剧集 | 劫机七小时(2023) | 导航列表
Shit.
转向 向上拉
Banking. Pull up.
我的天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我们能行的 -好了 我们进入最后阶段
We're gonna make it. - Okay, we're on finals!
防备撞击
Brace for impact!
防撞姿势 手放在头后
Brace position, hands behind your head.
确保你的腿放下了
Make sure that your legs are down.
我们要低下头 好吗 -是 正确
We're gonna go down, okay? - Yeah, that's correct.
前面有地面障碍 过低 -如果这不成功
Terrain ahead. Too low. - If this doesn't work, yeah,
告诉玛莎她说得对 我不应该上这架飞机
tell Marsha she was right. I shouldn't have got on the plane.
好吧 山姆 我需要你帮我做件事
Okay, Sam I need you to do something for me now.
我需要你放下起落架 好吗
I need you to lower the landing gear, okay?
拉起控制杆并顺时针转到头
Pull the lever up and turn it clockwise all the way.
现在就做
Do it now.
当我们触到地面时
When we hit the ground,
我需要你用脚踩踏板
I need you to press your feet onto the pedals
用最大的力气 好吗 -该死 你能行 好
as hard as you can, okay? - Fuck. You got this, yeah.
低下头 脚向后 做好准备 -低下头 脚向后 做好准备
Head down, feet back! Brace! - Head down, feet back! Brace!
不要紧
It's okay.
别惊慌 亲爱的 有我们在 我们在一起 好吗
Just try not to panic, darling. We're here. We're all together, okay?
向上拉
Pull up.
现在
Now!
(失去联♥系♥...)
山姆
Sam?
(失去联♥系♥)
山姆
Sam?
我们着陆了 我们成功了 我们在地上
We're down. We made it. We're on the ground.
我们成功了
We did it.
好的
Okay.
各位太棒了 可是我们还有很多工作要做
Well done, everyone. But we still have a lot of work to do.
我们回到各自屏幕前 来吧 快点
Let's get back to those screens. Come on. Move it.
很好 好的 我能做些什么
Great. Okay. Where can I help?
快
Move! Move! Move!
(网络信息)
(欢迎回到英国 你不再...)
武装警♥察♥ 把手放在我能看见的地方
Armed police! Hands where I can see them!
把手放在我能看见的地方
Hands where I can see them!
所有人下飞机 保持冷静
Everybody off the plane! Remain calm.
所有人下飞机
Everybody off the plane.
不要带你们的行李
Leave your belongings behind!
阿曼达 我有你的手♥机♥ -谢谢
Amanda, I've got your phone. - Thank you.
你带她去见警♥察♥
You take her to the police.
她不会被捕 她得去找她女儿
She's not getting arrested. She's gotta go and see about her daughter.
山姆 谢谢你
Sam, thank you.
我们人都齐了吗 弗雷德...
Have we got everyone? Fred--
她说不要带行李
She said not to bring that.
她说的不是家庭
She wasn't talking about families.
她说的是其他人
She meant for other people.
对 小心阶梯
Right, mind the stairs then.
我没有带它们
I'm not wearing them!
我没有武器...
I'm not armed. I'm not armed. I'm not.
他和他们是一伙的
He's one of them!
逮捕他 马上 快点 过去
Get him, now! Fucking move! Get over there!
趴下 -艾洛迪 亲爱的 是妈妈
Get on the ground! - Elodie, darling, it's Mum.
是 嗨 亲爱的 是 没事 我要回家了
Yeah. Hi, darling. Yeah, it's okay. I'm coming home.
给你 他们把你的电♥话♥给我了
Here. They gave me your phone.
你还好吗
You all right?
好 我想是的 -是吗
Yeah. I think so. - Yeah?
你呢
What about you?
我比五分钟前好些了
Well, I'm better than I was five minutes ago.
飞机降落了 他们着陆了 乘客正在下飞机
It's down. They've landed. Getting people off the plane now.
谢谢你 我是真心的
Thank you. I mean it.
刚才那一切发生的时候 学校来电♥话♥了 鲍勃不舒服
While all of that was happening, the school rang. Bobby's not well.
我以为鲍勃今天不上学
I thought Bobby was off school?
去吧 我替你 -真的吗
Go, I will cover. - Really?
真的 -谢谢
Yes. - Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
好的 西蒙 我只需要15分钟 最多20分钟
Okay, Simon. I'll be 15 minutes, 20 minutes tops.
是 有五个名字
Yeah, there are five names.
五个劫机者 我现在把信息发给你
That's five hijackers. I'm sending the information to you now.
是 乘客们说其中一个人在机上死亡了
Yeah. Passengers said there was one killed on board.
正确 那么逮捕四个人 一女三男
That's correct. So four arrests, one female, three male.
是 一女三男 确认了
Yeah, one female, three male, confirmed.
对 领头的四十多岁 留着胡须
Yeah, the leader is in his mid-forties, and he has a beard.
是 正确
Yeah, affirmative.
抱歉 等一下 各位 等一下 我落下了东西
Sorry. One second, everyone. One second. I left something.
抱歉 我...
Sorry, I--
门关上了 嫌犯回到飞机上了 有人看见他了吗
Doors are shut. Suspect back on the plane. Does anyone have a visual on him?
所有乘客离开
All passengers away!
山姆 都结束了 朋友
Sam, it's over, mate.
我们完了
We're done.
好吧 上阶梯 -各就各位
Okay, move on the step! - In positions!
冲啊
Go! Go! Go!
我们需要掩护窗...
We need cover on those windows...
我得送刘易斯去医院 记得吗
I've gotta get Lewis to the hospital, remember?
来吧 你可以和我一起去
Come on. You can come with me!
(山姆 我很抱歉)
你要么现在出来 要么我把你拖出来
You come out now, or I'll fucking drag you out!
你听到了吗
Do you hear me?
另一名带手♥枪♥的男子
Another male with sidearm.
没意义了
There's no point!
结束了
It's over!
来吧 山姆 如果我死 你也得和我一起死
Come on, Sam. If I'm going down, then you're going down with me.
你没事吧
You okay?
(山姆 打给我)
不许动
Freeze!
扔催泪瓦斯 冲上去
Throwing a gas! Go, go!
快 在驾驶舱附近
Move! Near the cockpit.
没人
Clear.
向前走 -趴下
Moving forward. - Get down!
没人
Clear. Clear.
一号♥客舱没人 -他在这里
Cabin one's clear. - He's here.
向前冲 谁掩护我的...
Pushing forward. Someone cover my--
他在这里
He's here.
趴下 -马上跪下
Get down. Get down. - Get on your knees now!
把手举到我能看见的地方
Hands up where I can see them!
说茄子
Say cheese.
(玛莎 手♥机♥来电)
剧集 | 劫机七小时(2023) | 导航列表