剧集 | 劫机七小时(2023) | 导航列表
他们大概想要 你知道的所有详情 明白吗
They'll probably want everything you have, every detail. Okay?
-短♥信♥说什么 -凯
- What does the message say? - Kai.
这很重要
It's important.
爸爸说:“我会飞回去
Dad says, "I'm flying back.
我需要回伦敦参加工作会议”
I need to come back to London for work meetings."
妈妈说:“别耍花招了”
Mom says, "Stop playing games."
爸爸说:“我9点12分起飞”
Dad says, "I take off at 9:12."
妈妈说:“不要登上那架飞机”
Mom says, "Do not get on that plane."
然后一小时前 爸爸说:“太晚了”
Then, an hour ago, Dad says, "Too late."
然后爸爸说:“机上出事了 严重
Then Dad says, "Incident on board. Serious.
但我会回到家 我爱你”
But I'll get home. I love you."
(什么事 别这样 发送失败)
“永远”
"I always will."
-回去 -没事
- Get back! - It's okay.
我只是在按照她说的做 回到我的座位上
I'm just doing as she said, going back to my allocated seat.
给我坐下
Sit the fuck down!
-停下 你做什么 -我只想取我的手♥机♥
- Stop! What are you doing? - I'm just getting my phone.
对 我向你保证我会把手♥机♥给你 它在这里
Right, I promised you I'd give you my phone, and here it is.
怎么 你来这里就是为了这个
What, you come up here just for that?
另外我给你个提议
And to make you an offer.
你♥爸♥爸究竟是做什么工作的
What exactly does your dad do for a living?
这很难解释
It's difficult to explain.
大公♥司♥请他去
He gets brought in by big companies.
如果有合并或收♥购♥ 无论在哪里
If there's a merger or takeover, it doesn't matter where,
他们在流程结束时把山姆请过去
they bring Sam in at the end of the process,
因为当一切开始时...
'cause when it all kicks off...
山姆最擅长处理
Sam's the best at handling it.
处理什么
Handling what?
谈判
The negotiation.
现在 请听我说 好吗
Now, listen to me, all right?
这趟航♥班♥上大概有200人
There are, like, some 200 people on this flight,
大部分人会照你说的去做
and most of them will do exactly as you say.
-对 -可是 我们得承认
- That's right. - But, let's face it,
有些人会反抗 会给你造成麻烦
there are some who will kick off and who'll cause you problems.
-坐下 -不
- Sit down. - No, no.
让我告诉你我的看法 好吗
Let me just tell you where I'm at, okay?
让我告诉你我对形势的看法 行吗
Let me tell you where I'm at with this, all right?
我不在乎这些人 我只想回到家人身边
I don't care about any of those people. I just wanna get home to my family.
所以我打算这么做
So here's what I'm gonna do.
我要帮助你
I'm gonna help you.
剧集 | 劫机七小时(2023) | 导航列表