剧集 | 劫机七小时(2023) | 导航列表
You told me he was stable, but he's not, is he?
这个帮助他的管子不会坚持很久 对吗
This tube that's helping him, it's not gonna last, is it?
马上告诉我真♥相♥ 不许说谎
Tell me the truth now. No fucking about.
他能坚持多久
How long's he got?
不到一小时
Well, less than an hour.
这个国家有着悠久的历史
There is a long history in this country,
众所周知 我们不与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
and it's fairly well-known that we do not negotiate with terrorists.
我们能否不要一上来就这样称呼他们
Can we not just walk in here and start calling them that, please?
无论怎么称呼…
Whatever we're calling them--
他们是一个有组织的犯罪集团 相当熟练
They're an organized crime group. A proficient one.
关键是 我们不能被视为受到勒索
The point being, we cannot be seen to be blackmailed.
这是我们一直坚持的原则 不是吗
That is the line we always take, is it not?
绝对正确 我们不能被视为受到勒索
Well, absolutely. We cannot be seen to be blackmailed.
继续
Go on.
从来没有这么多英国公民被劫持为人♥质♥
Well, never before have so many UK nationals been held hostage,
给我们的时间也从来没这么短过
and never with such a time clock.
2小时49分钟
Two hours, 49 minutes.
并不是说这让我们忧心忡忡
Not that it's playing on our minds or anything.
在我们做任何其他事情之前 我们需要回答一个问题
There is one question we need to answer before we do anything else.
这些恐…
Are these te--
这个有组织犯罪集团真的会言出必行吗
Is this OCG likely to make good this threat?
我们是否有任何他们做过的事情的证据
Do we have any evidence of anything they've done
表明他们这个组织能说到做到
that demonstrates that they have it in their makeup to see this through?
如果你问的是他们以前是否劫持过飞机…
If you're asking if they've ever hijacked a plane before--
我问的不是这个 你是知道的
That's not what I'm asking, and you know it's not.
我想要背景
I want context.
首先要有证据 我们才能严肃地对待
Evidence first, that we take them seriously enough
他们在考虑做的这些事
that they're even contemplating these.
(要求)
这才是我想知道的
That's what I want to know.
加拉
Gala.
加拉
Gala.
加拉能出来玩吗
Can Gala come and play?
孩子 你说什么
What's that, mate?
我想你找错房♥子了 朋友
I think you've got the wrong house, pal.
明天再来吧
Come back tomorrow.
嗨 我是山姆尼尔森
Hi. This is Sam Nelson.
请留言 我会回复你
Leave a message, and I'll get back to you.
你知道吗 爸爸 我在你这里 很期待见到你
Guess what, Dad. I'm at your place. I can't wait to see you.
我不是说我们要这么做 我是说这是一个选项
I'm not saying we do it, I'm saying it's an option.
没有选项
There are no options.
我们按我们原来说的做 就这样
We do what we said we'd do. End of.
他是我弟弟 你的朋友
He's my brother. Your mate.
你们以前在一起过
You and him used to be together.
那不算什么
That was nothing.
对他来说可不是
Not to him.
喂
Oi.
把手拿开
Get your hand off me.
他要死了
He's dying.
马上
Now.
想想所有可能出错的事情
Think of all the things that could go wrong.
想想与飞机还有再次起飞相关的所有事情
Then think of all the stuff to do with the plane and taking off again,
这你一无所知 这也可能出错
that you know nothing about, that could go wrong as well.
还有什么比我弟弟 在你面前死去更错误的事呢
What could go more wrong than my little brother dying in front of you?
过来
Come on.
-如果我们要做… -是
-If we do this… -Yeah.
是如果 将如何运作
…if, how will it work?
什…
Wha--
首先要快速决定
Well, first thing is to decide quickly.
你不能在没有警告的情况下 降落这么大的飞机
You can't just land a plane this size without warning.
你需要先问其他人
You need to ask the others first.
-我们需要和地面沟通 -你听见我说的了吗
-We need to speak to the ground. -Did you not hear what I said?
把屏幕打开 一小会儿 让我看看地图
And turn the screens back on, just for a minute, so I can see the map.
这样好看看我们需要说服哪个机场
So I can work out which airport we need to persuade.
说服
Persuade?
让我们降落
To let us land.
不是所有人都想让一架 被劫持的飞机到达他们那里
Not everyone wants a hijacked plane coming their way.
我们需要一个人降落飞机
We need someone to land the plane.
我们在匈牙利上空
We're flying over Hungary.
-你会说匈牙利语 对吗 -是 可是…
-You speak Hungarian, yes? -Yeah, but--
我们需要说服匈牙利人让我们的飞机降落
We need to persuade the Hungarians to let us land this plane.
匈牙利航♥空♥交通管制会说英语
The Hungarian air traffic control speak English.
-我知道 不 我知道 -你不需要说匈牙利语
-I know. No, I know. -You don't need Hungarian.
我们需要 因为劫机者不会说
I-- We do, because the hijackers don't.
所以如果你可以用匈牙利语给他们传信 这可能就结束了
So if you can get a message down to them in Hungarian, this could all be over.
拜托 朋友
Come on, mate.
继续说话 继续看我
Keep talking. Keep looking.
来吧 你想谈谈什么 想谈音乐吗
Come on. What do you wanna talk about? You wanna talk about music?
足球
Football?
不知道我为什么说足球 我对足球一无所知
Don't know why I said football. I know fuck all about football.
不过我确实听过 说你一定是利兹联队的球迷
Although I did hear once that you're meant to be a Leeds fan, you know.
如果你不是利兹联队的球迷
And if you're not a fan of Leeds,
那显然你不是个好球迷
then you're not worth having as a fan, apparently.
你不是利兹人吧 你听起来像是伦敦人
You're not from Leeds, are you? You sound like Londoners.
你是来自那里吧 肯特 或者伦敦或其他地方
Is that where you're from? Kent? Or London or somewhere?
救救我
Help me.
朋友 你说什么 再说一遍
What was that, mate? Say again.
救救我
Help me.
救救我
Help me.
我们要粉碎它
If we could crush those up,
然后我们用水融化它 好吗
and then we're gonna dissolve them in some water, yeah?
然后我们帮他喝下去
Then we'll help him drink it.
-几片 -全部
-How many? -All of them.
这安全吗
Is that safe?
妈妈 看
Mum, look.
他们都会说基本的英语 但都不熟练
They all speak basic English, but none of them are fluent.
我们要求的准许
What we're asking, permission,
降落规程 技术性都很高
landing protocols, it's all pretty technical.
安娜来帮助我们解释
Anna will help us explain.
我们只是要求
We're only asking.
我想确保他们可以有医生等待
I wanna be sure they can have doctors waiting
然后才考虑降落的事
before we even think about landing.
我们一开始先告诉他们 所有乘客都很安全 明白吗
We start by telling them that all the passengers are safe, okay?
他们不想接手一个暴♥力♥局面
They do not want to inherit a violent situation.
这只是为了获得医疗救治
This is all about getting medical assistance.
之后我们必须再次起飞
We need to take off again afterwards.
说出来
Say it.
用匈牙利语 “我们需要医疗救治”
In Hungarian, "We need medical assistance."
我们需要医疗救治
We need medical assistance.
你要对他们这么说
That's what you tell them.
你不承诺任何事 记得吗 你要先和我确认
You're not committing to anything, remember? You check with me first.
你可以吗…
You okay with--
你可以这么说吗
You okay with doing all of that?
是
Yeah.
但我不想要他在这里
But I don't want him here.
我不想让他靠近我
I don't want him anywhere near me.
奇普赛德公♥司♥的负责人 是左边的埃德加詹森
The Cheapside Firm, headed by Edgar Janssen, on the left,
和约翰贝利布朗
and John Bailey-Brown.
他们是从事国际毒品交易的 有组织犯罪集团
They're an organized crime group working in the international drug trade.
他们不是毒贩或走私者
They're not dealers or smugglers.
他们所做的是运营毒品网络 是渠道 而不是交易本身
What they do is they run the network. The tracks, not the trains.
英国毒品走私者的成败 取决于他们的入境点
British drug smugglers are only as good as their points of entry.
因此 一旦帮派找到了安全的入境方式 他们往往会坚持下去
So once a gang has found a secure way in, they tend to stick to it.
这些入境点都由奇普赛德公♥司♥控制
And these points of entry are all controlled by the Cheapside Firm?
对 但不仅限于毒品
Yeah. But it's not just drugs.
性工作者 武器
Sex workers, weapons,
一个遍布欧洲的网络 直到11月才被侦破
a network running all across Europe that wasn't busted until November.
这两个人都被判监禁35年 他们非常凶残
And these two each got 35 years. They're also ruthless individuals.
对 这是我们负责的地方
Right. Well, this is where we do take the lead.
他们是谁
Who are they?
哪些部门 数据库 警♥察♥全国电脑网 内政部大型专业查询系统有他们的记录
Which agencies, databases, PNC, HOLMES 2, hold their records?
剧集 | 劫机七小时(2023) | 导航列表