剧集 | 劫机七小时(2023) | 导航列表
Okay. Take him.
但别冲马桶 把门开着
But don't flush the toilet. Keep the door open.
什么
Sorry?
如果他想吐 我想看看
Well, if he's gonna be sick, I wanna see it.
如果他在撒谎 他就给自己找麻烦了
And if he's bullshitting, well, he's got himself another problem.
你还是不舒服吗
You still feeling sick?
该死
Shut up.
好 时间到了 让他出来
Right, time's up. Get him out.
站起来 让他出来
Up! Get him out!
-捡起来 -是 去呀
- Get it. - Yeah, go on.
就这 可悲
Is that it? Pathetic.
感觉好些了吗
Feel better, do ya?
把口袋里的东西都拿出来
Empty your pockets.
你聋了吗 快点
Are you deaf? Go on.
我等着呢
I'm waiting.
对
Right.
坐下 面朝前 该死的
Sit the fuck down and face the fuck forward.
(在地上找子弹 若没有子弹 打开阅读灯)
王国29 这是伊斯坦布尔 你听到了吗
Kingdom 2-9, this is Istanbul. Do you read?
王国29 这是伊斯坦布尔航♥空♥交通管制
Kingdom 2-9, this is Istanbul Control.
我们已经尝试联♥系♥你五分钟了 你听到了吗
We have been trying to contact you for five minutes. Do you read?
我设法给商务舱传了信 等着瞧吧
I managed to get a message to business. Let's see what happens.
你是傻瓜
You're a fool.
我是傻瓜
I'm a fool?
你让他们面临危险
You put them in danger.
那个把枪还给劫机者的人这么说
This from the man who gave the hijackers their gun back?
你 站起来
You, up.
好吧
All right.
王国29 请确认身份
Kingdom 2-9, please identify.
这就是我所说 每次我们穿越国境线...
This is what I'm saying. Every time we cross a border...
王国29 这是伊斯坦布尔航♥空♥管制
Kingdom 2-9, this is Istanbul Control.
-这会不断发生 -快点应答
- ...this is gonna keep happening. - Get on with it then.
-伊... -请确认身份
- Ist-- - Please identify.
伊斯坦布尔 早安 这是王国29航♥班♥ 我能清楚地听到你
Istanbul, good morning. This is Kingdom 2-9, hearing you loud and clear.
王国29 我看到你的航向是323度
Kingdom 2-9, I'm reading a heading of 323 degrees.
正确 保持高度一万米...
That is correct. Maintaining an altitude of 34,000--
29 你偏离航线19公里
2-9, you are 12 miles outside your airway.
偏离 是的 正确
Outside, yes. That is correct.
我们需要应对侧面来的风 但我们现在...
We had some crosswinds to contend with, but we are now--
请回到航线2
Please return to airway two.
正在返回 伊斯坦布尔 抱歉
Doing that as we speak, Istanbul. Apologies.
谢谢 王国29 祝你们一路平安
Thank you, Kingdom 2-9. We wish you a happy onward journey.
谢谢 伊斯坦布尔
Thank you, Istanbul.
纳西尔
Nasir?
你叔叔需要他的胰岛素
Your uncle's going to need his insulin.
针头在包里
The needles are in the bag.
最好问那个穆♥斯♥林♥小伙子
Best to ask the Muslim boy.
他才不是穆♥斯♥林♥
He's no Muslim.
对不起 伙计 我得从行李柜里拿东西
Sorry, man, I just need to grab something from the locker.
-不行 -我需...只是一个药品包
- No. - I just ne-- It's just a medicine bag.
-我叔叔病了 -我说不行 坐着别动
- My uncle is ill. - I said no. Stay in your seat.
伙计 你为什么不讲道理 行李柜就在这里 你能看见
What are you being so difficult for, man? The locker's right there. You can see it.
你想惹恼我还是怎样
Are you trying to piss me off, or what?
-不是 -我给你看 伙计
- No. - I will show you, man.
-就在... -坐着别动 该死
- It's right-- - Stay in your fucking seat.
你是怎么回事
What's your problem?
看看他 他需要他的药物
Look at him. He needs his medicine.
你最好闭嘴
You'd better shut up.
不然他就需要完全不同的药物了
Or he gets a whole different kind of medicine.
明白吗
Understand?
相信我
Trust me.
你根本不知道你在跟谁打交道
You've got no idea who you are dealing with.
过来 你们两个
Get in here, both of ya.
你们听好了
You listen to me.
不准任何人用厕所 别浪费时间了
No more toilet breaks, no more fucking about.
他们要么坐着不动 要么我们回去拿包
They sit still, or we go back to the bag.
回去拿包 杀一儆百 对吗
Go back to the bag, make an example of someone. Right?
不 坐下
No, sit down.
-你说我们不会 -我们别无选择
- You said that we wouldn't. - We've got no choice.
不 我们讨论过了
No, we went through this.
我直截了当地问过你 你保证过
I asked you straight up, and you gave me your word.
我们不得不这么做 朋友 不然我们会全盘皆输
We have to, mate, or we're gonna lose this.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我问你在干什么
I said, what are you doing?
我的眼镜 我的眼镜掉了
My glasses. I dropped my glasses.
你的眼镜
Your glasses?
回到你的座位上 快点
Back in your seat. Go on.
我向天发誓会有人挨枪子 明白吗
I swear to God, somebody is gonna get shot, all right?
你们要再这样下去 有人会挨枪子
You keep all this up, and someone's gonna get a bullet.
没有子弹
There is no bullet.
她说“有人会挨枪子” 可是没有子弹
She said, "Then somebody gets a bullet." But there's no bullet to get.
我告诉他们
I told them,
如果他们找不到 如果他们确定没有
if they can't find anything, if they're sure there's nothing,
就打开他们的阅读灯
turn on their reading light.
这不够
It's not enough.
阅读灯意味着没有子弹
Reading light means no bullet.
没有子弹意味着空包弹 他是这么说的
No bullet means blanks. That's what he said.
或者也可能意味着他们没找到子弹
Or it means they couldn't find a bullet.
-这事有戏 -我们不知道
- There's something in this. - We don't know that.
我们可以结束劫机
We could end this.
或者我们可能会让很多人丧生
Or we could get a lot of people killed.
(到达目的地剩余时间 4小时40分)
玛莎
Marsha!
(今天的客座讲座 史密斯尼尔森教授)
抱歉 艾略特 今天早上很多事
Sorry, Elliot. There's a lot going on this morning.
没关系 就把这当成平时的讲座
It's okay. Just treat it like any other lecture.
只不过这不是 对吗 是求职面试
Except it's not, is it? It's a job interview.
你以前教过的 所以没有什么你今天做不了 好吗
You've taught it before, so it's nothing you can't do today. Okay?
对 谢谢
Yeah, thank you.
(土耳其)
好吧 这是我们现在知道的
Okay. So this is what we got so far.
在起飞35分钟后
Thirty-five minutes after departure,
飞行员向航♥空♥交通管制发出求救呼叫
the pilot makes a distress call to air traffic control
说有确定的安全事件
citing a definite security incident.
然后 七分钟后
Then, seven minutes later,
飞行员回电说问题已经解决
the pilot calls back saying that the issue's been resolved.
-解决 -虚惊一场
- Resolved? - False alarm.
否认曾经有过问题 是他的错
Denied that there was ever a problem, his mistake.
又过了三分钟后
Three minutes after that,
一名乘客发短♥信♥ 重新确认发生了事件
a passenger sends a text reestablishing the idea that there's an incident.
然后 当飞机进入伊♥拉♥克♥领空 开始神秘地偏离...
Then, as the plane enters Iraqi airspace, it mysteriously starts diverging--
抱歉 你从哪里得到的这些信息
Sorry. Where are you getting all this?
还有网络也关闭了
And the Internet's down.
这来自波斯湾的航♥空♥管制员
This is all coming from air traffic controllers in the Gulf.
-谁在和他们通话 -斯瓦尼克的航线控制中心
- And who's talking to them? - Flight path control in Swanick.
实际上 爱丽丝 你在吗
In fact, Alice, you there?
我想爱丽丝静音了
I think Alice is on mute.
抱歉
Sorry.
我刚才在说这是有先例的
I was just saying that there are precedents for this.
飞行员会说一套做一套
Pilots would say one thing but do another.
走之字形让地面意识到有问题
Zigzag so the ground realizes there's a problem.
让我给你们分享我的屏幕
If I could just share my screen with you.
由于天气状况 他们的航向偏离了3度
So they were three degrees out due to weather conditions.
你们可以看到我的光标移到的地方
You can just see where I'm moving the cursor.
但是土耳其的航♥空♥交通管制刚刚告诉我们
But ATC in Turkey have just told us
飞行员已将飞机调整回到原定航线
that the pilot has put the plane back on its intended route.
所以如果你们能看到 我的光标所在位置...
So if you can see where my cursor is now...
那么它现在回到航线上了
So it's back on course?
是的 但是听着 看看他们返回的角度 太尖锐了
Yes, but look. Look at the angle of their return. It's too acute.
如果他们继续那个航向...
If they continue on that heading...
它就会像你刚才说的那样
It's gonna do what you suggested earlier.
走之字形路线
It's going to zigzag.
开始了 就现在 看吧
剧集 | 劫机七小时(2023) | 导航列表