剧集 | 劫机七小时(2023) | 导航列表
迪拜放行 这是王国29航♥班♥
Dubai Delivery, this is Kingdom 2-9.
请求准许飞往伦敦希思罗机场
Request clearance to London Heathrow.
让一让 抱歉
Excuse me. Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
让一让 抱歉
Excuse me. Sorry.
-停下...什... -我跟值机柜台说了
- Stop. Stop. Wha-- - I've had a talk with check-in.
他们说:“等你到达安检 他们会直接让你通过”
They said, "When you get to security, they'll let you straight through."
对 请吧 你过来
Yes, please. You come.
王国29 早安
Kingdom 2-9, good morning.
你前面有海湾航♥空♥公♥司♥的航♥班♥ 然后你在30号♥跑道右边下一个起飞
You have a Gulf Air flight ahead of you, then you are next on the runway 3-0 right.
迪拜 你今天听起来精神不错
You sound in good spirits today, Dubai.
王国29 今天是我的生日
It's my birthday today, Kingdom 2-9.
-那祝你生日快乐 -迪拜 生日快乐
- Well, happy birthday. - Happy birthday, Dubai.
如果你想犒劳自己一下 试试广场酒店那家餐馆
If you wanna treat yourself, try the restaurant at the Plaza.
对 是啊 如果你想在你生日这天破产的话
Yeah, sure. If you wanna spend your birthday going bankrupt.
迪拜 我是说真的 点半个龙虾
I'm serious, Dubai. Half a lobster for one.
下次你会感谢我
You'll thank me, next time.
大家早上好 我是机长罗宾艾伦
Well, a very good morning, everyone. This is Captain Robin Allen speaking.
我代表自己和我的副驾驶安娜科瓦奇
On behalf of myself and my first officer, Anna Kovacs,
-欢迎你们登上... -好吗
- I'd like to welcome you onboard... - Okay?
这趟飞往伦敦希思罗机场的 王国航♥空♥公♥司♥航♥班♥
...this Kingdom Airlines flight to London Heathrow.
今天的客舱乘务组由非常能干的 迪维娅汗带领
Cabin crew today is headed by the very capable Deevia Khan.
迪维娅和她优秀的乘务人员将会
Deevia and her excellent crew will be on hand
-为您排忧解难 -先生 请您坐直
- for all your questions and concerns. - Sir, can you sit up, please?
-今天的飞行时间是六小时... -早安 先生
- Flight time today is six hours... - Good morning, sir.
54分钟
...54 minutes.
-我想我们在这边 -好吧 是这边吗
- I think we're down here. - All right, this side here?
我们到达伦敦希思罗机场的时间
Due to arrive at London Heathrow round about
大约是当地时间下午1点零6分
six minutes past 1:00 in the afternoon, local time.
途中天气平稳 天空晴朗
Weather en route's calm, clear skies
大部分航程将会是这样 包括在英国上空
most of the way, including in the UK.
希思罗机场的地面温度现在高达摄氏7度
Ground temperature at Heathrow right now is a mighty seven degrees.
-只延迟几分钟... -什么也别说
- Just a couple minutes delay... - Don't say anything.
最后的几名乘客正在赶来的路上
...while the final few passengers make their way onboard.
-我们应该很快... -菲利普
- We should be pushing back... - Philip!
-看看我能做些什么 -就要起飞了
- See what I can do. - ...any minute now.
你没事吧 亲爱的 你想吃药吗
You okay, love? Do you want a pill?
不
No.
好吧
Okay.
抱歉 亲爱的 我很老派 忍♥不住
Sorry, love. I'm old-fashioned. Can't help it.
前往伦敦希思罗机场的...
Any remaining passengers
- KA29航♥班♥的剩余乘客 -抱歉
- for flight KA29 to London Heathrow. - Sorry.
请前往B15登机口
Please make their way to Gate B15.
-谢谢 -任何剩余旅客...
- Thank you. - That's any remaining passengers...
请尽快登机 先生
Quick as you can, please, sir.
-对 -谢谢
- Right. - Thank you.
很好 今天没有手提行李
That's great. No hand luggage today?
-没有 只有给我妻子买♥♥的这个 -好 很好
- No. Just this for my wife. - Okay. Great.
不 等等... 拜托
No, wait! Wait! Wait, please.
不 等等 不...
No, wait. No, no.
-先生 登机门关闭了 -拜托了
- Sir, the gate is now closed. - Please.
先生 我很抱歉
Sir, I'm sorry.
已经在飞机上了 我的行李已经在飞机上了
It's already onboard. My luggage is already onboard.
-先生 抱歉 -拜托
- Sir, I'm sorry. - Please.
小姐 能有什么后果呢
Miss, how bad can it be?
好吧
Okay.
-谢谢 -好吧
- Thank you. - Okay.
进去吧
Let's go.
住手 快住手
Stop! Just stop.
瞧 那里有空间 那里 大卫 那是我们的
Look, there's a space. There, David. That's ours.
住手 你惹恼我了
Stop! You're doing my head in!
那不是你的
You don't get one.
亲爱的 你说什么
Sorry, love?
行李柜不是分配给谁的
The lockers, it's not like they're allocated.
我们大家都可以用
They all belong to all of us.
我们和其他人一样有权使用
We're entitled to 'em as much as anybody else is.
对 我知道 我只是说...
No, yeah, I know. I'm just saying--
我们有四个人
And there's four of us.
不仅仅是我们和果味水
It's not just us and our fruity water.
-我们有孩子 -我要告诉妈妈
- We've got kids. - I'm going to tell Mom.
(《活着的理由》 马特黑格著)
-我没注意到 -够了
- I hadn't noticed. - Enough.
先生 如果你愿意 飞机前面还有空间
Sir, if you'll let me. There's some space further up the plane.
谢谢
Thank you.
对 就这样吧
Right. Just do that.
各位乘客 我被告知 我们的最后几名乘客正在登机
Well, folks. I'm told we're just boarding our final few passengers,
然后我们就出发了
and then we'll be on our way.
早安
Morning. Morning.
稍后在航程中我会向大家报告最新情况
I'll get back to you a little later during the flight with any updates.
同时 我就让迪维娅和乘务组照顾大家
In the meantime, I will leave you with Deevia and the team,
祝大家旅途安全 愉快
and we wish you a safe and pleasant flight.
抱歉
Sorry.
-早安 -嗨 对 就在下面
- Morning. - Hi, there. Yeah, just under there.
你好 对 就在这里 这边
Hello. Right, just here, on this side.
嘿 顺便一提 你不是要飞大西洋航线吗
Hey, by the way, weren't you meant to be flying transatlantic?
想和我男朋友在一起
Wanted to be with my boyfriend.
他们如今把干爹叫男朋友了
Is that what they call sugar daddies these days?
亚瑟 你的感情生活呢
How's your love life, Arthur?
还有好多人投怀送抱呢 还是终于安定下来了
Still drowning in offers, or have things finally settled down?
-给你 头等舱有空 -哎呦 好吧
- Here. There's room in first. - Ouch. Okay.
先生 我们马上要起飞了
Sir, we're about to push back.
对不起 我妻子有飞行焦虑
I'm sorry, but my wife's a rather anxious flier.
我们看到商务舱有两个空位
We couldn't help notice a pair of empty seats in business class.
先生 相信我 这不管用 好吗
Sir, take it from me, that's not gonna get you anywhere. Okay?
请回到你的座位上
Back to your seat, please.
我登机了 刚刚
I did. Just.
-就在这里 先生 -谢谢
- Right there, sir. - Thanks.
成交 对 我得挂了
Make the trade. Yeah. I've got to go.
给一位幸运女士的
For a lucky lady?
反过来 来自一位幸运男士
The other way around. From a lucky man.
-让我来 -谢谢
- Let me. - Thank you.
乘务人员 门设置为自动并交叉检查 谢谢
Cabin crew, doors to automatic and cross-check, thank you.
王国29航♥班♥ 准许你们在30号♥跑道右侧起飞
Kingdom 2-9, you're clear for departure on runway 3-0 right.
谢谢你 迪拜 享受你的特别日子
Thank you, Dubai. Enjoy your special day.
别做我不会做的事
Don't do anything I wouldn't do.
那具体是什么
What does that leave, exactly?
别做男人无法承认的事
More than a man should admit.
一路平安
Safe journey now.
(驾驶舱门 锁定)
万一发生
In the unlikely event
飞机不得不紧急降落的情况
of the aircraft having to make an emergency landing,
你会被告知采用防撞姿势
you'll be told to adopt the brace position.
如果我们需要撤离飞机
If we need to evacuate the aircraft,
请跟随应急灯走到最近的出口
please follow the emergency lighting to your nearest exit,
什么都不要带
taking nothing with you.
(我9点12起飞 别上飞机)
您的空乘人员现在会 指出离您最近的出口
Your cabin crew will now point out your nearest exits.
滑梯将打开
Slides will deploy
从这些紧急出口下去
from these emergency exits.
如果飞机降落在水上
If the aircraft lands on water,
救生衣在您的座位旁边或下面
life jackets are beside or underneath your seat.
把它们从头上戴上 然后像这样牢固地系好
Place them over your head, and tie them securely, like so.
在您离开飞机之前 这些不应该充气
These should not be inflated until you exit the aircraft.
在飞行过程中 所有设备应开启飞行安全模式
During the flight, all devices should remain in flight-safe mode.
嘿
Hey.
在起飞和降落时...
During takeoff and landing...
嘿
Hey.
你能把声音调低吗
Can you turn that down?
拜托
Please.
您的行李应该放在头顶的储物柜中
Your luggage should be stowed in the overhead lockers
或者放在你前面座位的下面
or under the seat in front.
现在请坐下来 关闭电源并放好...
剧集 | 劫机七小时(2023) | 导航列表