剧集 | 劫机七小时(2023) | 导航列表
Sam?
不是
No.
不是 因为有人在监视飞机
No? No, because you have eyes on the plane.
你可以自己看
You're gonna see it for yourselves.
爱丽丝 拜托 把电♥话♥给我
Alice. Come on, give me the phone.
坐在控制台的不是副驾驶
The woman at the controls is not the first officer.
好 那她是谁
Good. So, who is she?
她叫阿曼达
Her name is Amanda.
她是一名乘客 是母亲 我们只知道这些
She's a passenger, a mum. That's all we know about her.
可是为什么是她在开飞机
But why is she flying the plane?
山姆 听我说
Sam, listen to me.
没人想让那些战斗机打扰你们
No one wants those jets to do anything but leave you well alone.
但为此你必须和我沟通
But in order for that to happen, you're gonna need to talk to me.
你不是唯一处于危险之中的人 山姆
Yours are not the only lives in danger here, Sam.
是 她击毙了飞行员
Yeah. Well, she killed the pilot.
把自己锁在驾驶舱 我们进不去
Locked herself in the cockpit and we can't get in.
我们无法停下飞机
We cannot stop this plane.
王国29航♥班♥ 这是特洛伊编队
Kingdom 2-9, this is Trojan formation.
我已经得到国王陛下政♥府♥的授权
I have been authorized by His Majesty's government
如果你不回答 我将采取致命行动
to take lethal action if you do not respond.
王国29 请确认
Kingdom 2-9, please acknowledge.
(喂 拜托)
我们击落它 -我们不能
We shoot it down. - We can't.
对他们最好的结果
The best outcome for them,
是对飞机最坏的结果
is the worst outcome for the plane.
我们不能眼睁睁看着它在首都坠落
We cannot stand by and watch it crash into the capital.
我不能作出这个决定
I cannot be part of that decision.
不能 那好 就让我作决定
No? Well then, let it be mine.
我是内政大臣 飞机在伦敦上空 我可以作出这个决定
I'm Home Secretary. It's over London. It can come from me.
我们需要你们回来 -我已经作过一次决定
We need you back in. - I've had my turn.
我还刚刚放两个头号♥通缉犯驾车出了监狱
I've also just let two of the most wanted men in the country drive out of prison.
我已经是名声扫地了
So I am damaged goods as it is.
我是说真的 如果我错了...
I mean it. If I'm wrong...
我来承受后果
I'll take the hit.
控制中心 这是特洛伊
Control, this is Trojan.
进入位置 等待你的命令
Moving into position. Awaiting your command.
飞机仍被劫持 依然在向伦敦市中心飞去
Plane is still hijacked. It's still heading for Central London.
乘客们无法阻止飞机
Passengers have no way of stopping the plane.
皇家空军指挥部需要你的决定
RAF Command need your call.
首相在等待
You have the PM holding.
就现在
Right now.
首相
Prime Minister.
不
No.
我们让开
We stay clear.
我们疏散关键地点 但我们不能 对我们自己人♥民♥做这样的事
We evacuate key sites. But we do not, cannot act against our own people.
如果那...
If that--
如果这是错误的 或软弱的 那都是我的错
If this is wrong, or weak, then this is on me.
但这就是给你的建议
But that is the advice you are being given.
谢谢 明白
Thank you. Understood.
否定 重复 否定 不要开火
That is a negative. Repeat, that is a negative. Do not engage.
你听到了 让你们的战斗机后退
You heard her. Get your jets to back off.
特洛伊 这里是攻击指挥部 后退并继续观察
Trojan, this is strike command. Pull back and maintain visual.
收到 继续观察
Copy that. Maintaining visual.
山姆 你在吗 你能听见吗
Sam, are you there? Can you hear me?
山姆 战斗机不会开火
Sam? The jets will not engage.
山姆 你能听见我吗 你在吗
Sam, can you hear me? Are you there?
战斗机不会开火
The jets will not engage.
山姆 你能听到吗
Sam, can you hear me, please?
战斗机不会开火 -是的 我能听到你
The jets will not fire. - Yes. I can hear you.
很好 山姆 你在驾驶舱附近吗 -为什么
Good. Sam, are you near the cockpit? -Why?
因为我们还要让这架飞机降落
Because we've still gotta land this plane.
来吧 快点 我们走 快点 我们一小时后要和直升机汇合
Come. Come on. Let's go. Come on. We're meeting the helicopter in an hour.
股票每跌落一分 我们就多赚一千八百万
With every penny the shares drop, we make another 18 million.
天啊 你需要多少钱
Jesus. How much do you need?
瞧 它一分钟跌三个点 你想拒绝多少钱
Look, it's dropping three points a minute. How much do you wanna turn down?
不 她需要一个回答 -我们需要赚更多钱
No, she needs an answer. - And we need to make some money.
我们不是为了付钱给别人
We're not here just to pay people off.
不要现在违反我们之前说好的
Don't go soft on me now.
如果你们刚看到我们
For those of you just joining us,
我们在继续报道KA29航♥班♥的新闻
we are continuing in our coverage of the KA29 story.
现在对市场造成了不利影响
Now with detrimental effects upon the markets,
股价下跌
with drops in share prices
在整个旅行业
across the travel industry.
(丹尼尔侦探来电)
王国航♥空♥公♥司♥本身 当然了
Kingdom Airlines themselves, of course,
和其他相关股票
and other associated stocks.
目前尚不清楚这些股票将继续下跌多久
It's unclear at the moment how long these stocks will continue to fall,
但令人担忧...
but it's concerning--
丹尼尔侦探
Detective Daniel?
凯
Kai?
凯 你还好吗
Are you okay, Kai?
听着 如果你能听见 正在发生严重的事情
Listen, if you can hear me, there's some serious stuff going on.
不过我现在正在赶过去
But I'm on my way over there.
你在你♥爸♥爸家 对吗 我马上赶来 好吗
You're at your dad's, yeah? I'm coming over now. Okay?
不
No.
凯 你妈妈要我马上过去
Kai, your mother wants me to come over there now.
不 拜托 我没事
No. Please. I'm okay.
我反正要回家了
I'm coming home anyway.
我会骑上我的脚踏车 就是我今早骑的那辆
I'm gonna get on my bike. The one I was on this morning.
你...
You--
就是我今早骑的那辆
The bike that I was on this morning.
我会尽快地骑回家去
And I'm gonna ride as fast as I can, and I'm coming back home.
好吧 朋友 你小心点骑车
Okay, mate. You ride sensibly.
确保不会被拦下 好吗
Make sure no one pulls you over. Okay?
该死
Fuck me.
拿一个 打开
Take one. Turn it on.
如果你能弄清它是谁的 就试着还给那个人
If you can work out who it belongs to, then try and get it back to that person.
传下去
Pass it on.
我没看见我的 我的有蓝色外壳
I can't see mine. Mine's got a blue case.
好 好吧 -试试那个
Okay. All right. - Try that one.
如果不会把我们击落
So, if we can't be shot down,
那么我们在把手♥机♥还给乘客们
then we're handing the passengers back their phones.
山姆 首要事项是驾驶舱
Sam, the priority is the cockpit.
王国29现在太靠北 去不了希思罗机场了 周围没有明确的机场
Kingdom 2-9 now too far north for Heathrow. No obvious airport in sight.
山姆 驾驶舱 -听着 我理解...
Sam, the cockpit. - Look, I can understand--
山姆 -她绝不会跟你谈
Sam? - She'll never talk to you.
山姆 在吗 你... -她什么都不会说
Sam, you there? Can you-- - She'll never say anything.
别人让她这么做 他们劫持了她家人 -等等 爱丽丝
She's been told. They'll have her family. - Hang on, Alice.
他们会把他们扣为人♥质♥ 好让她完全按照他们说的去做
They'll be holding them hostage, so she does exactly what they say.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
因为他们也扣压了我的家人 他们想要把枪带到飞机上
Because they've got my family too. They wanted the guns brought on board,
我不得不做 不然他们会枪杀我的伴侣
and I had to do it or they'd shoot my partner.
我的伴侣现在在他们手里
They've got my partner right now.
为什么是你
Why you?
什么 -你和他们是一伙的吗
Sorry? - Are you with them?
不 -进来
No. No! - Come in here.
不 -就站在这儿
No! - Just stand there.
你和她是一伙的吗 不是 -不是
Are you with her? No? - No.
那为什么选你
So then why you?
因为他没有犯罪记录 如果他被逮住 我们就找下一个人
Because he's clean. If he gets caught, we just move on to the next guy.
为什么是你 谁选了你
Why you? Who picked you?
你到底是谁
Who the fuck are you?
我是证券交易员
I'm a trader.
是我做的交易
I'm the one that did the deal.
什么交易
What deal?
他在说什么
What's he talking about?
什么交易
What deal?
(王国航♥空♥公♥司♥上市有限公♥司♥)
她需要一个回复 我们需要离开 我们结束吧
She needs an answer, and we need to leave. So we close it.
先不急
Not yet.
不 马上走 他们很快就会来的 这地方很快就会被警♥察♥包围
No. Now. They'll be here soon. This place is gonna be fucking crawling.
等等 -把手♥机♥给我 行吗...
Wait. - Just give me the phone, will you--
剧集 | 劫机七小时(2023) | 导航列表