我迷失了 正在寻找我的宝贝
I'm lost and I'm looking for my baby
思来想去 为何我的宝贝
Wonder why my baby
就是找不到
Can't be found
我迷失了
I'm lost
(DB 柏林火车总站)
正在寻找我的宝贝
And I'm looking for my baby
天知道我的宝贝不在了
Lord knows my baby ain't around
所以我迷失了
So I'm lost
而我在呼唤我的宝贝
And I'm calling for my baby
宝贝 请你快回家吧
Baby, won't you please come home
我迷失了
I'm lost
而我在呼唤我的宝贝
And I'm calling for my baby
抱歉…借过一下 - 我需要你 因为我…
Sorry. Sorry, excuse me. - I need you 'cause I'm
我来帮你吧
I'll give you a hand.
好孤独
So alone
谢谢你 我…
Thanks. It's...
和他第一次出门 手忙脚乱的 抱歉了
It's my first time out with him. I'm a mess, sorry.
没关系 你…做得很好
That's all right. You're doing fine.
嘿 - 给我让开
Hey! - Just get out the way!
天啊 - 搞什么鬼 小心点 老兄 怪人
Jesus Christ! - What the fuck! Easy, pal. Weirdo.
你好 我是山姆尼尔森
Hi, this is Sam Nelson.
请留言 我会尽快回复你
Leave a message and I'll get back to you.
山姆 又是我奥利维亚
Sam, it's Olivia again.
你和联邦司法部的人
You're still good for this 10 o'clock
约好10点的会面还作数吧
with the man from the Federal Office of Justice?
很抱歉一直催你 只是…
I'm sorry to keep chasing, I just...
你下飞机之后 一直没有你的消息
I haven't heard from you since you landed.
不管怎样 想必你已经在路上了
Anyway, um, presumably you're on your way.
(英国大使♥馆♥)
(U5线 开往赫诺 3分钟到站)
让开 给我让开
Move! Get out of the way!
(U5线 开往赫诺)
(出口)
U5线 下一班列车3分钟后到站
The next U5 is in three minutes.
你们刚才是去喝咖啡了还是怎样
Did you stop for a coffee or something?
对…随便你怎么说
Yeah, yeah, whatever.
出动 - 快
Let's go! - Go, go, go!
武装警♥察♥ 给我出来
Armed Police! Show yourself!
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
把该死的音乐关了
Turn that shit off.
安全
Clear.
清场完毕
All clear.
早料到了
As expected.
为什么大清早接到的线报 总是这么靠不住呢
Why is it always the early morning tip-offs that are duds?
其实情报是正确的
Actually, the intel was good...
只是我们慢了一步
...but we weren't early enough.
那嫌疑人在哪儿呢
So where's the suspect?
走了
Let's go!
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey.
轮班结束了
Shift's over.
我们要下班了
We're heading out.
要和我们一起走吗
Coming up with us?
我的轮班时间不同
I'm on a different shift.
证件呢
Your ID?
好 注意安全
Okay. Be safe.
知道了
Okay.
嘿
Hey!
(警♥察♥)
《霹雳游侠》
Knight Rider.
一场秘密行动带他进入 那个被抹去身份后的危险世界
A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.
(柏林 2600)
没问题吧 - 是的 没问题
All good? - Yeah, no problems.
山姆
Sam?
山姆尼尔森
Sam Nelson?
我是
Yeah.
我是陈小梅
Mei Tan.
你应该不记得我了
There's no way you'd remember me.
新加坡
Singapore.
我是那场大马银行交易上的实习生
I was the intern on the AmBank deal.
我的主要职责是 帮那些熬夜加班的员工买♥♥咖啡
Mostly I did the coffee runs for the all-nighters.
双份浓缩咖啡 - 是的…
Doppio espresso. - Yes. Yes.
我想起来了
I remember.
你当时实在太厉害了
You were so impressive.
不上车吗
You not coming?
亲爱的乘客 U5线开往赫诺的列车即将出发
Dear passengers, this U5 service to H?now is ready to depart...
山姆
Sam?
我…
I...
其实我想去后面的车厢
Actually, I wanna get on further down.
请往后站
Stand back please.
我抬起头 刚好足够望见天空
I hold my head up Just enough to see the sky
等到离开时 我们不会慢慢走
And when we go We won't go slow
我们会奋力一战
We'll put up such a fight
然后总有一天你会成为真正的你
And you will be one day Exactly what you are
只要昂首挺胸
Just keep your head held high
亲吻拳头 再触碰天空
Kiss your fist, and touch the sky
太迟了 无法让世界免于死亡
Too late to keep the world from dying
总有一天
One day
呜呼
Whoo
我们会在那里
We'll all be there
耶…
Yeah, yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah, yeah
《劫持惊魂录》
第二季第一集
本WEB版外挂字幕由 风吹来的那片云 双语合并
他们还在下面 所以我们不能把电源打开
We can't turn the power on while they are still down there.
你知道的
You know that!
我们需要恢复交通线路
We need to get the network back up.
立刻
Right now.
是…我知道 我好像看到他们来了
Yes, yes, I get it. I think I see them coming now...
快点啊 我们要走了
Get a move on. We need to leave.
确认所有人员已离开
Confirming all personnel are out.
啊 太好了
Ah, great!
非常谢谢你
Thank you very much.
行了
There we go.
啊 老板
Ah, boss.
听着 如果你生病了 那就是病了
Look, if you're sick then you're sick
不用来上班
and you don't come in.
我会替你值班
I'll cover you.
不 你歇着 快点好起来啊
No, rest up and get well soon.
挂了
Ciao, ciao.
第一次上夜班
First night shift?
你会习惯的
You'll get used to them.
是啊 谁还需要社交生活呢 - 说得也是
Yeah, who needs a social life? - Yeah, right.
说到这个 你能多待一小时吗
About that... could you stay for an extra hour?
保拉请病假了 我需要替她看着U8线
Paula is off sick and I need to cover the U8.
就一小时
It's only for an hour.
而且U5线向来平安无事
And nothing exciting ever happens on the U5.
好 - 马克斯
Okay. - Max.
U8线上线
The U8 is online.
好的 太好了
Yes. Okay. Good.
各位驾驶员 这里是控制中心
All drivers, this is Control...
目前所有的线路交通良好
We have a good service on all lines.
列车2600
Wagon 2600?
由于下雪缘故 请放慢车速 最快为每小时25公里
Because of the snow, please reduce speed to 25km h max.
好的 收到
Yes, okay. Understood.
各位乘客 请注意
Passengers please be aware,
我们收到放慢车速的指示
we've been advised to reduce our speed.
所以今天的车程可能会比平时久
So, today's journey may take longer than expected.
(U5线 国会)
(英国大使♥馆♥)
你今天有什么行程
What's your day like?
处理护照遗失 大使的停车罚单
Lost passport? Ambassador's parking tickets?
不 我今天要见…
No, I've got...
山姆尼尔森
Sam Nelson.