剧集 | 劫机七小时(2023) | 导航列表
Now, please. Sit back, switch off and stow...
谢谢
Thanks.
您的电子设备 准备享受王国航♥空♥轻松愉快的飞行
...your electronic devices and prepare for a relaxing flight with Kingdom Airlines.
空乘人员 请坐下准备起飞
Cabin crew, please take your seats for takeoff.
(太晚了)
(山姆 太晚了)
稳定 V1
Stabilize. V1.
劫机七小时
第一季第一集
这是我们 瞧
This is us. Look.
我们一直往这边去 飞过欧洲
We go all the way up here, right over Europe.
形状像靴子的这个是...
This thing shaped like a boot is...
是...意大利
I-- It-- It's Italy.
然后我们继续穿过这里 弗雷德 那是什么地方
Then we carry on across this bit, and where's that, Fred?
我现在能玩马里奥卡丁车吗
Can I play Mario Kart now?
那是我们家
That's home!
一直飞七个小时就到了
Seven hours all that way, that's all it takes.
可以 稍等一下
Yeah, in a bit.
你知道国际公认的咖♥啡♥因♥代码吗
Do you know the internationally accepted code for caffeine?
一次代表安全带 两次代表咖啡
Once for seat belts, twice for coffee.
他喜欢什么咖啡
How does he take it?
你为什么问我
Why are you asking me?
-我说过了 我比较老派 -谢谢
- Like I said, I'm old-fashioned like that. - Thanks.
他们什么时候送香槟来
When do they come round with the champagne?
(玛莎史密斯尼尔森 伦敦)
(生日快乐 凯 #长大成人)
我们没有开个好头
We got off on the wrong foot.
雨果 市场营销
Hugo. Marketing.
位于阿联酋的英国初创公♥司♥ 这其实是个很有意思的领域
UK start-ups in the UAE, it's actually a very interesting area.
你呢
What about you?
让我猜猜 银行家 不 房♥地♥产♥
Let me guess. Banker. No, properties.
也许是体育
Sport, maybe?
那种富得流油的经纪人
One of those agents who makes a disgusting amount of cash.
好好看你的电影吧
Enjoy the movie.
电影
Movie?
无论你要做什么 不要和我说话就好
Or whatever it is you're gonna do that doesn't involve speaking to me.
好吧
Okay.
好
Fine.
驾驶舱
Flight deck.
嘿 是亚瑟 你的咖啡来了
Hey, it's Arthur. Got your coffee.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿 两位
Hey, guys.
我猜听节奏布鲁斯吧 不过...
Listen to R & B I suppose, but...
怎么了
What?
这是...
Is that...
我不知道
I don't know.
亲爱的 你没事吧
You all right, darling?
我捡到了个东西
I found something.
是真的吗
Is it real?
你问错了人
You're asking the wrong man.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
好吧 我去告诉某个人
Okay, I'll go tell someone.
某个空乘人员 他们有那个什么
Somebody in the crew, they'll have a whatsit, a thing they do.
-流程 -对
- A procedure. - That's right.
想让我和你一起去吗
Want me to come with you?
-你想去吗 -我可以去
- Do you want to? - I can come.
也许我们该等等
Maybe we should wait.
保持低调 对吗
Keep it low-key, yeah?
亲爱的 你叫什么
What's your name, darling?
-娜奥米 -我叫马库斯
- Naomi. - I'm Marcus.
娜奥米 你待在这里
You stay there, Naomi.
我马上回来 告诉你他们说了什么
I'll be straight back, tell you what they said.
女士们 先生们 早安 我们现在已经达到了巡航高度
Morning, ladies and gentlemen. We have now reached our cruising altitude.
我们的机上茶点服务 很快就会开始 先为您送提供饮料
Our in-flight refreshment service will commence shortly with drinks,
稍后在伦敦降落之前将提供午餐
followed later in the flight by lunch, prior to our landing in London.
先生 有事吗
Everything okay, sir?
我想简单说句话 拜托
I need a very quick word, please.
简单和我外甥说句话
A very quick word with my nephew.
抱歉 您不能进入头等舱
Sorry, you're not actually allowed in first.
就一分钟 然后我就离开
One minute and I'll be gone.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, darling.
先生 等等 您不能...
Sir, wait. You're not allowed in...
先生
Sir.
有问题了
Problem.
我们的人把子弹落在了厕所 有个女孩捡到了
One of our lot left a round in the toilet, and some girl found it.
我们提前动手
We bring it forward.
那是我的决定
That's my call.
是 所以我才在这里 建议你作出决定
Yeah. That's why I'm here, to advise you to make the call.
计划是三个小时
The plan was three hours.
计划泡汤了
Plan's gone to shit.
她们以为我在这里向工作人员报告
They think I'm up here reporting it to the staff.
乘务组
Cabin crew.
对 回去告诉她们你已经报告了
Right. Well, go back and you tell them you reported it.
你告诉她们 乘务人员说不是问题
And you tell them they said it wasn't a problem.
怎么会不是问题
How's that not a problem?
因为 特里 它属于一个可以携带它的人
Because, Terry, it belonged to someone who's allowed to have it.
比如军人之类的
Like a soldier or something like that.
如果她们不相信呢
And if they don't buy it?
那是五分钟警告
That's the five-minute warning.
戴着它去后面 确保我们的人都看见你了
Go out the back wearing that and make sure every one of our lot sees you.
无论你告诉那些女孩们什么 必须能给我们争取五分钟
And whatever you tell the girls, it's only gotta hold for five minutes.
我们看杰米的信♥号♥♥行动 就像我们练习过的
We go on Jamie's call like we practiced.
-谢谢你 亲爱的 -不用谢
- Thank you, darling. - No problem.
长话短说 我们没事
Long story short, we're okay.
原来在起飞前有某种例行的安全检查
Turns out there was some sort of routine security check before takeoff.
显然每周进行一次
Happens about once a week, apparently.
一个在机上的人 就是迪拜的安保人员
And one who was on board, one of the Dubai security boys,
要求使用厕所
asked to use the toilet.
-所以落在那里了 -是
- And that's how it got there? - Yeah.
他们都携带武器 你瞧 外国警♥察♥ 不像伦敦
They're all armed, see. Foreign police. It's not like London.
那么他们不担心
So they weren't worried?
好像不担心 不像我们四个人 是吗
Didn't seem to be. Not like the four of us, hey?
我都告诉他们了 我说我们都吓死了
I told them that and all. I said we'd had a moment.
她倒是挺严肃地说了一件事 让我们不要跟别人复述这些话
One thing she did ask more seriously was for us not to repeat any of this
以免造成任何...
in case it causes any...
担心 对 当然了
Concern. No, of course.
等等 某个人上了飞机
So, wait, some guy gets on the plane.
他有某种枪♥械♥
He's got some sort of gun.
他上了个厕所 它就是这样出现了
He goes to the toilet, and that's how it got there?
是掉出来了 这是你说的吗
It just fell out? That's what you're saying?
-不 亲爱的 这是他们说的 -梦娜
- No, darling, that's what they're saying. - Mona.
我不明白
I don't get it.
听着 我去前面了 告诉他们了 他们是这么说的
Listen, I went up there, I told them. That's what they told me.
他们好像不担心
And they didn't seem worried.
-可是... -这正是重点
- But-- - That's the point.
这是很重要的
That's the important thing.
谢谢你 马库斯 真的
Thank you, Marcus. Honestly.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You all right? - Yeah.
他们为什么要说谎
Why would they lie?
我不是这个意思
That's not what I'm saying.
我只想让他们解释一下
I just want them to explain.
不...梦娜
No. No, Mona.
想想看 你不能把子弹带到飞机上来
Think about it. You can't just bring bullets on to a plane.
下一位
Next, please.
森尼尔
Senil?
他们想要你回家
They want you to come home.
告诉你的上司你感觉不舒服 现在就回家
Tell your boss you're not feeling well and come home right now.
为什么
What for?
加拉
Gala!
森尼尔 为什么
What for Senil?
他可以玩
He is allowed to play.
-我说什么了吗 -就像她可以看电影
- Did I say anything? - Just like she's allowed to watch a film
-还有他和所有其他... -是 他们戴着耳机
- and him and all of those other-- - Yeah. They're on headphones.
剧集 | 劫机七小时(2023) | 导航列表