剧集 | 劫机七小时(2023) | 导航列表
Here we go. Right now, look.
这绝对是过度矫正
That's a definite overcorrection.
吉娜 外交大臣今早在哪里
Gina, where's the foreign secretary this morning?
(到达目的地剩余时间 4小时34分)
(键入你的讯息)
(1K:我不得不改变航线)
这是什么
What's this?
这有什么吸引人的地方
What's so fascinating about this the whole time?
你在给谁写信息
Who you writing to?
什么 没有人
What? No one.
(和你的对手交谈)
-这能上网吗 -不能
- Is this online? - No.
谁 回答我
Who? Answer me.
-嘿 那是飞行员 -天啊
- Hey! That is the pilot. - Jesus!
-该死 -飞行员
- The pilot! - Shit.
你们这些人有多蠢
How stupid are you lot?
-你对我说什么 -我只是说...
- What did you say to me? - I'm just saying--
我的意思是你得想想...
I meant you've got to think--
不 住手
No. Stop.
-放开他 -好吧 我放开
- Let him go! - All right. I am.
-马上 -我在放开他
- Now. - I am letting him go.
马上
Now!
好吧
All right.
对 坐下
Right, down.
眼睛看下面 坐着别动
Eyes down, stay down.
我已经受够你的胡闹了
I've had enough of your shit.
把手放在大腿上 我能看见的地方 别动
Put your hands in your lap where I can see 'em, and don't move.
现在 我要用我的枪托砸你的头顶
Now, I'm gonna crack you on the top of the head with the butt of my gun.
如果你试图挡住我或阻止我 或者躲闪
If you try and block me or stop me, move out of the way,
她就会开枪 你懂我的意思吗
she's gonna pull that trigger. Do you understand me?
-你懂吗 -是
- Do you understand me? - Yes.
很好
Good.
你不许动
You stay still.
不许动 并且微笑
Stay still, and you smile.
像你希望我打你那样微笑
Smile like you want me to hit you.
像你很开心似的微笑
Smile like you're happy.
那可不是恰当的微笑 朋友
That ain't a proper smile, mate.
我们都想看开心的微笑
And we all wanna see a nice smile!
不是吗
Don't we?
微笑
Smile!
对了 说“茄子”
That's it. Say "cheese."
说呀 快点
Say it. Go on.
说“茄子” 就不打你了
Say "cheese," and all this stops.
说呀 山姆尼尔森
Say it, Sam Nelson.
茄子
Cheese.
这就对了
That's it.
把所有屏幕关掉
Turn off all the screens.
剩下的时间把所有屏幕关掉
All the screens for the rest of the flight.
你瞧 我说过
You see, I told you.
如果换了我 我就会冲你开枪
If that was me, I would have shot you.
拿你杀一儆百 但他不能 对吗
Made an example out of you, but he can't, can he?
-雨果... -这就是我一直在说的
- Hugo... - This is what I have been talking about.
闭上你的嘴
Shut the fuck up.
我很荣幸地向大家介绍 备受尊敬的物理学教授
It's my pleasure to introduce the highly esteemed professor of physics,
玛莎史密斯尼尔森
Marsha Smith-Nelson.
谢谢 早上好
Thank you. Good morning.
大约一个月前 我的伴侣和我出城旅行
About a month ago, my partner and I went on a city break.
我儿子比你们小一两岁
Now, my son, who is a year or two younger than you,
问我们不在家的时候 他能不能开派对
asked if he could have a party while we were gone.
我深吸一口气
So, I took a deep breath,
我想了想 然后说行
I thought about it, and I said yes.
我们过完周末回来
After we came back from the weekend,
我的伴侣在路的尽头停下车说
my partner stopped the car at the end of the road and said,
“也许我们不要往前开了 现在公♥寓♥没事
"Maybe we go no further. Right now, the flat's fine.
什么都没打破 什么都没丢
Nothing's broken. Nothing's stolen.
如果我们不回去 我们就看不到破坏
If we don't go back, we don't see the damage.
就好像它不存在”
It's as if it doesn't exist."
我说:“如果没有破坏呢
To which I said, "Well, what if there is no damage?
如果我们不回去 我们也不会知道”
If we don't go back, we don't get to see that either."
作为物理学者 这让我们想起了什么
As physicists, what does that remind us of?
请说
Yes?
Schrodinger的猫 -对 很好
- Schrodinger's cat? - Yes, good.
Schrodinger的猫 指一种以上的情况可能同时是真的
Schrodinger's cat, where more than one thing could be true.
也许一切都好
Maybe everything's fine.
也许不是
Maybe not.
也许真像我们一直害怕的那么糟糕
Maybe it really is as bad as we've been fearing.
这就是悖论 这就是我们面对的问题
That is the paradox. That is the problem we find ourselves in.
直到我们采取行动
Until we take action,
在我们调查之前 二元性一直存在
until we investigate, there remains a duality.
只有我们的调查行动 会逼迫大自然作出选择
It is only our act of looking that forces nature's hand.
嘿
Hey.
问他能不能证明
Ask if he can prove it.
空包弹 问他能不能证明是空包弹
The blanks. Ask if he can prove they're blanks.
或者他只是猜测
Or is he just guessing?
尤瑟夫
Yussuf.
你能证明那些是空包弹吗
Can you prove they are blanks?
我相信是空包弹 但是不检查枪本身
I believe they are blanks, but without examining the guns myself,
我怎么能确定
how can I be certain?
他说如果不能亲自检查枪 他就没法确定
He says he can't be certain. Not without examining the guns himself.
嘿 是你在找子弹吗
Hey, are you the guy who's looking for the bullet?
我们有一个 我们找到一个
We had one. We found one.
是吗 在商务舱
You did? In business?
不 在刚刚起飞之后
No, just after takeoff.
经济舱的几个女孩在厕所找到的
Some of the girls in economy found it in the toilet.
-其中一个劫机者把它拿回去了 -亚瑟
- One of the hijackers took it back. - Arthur.
但她们确实找到了 她们曾拿在手里
But they had it. They held it in their hands.
-有子弹 -亚瑟
- It was there. - Arthur.
问他如果看到子弹是什么样的 会不会有帮助
Ask him if it would help to see what the bullet looks like.
嘿 听着 我不会坐在这里让我叔叔生病
Hey, listen, I will not sit here and let my uncle get sick.
-你听到了吗 -你怎么回事
- Do you hear me? - What is your problem?
听着 拜托让他拿药吧
Look, please just let him get his medicine.
大家别跟他那么说话
Stop talking to him like that. All of you.
你们提高了嗓音 你们在和他作对
You're raising your voices. You're antagonizing him.
他的叔叔要死了
His uncle is dying.
我理解
I understand that,
但这个年轻人已经很紧张了
but the young man is anxious enough as it is.
这对他来说也很可怕
This is frightening for him too.
他在画两个图
He's doing two drawings.
图A是正常子弹 图B是空包弹
Drawing A is of a normal bullet. Drawing B is the blank.
B代表空包弹
B for blank.
看到子弹的人只需要说她们看到的是哪个
Whoever saw it just needs to say which one they saw.
对他说“谢谢”
Tell him, "Thanks."
他们说谢谢你
They say thank you.
他说这也对他有好处
He says it's in his interest too.
到此为止 之后你不要再把我丈夫卷进去
That's it now. After this, you keep my husband out of it.
好吧 计划是这样的
Okay. Here's the plan.
对 外交大臣正在路上
Right. The foreign secretary is on her way.
她让我们就待在这里 而不是去内阁办公室A号♥简报间
She's asked that we base ourselves here rather than waste time decamping to COBRA.
好吧 这样的话 这不是观赏性运动
All right. Okay, well, with that in mind, this is not a spectator sport.
让我们请这层楼的所有非必要人员离开
Let's clear this floor of all nonessential personnel, please.
让我们按照盖福尔警探的建议去做 那就是...
And let's go with what Detective Gahfoor has suggested, which is...
拿到乘客名单 是 我已经打过电♥话♥了
To get the flight manifest. Yeah, I've already put that call in.
最后 莉迪亚 我在看你
Finally, and Lydia, I am looking at you,
让我们找一个和外国联♥系♥的负责人
please let's find a point person for foreign contact.
如果我是罗马尼亚或匈牙利人 我会想知道
If I was a Romanian or Hungarian, I'd be wanting to know,
“为什么有一架不回应的客机 向我们飞来 ”
"Why is there a unresponsive passenger plane heading straight towards me?"
让我们找个人跟他们对话
So let's give them someone to talk to.
那个人对他们说什么
And what does that person tell them?
已经向大臣们汇报过了
Ministers have been briefed,
我们将在30分钟内批准行动方案
and we'll approve a course of action within the next 30 minutes.
我们要绝对清楚
Let's be absolutely clear.
这具备一场国际悲剧的所有元素
This has all the makings of an international tragedy.
抱歉
剧集 | 劫机七小时(2023) | 导航列表