剧集 | 劫机七小时(2023) | 导航列表
滚开
You fucking fuck off!
我们躲起来 直到飞机坠落 没什么可说的
We lie low, until the plane crashes. End of conversation.
计划有变 我们提前动手
Change of plan. We do this early.
德夫林 -进行交易
Devlin. - Make the trade.
(结束 你为什么不回复 )
他们赚了钱 一切就结束了 都是为了钱
They make their money, and it's over. It's just about money.
然后他们杀死我们 -不
And then they kill us? - No.
什么 他们造成坠机 就是为了赚钱 什么
What, they crash the plane just to get rich? What?
关键就在这里 现在应该已经结束了
That's the thing. It should be over by now.
我们一旦到伦敦上空 就该结束了
As soon as we're over London, it's meant to be finished.
这是我不明白的地方
That's what I don't understand.
(你为什么不回复 )
给我回电♥话♥ 妈妈 拜托
Call me back, Mum. Please.
打吧
Go on.
我没人可打 好吗
I don't have anyone, okay?
什么
What?
我没有人可打电♥话♥的
I don't have anybody to call.
打给妈妈 妈妈
Call Mum. Oh, Mum.
嘿 我坐这里 好吗
Hey. I'll sit here, eh?
如果你有涂色游戏 就举手
Hands up if you've got some coloring-in stuff in here.
你们都有 宝贝 是不是 -是吗
Yeah, you both have, haven't you, hon? - Yeah?
这会让我们很忙的 对不对
That'll keep us occupied, won't it?
阿丽雅
Alia?
爸爸和我非常爱你
Daddy and I love you so much.
我们为你骄傲
We are proud of you.
我们为你的人生成就感到自豪
We are proud of what you do with your life.
(生日快乐 艾洛迪)
各位 你们得看看这个
Guys, you've got to see this.
“生日快乐 艾洛迪” 是她女儿 当然了
"Happy birthday Elodie." Her daughter. Of course.
山姆 驾驶舱 山姆 -我等下打给你
Sam, the cockpit. Sam? - I'll call you back.
不 山姆 请别...
No, no. Sam, please don't--
把它给我
Give me that.
阿曼达 我们知道艾洛迪 我们有你的手♥机♥
Amanda, we know about Elodie. We've got your phone.
他说他会打回来
He said he'd call me back.
有人进到30号♥公♥寓♥了吗
Anyone come into Flat 30?
30号♥公♥寓♥ -山姆尼尔森的
Flat 30? - Sam Nelson's flat.
看见有人走进去了吗 任何人
You seen anyone walk in there? Anyone?
一个孩子 -青少年 18岁 山姆的儿子
A kid. - A youth. Eighteen. Sam's boy?
还有清洁工 两个人
And some cleaners. Two of them.
嘿 -山姆尼尔森
Hey. -Sam Nelson.
他是你女友的前夫 整件事就是这样开始的
He's your partner's ex. That's how this whole thing started.
他是唯一与地面有联♥系♥的人
He's the only person in touch with the ground.
他刚挂断了航♥空♥交通管制的电♥话♥
He just hung up on Air Traffic Control.
他没有参与
He's not involved.
信任是互相的
The trust needs to work both ways.
他没有参与
He's not involved.
根据什么
Based on?
根据有组织犯罪集团 扣押了山姆的儿子这个事实
Based on the fact that the OCG have got Sam's boy up there.
扎赫拉 我需要后援来山姆的公♥寓♥ 马上
Zahra, I need backup at Sam's flat, now.
你叫什么名字 -肯尼
What's your name? - Kenny.
肯尼 跟我来
Kenny, come with me.
玛莎 我在这里 不要来 好吗 我会打电♥话♥给你
Marsha? I'm here. Stay away, okay? I'll call you back.
阿曼达 嘿
Amanda? Amanda! Hey.
让开
Move out of my way!
停下 拜托 回到你的座位上去
Stop. Please, go back to your seats.
所有人都挤到这里 这没意义
It doesn't make sense, everybody being in here.
我试图拦住他
I tried to stop them.
我们把门踹开 -是 非常正确
We're kicking it down. - Yeah, too right.
我们把门砸开 所有人一起上 甚至包括他 我们现在别无选择了
We smash it down. All of us. Even him. We've got no fucking choice now.
他说得对 -艾迪 来 让他们出去
He's right. - Eddie, come on. Get them out.
对 我们去哪
Right, where we going?
拿这些 -我得把你的手拿开
Just get these here. - I'm gonna have to move your hands.
不需要把他解开 -开门
He doesn't need to be untied. - Open up!
让开 -这不管用
Move out the way! - It's not gonna work!
(艾洛迪会希望怎样 )
给我让开 -该死
Move out the fucking way! - Fuck.
开飞机的乘客确认是阿曼达汤顿
Passenger flying plane is confirmed as an Amanda Taunton.
航♥空♥顾问 曾在海军任职
Aviation Consultant. Used to be in the Navy.
高度仍在下降
Altitude's still dropping.
王国29航♥班♥将在西伦敦上空
Kingdom 2-9 is set to reach unmaintainable height
帕丁顿 基尔本附近达到无法维持的高度
over West London. Paddington, Kilburn.
坠毁
Crashing?
如果“无法维持的高度”意思是坠毁 就说坠毁好了
If "unmaintainable height" means crashing, just say crashing.
坠毁 -可是在什么时候
Crashing. -But when though?
四分钟后
Four minutes.
但如果是故意的 那就可能随时发生
But if it's intentional, it could be any second.
(王国航♥空♥ KA29航♥班♥ 路径294)
帮帮忙 我们需要帮忙
Help! We need help in here.
别让他们挡路 就这样 -这没意义
Keep them out the way. That's it. - It doesn't make sense.
不管用 -出去...
It's not gonna work. - Move out--
(我们都有家人)
让开 -不要
Move! - Stop it.
不 这是钢的 -请冷静 等等
No. It's steel. - Calm down, please. Just wait. Just--
等等
Wait, wait.
你觉得是她吗
Do you think it's her?
喂
Hello?
山姆 我杀了人
Sam, I killed a man.
听着 那不是你的错... -可我枪杀了他
Listen, it wasn't your fault-- -But I shot him.
他是父亲 他有家人
And he was a dad. He was a man with a family.
阿曼达 他们劫持了你的家人 好吗
Amanda, they've got your family. All right?
他们劫持了你的家人
They've got your family.
对不对 是吗
Isn't that right? Yeah?
你必须照他们说的去做 不然他们会杀了艾洛迪
You do exactly what they say, or they kill Elodie.
我说得对吧 阿曼达
I'm right, aren't I? Amanda?
对
Yeah.
这
And this?
我现在正在做的事 这就是我的职业 好吗
What I'm doing right now? This is what I do for a living. All right?
我的职业就是这 我完成交易
I do this in business. I close deals.
我让人们完全按照我的意愿去做
I get people to do exactly what I want them to do.
我设法
I find ways
让他们改变主意
to make them change their minds.
好吗 可我在这里做不到 你知道为什么吗
All right? But I can't do that here. Do you know why?
因为如果是我的孩子处于危险之中 我不会打开门
Because if my kid was in danger, I would not open this door.
如果我的家人处于危险之中 我也不会打开那扇门 好吗
If my family was in danger, I wouldn't open the door either, okay?
可是外面的这些人 他们需要知道一件事
But these people out here, they need to know something.
他们需要知道发生了什么 这样好和家人通话
They need to know what's happening, so they can speak to their families.
听到他们的声音 告别
Hear their voices. Say goodbye.
阿曼达 我们知道那项交易
Amanda we know about the deal.
是吧 交易
Yeah? The deal?
他们达成了交易 然后呢
So they get the deal, then what?
阿曼达 他们拿到钱 然后会怎样
Amanda, they get their money, and then what happens?
他们发送一条短♥信♥
They send a message.
他们说他们成功了 交易达成了
And they say that they've done it. That the deal is done.
一旦我收到短♥信♥ 那时我就降落
And then once I get the message, that's when I land.
我们会降落 -是
So we do land? - Yes!
但只有在我收到短♥信♥后
Only if I get that message.
如果你没收到短♥信♥呢
And if you don't get the message?
阿曼达 如果短♥信♥不来 接下来会发生什么
If the message doesn't come through, what happens next, Amanda?
那我就让飞机坠毁
Then I crash it.
我飞到伦敦中心坠毁
I fly into the middle of London.
不然 他们就杀死艾洛迪 杀死汤姆
Otherwise, they kill Elodie, and they kill Tom,
我很抱歉 我不会让他们这样做
and I'm sorry, I won't let that happen.
我们可以想象将会执行通常的规程
But one would imagine usual protocols will be in place.
议会大厦 碎片大厦 伦敦眼
Houses of Parliament, the Shard, The London Eye.
我们说的是
We're talking about
一次大规模的紧急疏散
a massive and urgent evacuation
其路径中的重要地点...
of key sites in its path--
想想办法 这是你的工作 -嘿
Think of something. It's your job. - Hey--
砸开
Battering down!
阿曼达 这些噪音
Amanda, that noise,
是外面的这些人 他们试图进去
there are these people out here and they're trying to get in,
但我们可以阻止 你和我 就现在 好吗
but we can stop that. You and me. Right now. Okay?
我坐在一名主要劫机者的对面
I'm sitting right opposite one of the main hijackers,
剧集 | 劫机七小时(2023) | 导航列表