剧集 | 劫机七小时(2023) | 导航列表
Well, I can, but anyone can if the Wi-Fi's on.
不知为何 无线网络关闭了
For some reason, the Wi-Fi's down.
或者我们试试航♥空♥交通管制...
Or we could try ATC at--
-你说在哪 迪拜 -对
- Where did you say? Dubai? - Yeah.
不属于我们的职权范围 不过试试看吧
Doesn't really fall under our remit, but there you go.
请稍等
Bear with me.
西沃恩 你能给我查查 迪拜航♥空♥交通管制的电♥话♥号♥码吗
Siobhan, can you get me a number for Dubai ATC?
交通管制 这是BA9850 请求允许起飞
Control, this is BA9850 requesting clearance for take off.
八 你有一张八 放在九上面
Eight. You've got an eight to go on a nine.
再看看
Take a second look.
我要回家了
I'm going home.
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
BA9850 允许你起飞了
BA9850, you're clear to take off.
正确 和飞机通了话
Correct. Talked to the aircraft.
现在一切正常 虚惊一场
Now everything is fine. False alarm.
这和王国的航♥班♥有关吗
Was that about the Kingdom flight?
是的 英国人打来的
Yes. British calling.
你说什么
What'd you say?
我说一切正常 只是虚惊一场
I say everything is okay. Just false alarm.
不行 这里不行 朋友
No. Not here, my friend.
说狼来了的男孩
The boy who cried wolf?
嘿 你和机长通过话 他说没事
Hey. You spoke to the pilot. He said it was nothing.
如果他错了呢
What if he's wrong?
他怎么会错
How could he be wrong?
如果他在说谎呢
What if he's lying?
他为什么要说谎
Why would he lie?
也许有人在逼他说谎
Maybe someone was making him lie.
也许他受到了威胁
Maybe he was threatened.
但是他的声音
But his voice.
他不害怕 他听起来很冷静 放松
He was not frightened. He sounded very calm and relaxed.
他们听起来就是这样
That's how they sound.
-飞行员 -英国人 毫无感情
- Pilots? - British people. Zero emotion.
什么信息都听不出来
Tells us nothing.
你得让他离开驾驶舱
You need to get him out of there.
听着 你让所有人待在 你想让他们待的地方 除了他
Look, you've got everyone where you want them except for him.
反正也不需要他在那里
He doesn't have to be in there anyway.
人人都知道飞行员只负责起飞和降落
Everyone knows that pilots just do the takeoffs and the landings.
其他的都是自动驾驶
The rest is on autopilot.
那又怎样
So?
他可能在带我们去任何地方
So he could be taking us anywhere.
海蒂 你有什么消息吗
What have you got for me, Heidi?
航线控制与迪拜通了电♥话♥
Flight Path Control spoke with Dubai.
他们已经联♥系♥过飞行员 确认是虚惊一场
They'd already contacted the pilot. It's confirmed as a false alarm.
该死
Shit.
这不是好事吗
Isn't that good?
呃... 抱歉... 我不是那个意思
Sorry, I didn't mean that.
你只是今早不顺利
You're just having a bad morning.
我正在走世界上最糟糕的路程 这就是我的早晨
I'm having the world's worst journey, that's what I'm having.
对 我想让它自动驾驶
Right. I want it on autopilot.
是自动驾驶
It is.
给我看看
Show me.
对 给我看看 解释一下
Yeah, show me, though. Explain it.
好吧 如果我按下那里的自动驾驶键
Okay. Well, if I press autopilot there,
我在这里的飞行屏幕上 收到一条消息 显示在那里
I get a message on my flight screen here that shows you there,
如果你看看 自动驾驶AP1已启动
if you look, the autopilot, AP1, is engaged.
程序目的地在这里
And the program destinations are here.
就是希思罗 EGLL 方向为320度
That's Heathrow, EGLL, at a bearing of 320 degrees.
我怎么知道
How do I know that?
关于度数
About the degrees?
在飞往伦敦
That it's London.
在这里 EGLL是代码
Well, it's there. EGLL, that's the code.
欧洲 英国 伦敦
Europe, Great Britain, London.
那么现在你不需要碰任何东西了
So you don't have to touch anything now?
对 直到在到达希思罗一小时前
No. Not until an hour before Heathrow.
愿你平安
Peace be upon you.
还有你
And also upon you.
-你是这里负责的吗 -是
- You're in charge here, yes? - Yes.
我在航♥空♥交通管制部门工作
I work in ATC.
我们认为其中一架飞机可能有问题
We think there might be a problem with one of the aircraft
是今天早上起飞的
that took off this morning.
飞机不归我管
Planes are not my department.
我明白 我知道
I get that. I realize that.
摄像头
The cameras.
我能看看监控录像吗
Can I see the footage?
我能要求看看录像吗
Can I ask to see the footage?
你可以要求 什么时候都可以
You can ask. You can always ask.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
解开你的安全带 解开
Take your seat belt off. Belt off.
快走
Move.
放开我的胳膊 不要
Let go of my arm. Stop it.
你把我的胳膊弄疼了
You're hurting my arm.
我的胳膊
My arm!
嘿 她在照你说的做
Hey! She's doing what you want.
快走
Go on.
问她是不是手♥枪♥
Ask her if it was a gun.
问是不是枪
Ask if it was a gun.
坐在那里
Sit there.
她做了什么
What's she done?
她留在这里
She stays here.
你没事吧 发生了什么
You all right, pet? What's happening?
发生了什么
What's happening?
前面有个男人和他们同流合污了
There's a man up there who's gone over to their side.
他背叛了我们所有人 为了救他自己 就是这样
He's just betrayed us all to help himself. That's what's happening.
我不理解
I don't understand.
第一个座位 坐下 就这里
First one, sit there. Just here.
小点声
Keep your voice down.
她的情况很不好 我得再去拿点药品给她
She's in a really bad way. I need to get some more supplies to her.
-她没事 -她不是没事
- She's fine. - She's not.
她流了很多血
She's bleeding really badly.
我得去飞机后部
If I could just get to the back of the plane.
不 不行
No, it's not happening.
坐下
Sit.
喂 坐下
Hello? Sit down.
坐下
Sit.
(游戏中心 立刻开始)
吓老子一跳
Shiver me timbers.
(和你的对手对话)
真的吗
Seriously?
你好像什么都没发生似的要出门了
You're just going out like nothing's happened?
他会想要我们做什么
Well, what would he want us to do?
-他会告诉我们别担心 -你不知道
- He'd tell us not to worry. - You don't know that.
-继续我们的生活 -可是你不知道
- And to get on with our day. - You don't know that, though.
凯 今天对我是重要的一天
This is an important day for me, Kai.
如果有什么变化 我们会打电♥话♥
If anything changes, we'll call.
或者发短♥信♥
Or text.
我在这里 好吗
I'm here. Okay?
我会开着手♥机♥
I'll leave my phone on.
你的手♥机♥什么时候关过
When has your phone ever been off?
怎么样
And?
他们问过迪拜机场了 是虚惊一场
They spoke to the airport, to Dubai. It's a false alarm.
你确定
Are you sure?
是一场误会
All a misunderstanding.
玛莎
Marsha.
瞧
See?
这就是问题所在 这就是我面对的男人
This is the problem. This is the man I'm dealing with.
-玛莎... -不 山姆就是这样的
- Marsha-- - No, this is what Sam's like.
他永远都会是这个样子
This is what he will always be like.
重要的是
The main thing is,
无论我们以为飞机上发生了什么 他没事
whatever we thought was happening on that plane, he's okay.
山姆没事
Sam is okay.
谢谢
剧集 | 劫机七小时(2023) | 导航列表