剧集 | 劫机七小时(2023) | 导航列表
Excuse me, please.
应该有...
Well, there should...
瞧瞧你惹的事
See what you started?
-你会亲自拿到乘客名单吗 -是的
- You're gonna get the manifest personally? - Yes.
好吧 如果你能转发给我 我将感激不尽
Okay, well, if you can forward that to me, please, I'd appreciate it.
-给你 丹 -丹尼尔 你知道我不能这么做
- Here you go, Dan. - Daniel, you know I can't do that.
我可以用全国警♥察♥电脑网查乘客姓名...
I can run the passenger names through the PNC--
-丹尼尔 -看看谁有犯罪记录
- Daniel. - See who's got a criminal record.
是 我们会那么做的
Yeah, we'll be doing that anyway.
那你为什么要告诉我这一切呢
So, why are you telling me all of this then?
一会有问题 然后又没有 现在你又说...
One minute, there's a problem, then there's not. Now you say--
你不想得到最新信息吗
You'd prefer not to be updated?
我只是问你想要我用这些信息做什么
I'm just asking what you want me to do with this information.
听着 你在这件事中有个人利害 对吗
Look, you have a personal interest, right?
是 所以让我做些什么
Yes. So let me do something.
把名单发给我就好 拜托
Just send me the names, please.
扎赫拉 我们需要你
Zahra, we need you.
扎赫拉 我很擅长自己的工作 所以我不会袖手旁观
Zahra, I'm good at what I do, so I'm not just gonna sit here doing nothing.
听着 丹尼尔 我很抱歉 好吗 我得走了
Look, Daniel, I'm sorry, okay? I've gotta go.
(网络开启)
(开始网络电♥话♥...)
(已连接)
请在提示音后留言
Please leave a message after the tone.
行动开始了
Operation has commenced.
飞机在控制之下 该你行动了
The plane is under control. Your move.
不
No.
拜托 你能不能问问他
Can you just ask him, please?
听着 我说我会问 但我知道回答是什么
Look, I said I'll ask, but I know what it's gonna be.
待在那里
Just stay there.
过去两个半小时了
Two and a half hours in.
我们本该在座位上坐着直到现在 原计划现在开始行动
We'd have been sat in our seats until now. This is when it was meant to have started.
你的意思是你打电♥话♥了
Does that mean you've made the call?
然后呢 他们高兴吗 他们怎么说
And? Are they happy? What did they say?
问题就在这里
That's the thing.
只有语♥音♥信箱
It was just a voice mail.
乘务组那个女人 她有话要说
The cabin crew woman, she wants to talk.
我只想说 平时这个时间 我们会在准备用餐服务了
I just wanted to mention, we'd normally be preparing the meal service right now.
今天你们可能不想让我们备餐
Now, you probably don't want us doing that today.
-不行 -对
- No. - Right.
我明白 但是我告诉你 我从事这项工作15年了
And I get that, but I'm telling you, I've been doing this for 15 years.
他们越饿 越渴 情况就越难应付
The hungrier and thirstier they get, the harder it gets.
谁都不能用餐 明白吗
Nobody's eating. Yeah?
好吧 我只是提个建议
All right. Just putting it out there.
每人一瓶水 仅此而已
Water, one each. That's it.
布加勒斯特航♥空♥交通管制打电♥话♥来了
ATC Bucharest just called.
又打了
Again?
不 没有生气 他们就像宾果游戏中念数字的人
No, not in an angry way. They're like bingo callers, these people.
-他们一直不停 -你不也是那类人吗
- They just keep on going. - Aren't you one of these people?
是的 所以我才知道
Yes. Which is how I know.
但如果我们不和他们对话 这会很快升级
But if we don't talk to them, this will escalate very quickly.
好的
Okay.
海蒂
Heidi.
王国航♥空♥公♥司♥发来的完整乘客名单
Full manifest from Kingdom Airlines,
全部216个名字都在 全国警♥察♥电脑网里面查过
all 216 names run through the police national computer.
继续说
Go on.
只有一个人有严重定罪
Only one with any serious convictions.
企图谋杀 两项持枪抢劫
Attempted murder, two counts of armed robbery,
三周前刚从监狱释放出来
released from prison just three weeks ago.
-姓名 -柯林斯 乔蒂柯林斯 座位号♥是37C
- Name? - Collins. Jonty Collins. Seat 37C.
一个人 就一个
One? That's it?
我们都没信心公众如此守法 不是吗
We put far less faith in the public than that, don't we?
你确定没有其他人
Are you sure there's no one else?
有一些人有轻罪
I mean, there are lesser ones.
一个人屡次酒后驾车
One for repeated drink driving offenses.
一个人试图为她的伴侣屡次酒后驾车顶包
One for trying to take the blame for her partner's repeated drink driving offenses.
一个人有过增值税欺诈
One for VAT fraud.
是 听着 你全都查过了吗
Yeah, look, did you check everything?
是的
Yes.
观察名单 数据库 你都查过了
Watch list, databases. Have you gone through all of that?
-我做了你让我做的 -是 好吧 谢谢
- I did what you asked me to do. - Yeah, okay. Thank you.
(到达目的地剩余时间 4小时12分)
(高度机密 前往伦敦的KA29航♥班♥乘客名单)
(收件人:丹尼尔奥法瑞尔 - 主题: - KA29航♥班♥乘客名单)
(附件 加密 发送文件)
要水吗
Water?
-要水吗 -要水吗
- Water? - Water?
-要水吗 -要 谢谢
- Water? - Yes, please.
先生要水吗
Water, sir?
你想要水吗
Do you want some water?
女士要水吗
Water, madam?
普通水还是气泡水
Still or sparkling?
要水吗 您呢
Water? And you?
我要水 谢谢 我要
Water, please. I'll take some.
-要水吗 -要
- Water? - Yes.
要水吗
Water?
要水吗 给您 女士
Water? Take it, madam.
-要水吗 -把你的小桌板放下
- Water? - Put your table down.
什么
Sorry?
普通水还是气泡水
Still or sparkling?
-要水吗 -我不用
- Water? - I'm okay.
-你看到的是哪个 -要水吗
- Which did you see? - Water?
如果是A 什么也别做
If it was A, do nothing.
如果是B 并且你确定是B...
If it was B, and you're sure it's B...
相信我 我不用
Believe me, I won't.
就打开阅读灯
...turn on your reading light.
我不用
I'm good.
给你 拿着
Here. Have some.
-拿瓶水 -谢谢 给旁边的人
- Take one. - Thank you, pass it down.
要水吗
Water?
有人要水吗
Water, anyone?
是 我要水
Yes, I'll take some.
要水吗
Water?
-我不要走路 -不走路
- I'm not walking. - No.
我们可以用鲍里斯单车
We could Boris bike.
不 你说得对 我立即收回我说的话 没有任何劫机值得这样做
No, quite right. I take that back immediately. No hijacking's worth that.
他们真的认为是劫机吗
They really think that's what's happened?
越来越这么认为了
Increasingly.
-警车开道怎么样 -那要等多久
- What about police escort? - How long will that take to come?
15 20分钟
Fifteen, 20.
如果我们走路呢
And if we did walk?
10 15分钟
Ten, 15?
好吧 对 是
Okay. Right. Yeah.
快点
Come on.
亚瑟
Arthur?
要水吗 先生
Water? Water, sir?
我想我们都能看清楚 不是吗
I think we can all see what's going on here, can't we?
没必要开阅读灯
No need for a reading light.
白天没必要
Not in the middle of the day.
我们关掉好吗
Shall we switch it off?
你确定
Are you sure?
是 我们都很确定
Yeah. We're all sure.
姑娘们 是不是
Aren't we, girls?
那是怎么回事
What was all that?
后面的动静
All that moving about back there.
抱歉 有一名乘客在哭
Sorry, it was just a passenger crying.
是一个坐在23B的小姑娘
Just a girl in 23B.
B代表空包弹
B for blanks.
告诉他他说得对 这改变了一切
Tell him he was right. This changes everything.
(搜索结果)
丹尼尔
Daniel.
我在全国警♥察♥电脑网中 查了全部216名乘客的名字
I ran all the 216 names through the PNC.
只有一个人有严重犯罪记录
There's only one that comes up with any sort of serious criminal record.
是 我知道 是柯林斯
Yes. I know. Collins.
柯林斯 问题是
Collins. Here's the thing.
五个名字根本没有出现
剧集 | 劫机七小时(2023) | 导航列表