剧集 | 劫机七小时(2023) | 导航列表
Five of the names don't come up at all.
那架飞机上有五名乘客
There are five passengers on that plane
没有登记在任何国家数据库中
that fail to register on any national database.
护照不知为何是有效的
The passports are valid somehow.
但我刚刚发给你的五个人
But the five people I've just sent you...
他们不存在
they do not exist.
(收到邮件 发件人 丹尼尔奥法瑞尔)
-莉迪亚 -我得挂了
- Lydia? - I have to go.
就是他们 这些人是劫机者
This is it. These are our hijackers.
如果机上每个人知道我们知道的 我们就能制♥服♥这些家伙
If everyone on this plane knew what we know, we could take these guys down.
我们可以马上行动
We could do it right now.
不 雨果 我们得聪明点
No, Hugo, we have to be smart.
不能搏斗 只有你和我
Can't get into a brawl. It's just you and me.
我们不能让任何其他乘客面临危险
We can't afford to put any of the other passengers at risk.
等等 什么 你和我
Wait. What? You and me?
-是你急于这么做的 -是 我知道可是我...
- You were the one pushing for this. - Yeah, I know but I d--
你想参与一切
You want to be a part of everything that happens...
-我的确想参与... -那么现在是时候了 就现在 好吗
- I did wanna be a part of-- - ...so this is it. Right now, okay?
我们孤立他们当中的一个最脆弱的
We isolate one of them, the most vulnerable one.
我们制♥服♥他 检查他的枪 然后再对付下一个 好吗
We take him out, check his gun and move on to the next, yes?
天啊 好吧
Oh, God. Okay.
在后部的老家伙 他要看守的乘客最多
The old guy at the back, he's got the most passengers to look after.
另一面没有人 他是孤立的
There's no one on the other side. He's isolated.
如果我们到他那里 就制♥服♥他
If we get to him, we take him out.
我只是去拿他的药
I just need to grab his medicine.
-就让... -不 坐下
- Just let-- - No. Sit down.
坐回到座位上
Get back in your seat.
-我只要拿... -我告诉你了 回到你的座位上
- I just need to grab-- - I told you, get in your seat.
-我会很快 -我刚是怎么说的
- I'll be a second. - What did I say about this bag?
-我就要取出来了 -我刚是怎么对你说的 啊
- I've almost got it. - What did I tell you?
面朝前 坐下
Face the fuck forward. Sit down.
-你能看见吗 怎么回事 -我不知道 我看不见
- Can you see that? What's going on? - I don't know. I can't see.
我告诉过你了 该死
I fucking told you!
-不许再那么做了 -我的天啊
- Don't fucking do that again! - Oh, my God,
-他们会害我们被杀 -为什么这么说
- they're gonna get us all killed. - Why say that?
-他们在做什么 -坐下 莉琪
- What are they doing? - Sit down, Lizzy.
你不能在孩子面前这么说
You don't say that in front of children.
-该死 -我得教训你
- Oh, fuck. - I've gotta teach you a lesson.
-后面乱套了 -好 我们的机会来了
- It's all kicking off down there. - Okay, this is our chance.
我觉得我不行...
I don't think I can--
我觉得我做不了
I don't think I can do it.
我现在要好好教训你
I'm gonna teach you a fucking lesson now.
别碰它
Don't fucking touch it!
坐下
Sit down!
嘿 没事的 宝贝 听爸爸的话 好吗
Hey, it's okay, babe. Listen to Daddy, yeah?
保持冷静 安静
Stay calm! Be quiet.
-你干什么 -对
- The fuck are you doing? - Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
-坐下 -放开我
- Sit the fuck down! - Let me go.
好吧
Okay.
该死
Oh, fuck.
放开他
Leave him alone!
...因为我不能离开这个走道 对吗
...'cause I can't leave this aisle, can I?
闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
不许质疑我 明白吗 别惹恼我
Do not question me, okay? Do not try it with me!
谁都不行...
None of you...
坐下 你 给我坐下 别动 坐下
Sit down! You, sit the fuck down! Stay down! Sit down!
坐下
Sit the fuck down!
所有人 闭嘴
All of you, shut the fuck up!
面朝前
Face forward.
他去哪了
Where is he?
不要...坐下 安静
Do not fucking-- Stay down! Be quiet!
闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
你们都别惹我
None of you fucking try me!
所有人 保持冷静
Everyone, stay calm!
回到你的座位上去
Get back in your fucking seat!
回到你的座位上
Back in your seat.
所有人 保持冷静
Everyone, stay calm!
出去
Get out.
别动
Stay down!
怎么回事
What's going on?
她去哪了 你另一个孩子 她去哪了 亲爱的
Where is she? Your other one. Where is she, pet?
-莉琪不见了 莉琪 -小姑娘不见了
- Lizzy's gone. Lizzy. - Little girl, she's gone missing.
-大卫 快起来找 -莉琪
- David, get up and look. - Lizzy!
-她呢 莉琪 -莉琪
- ...she? Lizzy! - Lizzy?
-拜托 大家都帮我找她 -有人看见我女儿了吗
- Please, help me look for her, everybody! - Has anyone seen my daughter?
-你 给我滚出去 -莉琪
- You, get the fuck out of here. - Lizzy!
是莉琪 小女孩 莉琪
It's Lizzy. A little girl. Lizzy.
我们知道是空包弹
We know they're blanks.
-她大约这么高 -她大约六岁
- She's about this big. - She's about six years old.
-莉琪 -莉琪 出来 马上
- Lizzy! - Lizzy! Come out! Now!
-莉琪 快点出来 宝贝 莉琪 -坐下
- Lizzy! Come on, babe. Lizzy! - Get down.
莉琪
Lizzy!
-莉琪 -莉琪 宝贝
- Lizzy! - Lizzy. Pet?
快点 面朝前
Go on. Face forward.
所以来吧 扣动扳机吧
So, go on then. Pull the fucking trigger.
剧集 | 劫机七小时(2023) | 导航列表