剧集 | 劫机七小时(2023) | 导航列表
Thank you.
爸爸没事
So, Dad's okay?
枪响了 我只听到这些
A gun went off, that's all I heard.
-你听见枪声了 -不 我听说有枪声
- You heard the gun? - No, I heard that's what happened.
在商务舱有一声枪响 有过搏斗 两个男人试图反抗他们
A gun went off in business, there was a fight, two guys tried to take them on.
人们是这么说的
That's what people were saying.
你看见他们了 两个男人
You saw 'em then? These blokes?
只在他们把我带到这里来的路上 他们被绑起来了
Only when they brought me back here. They were tied up.
那就是他们说的“不能容忍♥”的意思吧
That's what they must have meant by "will not be tolerated."
他们为什么这么做 这是我想知道的
It's why they're doing this in the first place. That's what I wanna know.
那你做了什么 拜托 你一定是做了什么
So, what did you do then? Come on, you must have done something.
别这么跟她说话
Don't talk to her like that.
想想吧 他们不会无缘无故让她坐到这里
Well, think about it. They've not put her here for no reason.
转过去
Turn round.
你 面朝前
You. Face forward.
你 闭嘴
You. Shut up.
嘿 不会有事的 好吗
Hey, it's gonna be all right, okay?
见鬼 我刚说什么
What the fuck did I just say?
(请求已发送到乘客1K)
(乘客2D向你发起挑战 接受 谢绝)
(挑战已接受)
KA29航♥班♥的乘客会在这个区域 和其他航♥班♥乘客混在一起
Passengers of KA29 will be in this area. Mixed in with other flights.
都很正常
It's all pretty normal.
那你没有看到任何可疑的情况
So you saw nothing suspicious?
今天吗 没有
Today? No.
安检很严密 一切正常
Security's tight here. We're good.
瞧
See?
我认识她
I recognize her.
妮拉 那是她的名字
Neela. That's her name.
我带女儿去过她家孩子的派对
Took my daughter to her kid's party.
妮拉 是的
Neela, yeah.
上周 她阻止了一名男子 把发令枪带上飞机
Last week, she stopped a man from bringing on a starter pistol.
就是那种宣布赛跑开始的那种枪
As in, you know, a gun to start a race.
妮拉是最棒的
Neela's the best.
如果有任何问题 她都会发现
If there's any kind of problem, she'll spot it.
再快进一次
Fast-forward again.
就这样 她回家了
That's it? She went home?
也许她下班了
Maybe it was the end of her shift.
也许吧 有人查过吗
Maybe. Did anyone check?
(2D:在这里聊天)
(键入你的讯息)
(2D:地面知道什么 )
(1K:还什么都不知道)
你没事吧
You all right?
安全带
Seat belt.
东西都带了
Got everything?
带水了 零食 你的阅读日记
Got your water? Got your snack? Got your reading diary?
是吗 好 进去吧 快点 进去...
Yeah? Right, go on in. In you go. In.
你以前说过了
You said it before.
-以前说过什么 -说我切除阑尾
- Said what before? - That I had my appendix out.
是吗
Did I?
你上学期说的
You said that last term.
你只能切除一次阑尾 面对现实吧
And you can only have your appendix out once, let's face it.
如果有人这样说了两次...
So if somebody says that twice...
肯定有什么不对头 是的
Something smells dodgy. Yes.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我希望我的老板没有你聪明 现在进去吧 拜托
I'm gonna hope that my boss isn't as clever as you. Now go in, please.
你已经晚了 进去
You're late. In.
-爱你 再见 -再见 爱你
- Love you. Bye-bye. - Goodbye, love you!
在广场酒店订个两人桌
A table for two at the Plaza.
我想这样过生日
That is what I want for my birthday.
我想请你吃龙虾 好吗
I want to buy you lobster. Okay?
好吧
Okay.
那我们要认真地过
So, let's do it properly.
前菜...各种海鲜...
Starters... All the seafood...
找个合适的临时保姆
A proper babysitter...
法蒂玛 我等下打给你
Fatima. I'll call you back.
阿卜杜拉
Abdullah.
我是娜塔丽娅 机场安检
It's Natalia. Airport security.
你的朋友妮拉 你说得对 她提前走了 她说她病了
Your friend Neela, you were right, she left early. She said she was sick.
她看起来没病
She didn't seem very sick.
显然她是那么说的
Well, that's what she said, apparently.
好吧 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
(1K:伊♥拉♥克♥航♥空♥交通管制 将联♥系♥飞机 但收不到回应)
(因为驾驶舱没有人)
(2D:会发生什么 )
(1K:他们将联♥系♥伊♥拉♥克♥军方)
(土耳其 叙利亚 伊♥拉♥克♥)
(伊♥拉♥克♥)
我女朋友很感激
My girlfriend's very grateful.
好 没什么
Yeah, no problem.
她也很生气 知道吗 生气她的前...
She's also angry. You know? Angry that her ex--
她的前夫让她以为他有危险 而显然他没有
her ex made her think that he was in danger when he obviously wasn't.
好吧 再说一次 好
Okay. Again, yeah,
我理解你为什么给我打电♥话♥ 说反恐的事情 可是...
I get why you might call me about all the counterterrorism stuff, but--
不 这不是工作电♥话♥
No, this isn't a work call.
是 这感觉有些奇怪了
Yeah, this is getting a bit strange now.
我只是想听听你的想法
Well, I just wanna know what you think.
你以为...
You think that--
我知道这是个奇怪的电♥话♥ 真的
I know it's a weird call to make, I do.
你认为对于一个应该...
You think that for someone who's meant to--
你认为对于一个应该已经忘掉过去的人
You think that for someone who's meant to have moved on,
她对前夫的所言所行也太在乎了吧
she cares too much about what this guy says and does?
是 所以...
Yeah, so--
所以 当我问你 这个前夫是否真的是前夫...
So, when I asked you if this ex really is an ex...
嘿 当你说过...
Hey, when you said, you know--
或者我们同意关系结束 那就结束了
Or when we agreed that it was over between us, it was over.
我们从来没谈过这个 你从未给我打电♥话♥ 你知道 就结束了
We never spoke about it, you never called me, you know. That was it.
-你还在吗 -是 听着...
- Are you still there? - Yes. Look--
听着 丹尼尔 换了我 好吧
Look, Daniel, if it was me, okay,
-如果她值得争取... -她值得
- and she's worth fighting for... - She is.
那么就别管她对这个家伙有多在乎
...then she can care about this guy all she wants,
因为我只想确保她更在乎我
'cause I'm just gonna make sure that she cares about me more.
作出承诺 丹 否则人生就会翻篇
Commit, Dan, or things move on.
好吧 让他们过
All right, let 'em through.
对 也许不要再给我打电♥话♥ 谈这种事了 好吗
Yeah, and maybe don't call me about this kinda thing again, yeah?
抱歉
Sorry.
没关系
It's all right.
王国29 这是巴格达航♥空♥交通管制 你情况如何
Kingdom 2-9, this is Baghdad control, how do you read?
王国29 这是巴格达航♥空♥交通管制 你情况如何
Kingdom 2-9, this is Baghdad control, how do you read?
王国29 航♥空♥交通管制 你的情况如何
Kingdom 2-9, control, how do you read?
里面有讯息进来了 听听吧
Got a message coming through in there. Have a listen.
王国29 这是巴格达航♥空♥交通管制 你情况如何
Kingdom 2-9, this is Baghdad control, how do you read?
我们得回应
We need to answer that.
如果是航♥空♥交通管制 我们需要马上回应
If it's air traffic control, we need to answer that now.
-坐下 -他需要回答 他
- Sit down. - He needs to answer that. Him.
坐下 见鬼
Sit the fuck down!
这是绝对必须做的事
This absolutely needs to happen.
-他说得对吗 对吗 -不 他在说谎
- Is he right? Is he? - No, he's lying.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
-听听我在说什么 -你怎么知道
- Listen to what I'm saying. - How do you know?
他想让地面知道出事了
He wants the ground to know something's wrong
因为他以为这会停止
because he thinks this is going to stop,
但实际上这样会更糟
but it's actually going to make it a lot worse.
我不会再说第二遍 坐下
I won't tell you again, mate. Sit down.
王国29在L602航线上
Kingdom 2-9 on airway Lima 602,
请在123.52上呼叫巴格达航♥空♥交通管制
please call Baghdad control on 123 decimal 52.
把她带来
Get her.
你可以回答 对不对
You can answer that, can't ya?
他们不会跟她说话 他们需要跟机长说
They won't speak to her. They'll need to speak to the captain.
快点坐下
Sit the fuck down!
我能...拜托 朋友 拜托
Can I-- Please, mate? Please?
听着 如果他们认为出了什么事情
Listen, if they think something's wrong,
他们会派出战斗机 如果他们那么做...
they'll scramble the jets, and if they do that...
他们会击落我们
they'll shoot us down.
(到达目的地剩余时间 5小时20分)
王国29
Kingdom 2-9.
紧急情况 这里是巴格达航♥空♥交通管制 我们需要确认身份
剧集 | 劫机七小时(2023) | 导航列表