to be.
如果她在克里特的山中 她几乎可以看见这架飞机飞过了
If she's in the mountains in Crete, she could almost see the plane fly over.
五分钟 待命
Five minutes. Stand by.
- 嘿 我现在不能长谈 - 那不是虚惊一场
- Hey, I can't really speak right now. - It wasn't a false alarm.
丹尼尔 是真的
It's real, Daniel.
- 玛莎 - 可你已经知道了 对吗
- Marsha. - But you knew that, didn't you?
我能从你的声音里听出来 你早知道 但你保守秘密
I could tell by your voice. You knew but you kept it to yourself.
- 我很抱歉 - 你为什么不早说
- And I'm sorry. - Why didn't you say something?
在确切知道发生了什么之前 给你打电♥话♥是没有意义的
There is no point in calling you until we know exactly what's going on.
- 你怎么知道的 - 我收到了来自飞机的短♥信♥
- How do you know? - I got a message from the plane.
- 是山姆发的 - 不是
- From Sam? - No.
是的 是从另外一个号♥码打来的 但那是山姆在对另一个男人说话
Yes. It was from another number, but it was Sam speaking with another man.
他们提到了某些名字 和一个电♥话♥号♥码
And they mentioned some names, and they mentioned a phone number.
- 等等 - 听起来...
- Wait. - And it sounded...
- 听起来 - 丹尼尔 听起来很严重
- Sounded? - Daniel, it sounded serious.
好吧 听我说 玛莎
Okay, listen to me, Marsha.
我需要你把那条信息发给我
I'm gonna need you to send me that message.
马上发给我
Send me that message right now.
- 我不知道怎么发 - 我来告诉你怎么发
剧集 | 劫机七小时(2023) | 导航列表