剧集 | 劫机七小时(2023) | 导航列表
she doesn't want to tread on any toes.
是 她总是这么慷慨大方
Yes, she's generous like that.
好吧 丹尼尔
Okay, Daniel,
继续向西行驶 好吗
keep heading west, okay?
保持在范围内 但让追踪器发挥作用
Stay in range, but you let the tracker do the work.
收到
Roger that.
丹尼尔 这是确认我们互相理解
Daniel, this is just to confirm that we understand each other.
是的
We do.
是吗 我们意见一致
Yeah? That we're on the same page.
是的
We are.
是吗 因为感觉不像
Yeah, 'cause it don't feel like that.
埃德加 我们给你的正是你想要的
Edgar, we're giving you exactly what you want.
不 不是这样
No, that's not true.
我告诉你们不要跟踪我们 我告诉你们不要干涉
I told you not to follow us. I told you not to interfere.
是
Yeah.
我四下看看 你在我该死的后视镜里
I look around, and there you are in the rearview fucking mirror.
是 然后我们谈了 我们给了你们想要的 然后我们停下了
Yeah. Then we spoke. We gave you what you wanted, and we stopped.
埃德加
Edgar.
如果车停下了 那么为什么你的手♥机♥在移♥动♥
If the car is stationary, then why is your phone moving?
我认为我们应该严肃点了
I think it's time we start getting serious.
因为不然这就会不断发生
'Cause otherwise it's just gonna keep on happening.
什...
Wha--
停车
Stop the car.
停下这该死的车
Stop the fucking car.
扎赫拉 你得看看这个 这是詹森直接发来的
Zahra, you need to see this. This is straight from Janssen.
这是飞机上的厕所
That's an airplane toilet.
这是KA29航♥班♥登机牌
And that's a KA29 boarding pass.
KA29航♥班♥上有一名确认死亡的乘客
We have a confirmed dead passenger on KA29.
(山姆尼尔森)
(输入密♥码♥)
寻找帐单 看看有没有她的名字
Look for bills. See if her name comes up.
玛莎史密斯尼尔森
Marsha Smith-Nelson.
没有女人住在这里
There's no woman lives here.
她对我们说她住这里 在电♥话♥上说的
She told us she did. She said it on the phone.
不 看看吧
No. Look at it.
这是他住的地方
This is his place.
这是一个只在乎自己的男人住的地方
This is how a man lives when the only thing he cares about is himself.
我说我们还是走吧
I say we do one.
不行
We can't.
他是那个惹麻烦的人 他们是这么说的
He's the one causing all the trouble. That's what they told us.
所以我们留下来
So, we stay here.
我们威胁杀死他的家人
We put a gun to the family's head.
这是命令
That's the order.
费利克斯斯塔顿 喂
Felix Staton. Yeah?
费利克斯 你听起来累坏了
Felix, you sound exhausted.
抱歉 你是谁
Sorry, who's this?
我是德夫林 你的消息来源
This is Devlin. Your source.
这是你职业生涯的重大新闻
And this is the big story of your career.
我在霍尔本地铁站后面的船酒馆
I'm at the Ship's Tavern behind Holborn Tube.
什么 你想现在见面
What, you wanna do this right now?
就现在 不然消息就给《金融时报》了
Right now. Otherwise, it goes to the FT.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我们快到家了 宝贝 不远了
We're nearly home, love. Not long to go.
还有几分钟就到了
How many more minutes until we're there?
上面说1小时37分钟
It says one hour, 37.
那是多久
How long is that?
多久...
How long is--
37 是...
Well, 37. It's--
是五集《狗狗巡逻队》
It's five Paw Patrols.
想象连续看五集《狗狗巡逻队》
Imagine watching five Paw Patrols in a row
中间不停
without stopping,
过这么久飞机就到家了
and that's how long it is until the plane gets home.
我能不能一口气看五集《狗狗巡逻队》
Can I watch five Paw Patrols without stopping
等我们回到家后
when we get home?
可以 宝贝 肯定可以
You can, babe. You definitely can.
你也可以 对吗
You can too, okay?
对吗 好孩子
Yeah? Good girl.
他们需要展示一具尸体 向地面发送一张尸体的照片
They needed to show a body. Send a photo of a body down to the ground.
为什么
Why?
作为筹码 我不知道 只可能是这样
W-- As leverage. I don't know. That's all it can be.
什么的筹码
Leverage for what?
地面发生的事情 无论是什么
For whatever is going on down there.
他们发了尸体的照片 证明他们是认真的
I mean, they send the picture of a body, it proves that they mean business.
有助于他们得到想要的东西
Helps them get what they want.
好吧 他们有了照片 那就完事了 对吗 有什么问题
Okay. Well, they got their picture. So, it's done, yeah? What's the problem?
他们发了飞机上唯一的尸体的照片
Well, they sent the picture of the only dead body on the plane,
因此不需要有人死 - 对呀 我就是这意思
so no one had to die. - Exactly. That's what I mean.
是 可是再发生呢 如果他们再要尸体呢
Yeah, but what if it happens again? What if they need another dead body?
我们可以做假
We could fake it.
或者我们拒绝
Or we refuse.
拒绝
Refuse?
不是拒绝 我是说...
Well, not refuse. I mean...
继续说
Go on.
如果再发生...
If it happens again...
搏斗
Fight?
是的 搏斗 这是我们唯一能做的
Yeah. Fight. It's the only fucking thing we can do.
要么是我们 要么是他们 我可以告诉你 不会是我们
It's either us or them, and I can tell you, it's not gonna be us.
好吗
All right?
我们不知道地面上在发生什么 他们也不知道
We don't know what's going on down there, and neither do they.
所以我们只需做好准备
So, we just need to be ready.
准备好控制飞机 我说的不仅仅是我
Ready to take this plane over, and I'm not talking about just me.
我说的是所有人 整个飞机上的人
I'm talking about all of us. The whole plane.
以防万一
Just in case.
嘿 看看你能不能把手伸到我口袋里
Hey. See if you can get in my pocket.
什么 - 快点 来吧
What? - Quickly. Go.
你从哪...
Where did you--
急救箱 来吧
First aid kit. Go on.
好的
Got it.
对 这就对了
Yeah. That's it.
一切正常吗
All under control now, yeah?
是
Yeah.
把笔从嘴里拿出来
Take the pen out of your mouth.
费利克斯
Felix.
富时100指数上列出的两家公♥司♥
There are two companies listed on the FTSE 100 that,
在接下来的两个半小时内
in the next hour and a half,
应该会经历一次巨大的股价崩♥盘♥
should undergo an enormous share price collapse.
王国航♥空♥公♥司♥和麦克米伦道尔
Kingdom Airlines and Macmillan Doyle.
那是为王国航♥空♥公♥司♥承保的保险公♥司♥
That's the insurance company that underwrites Kingdom.
那么能告诉我怎么会吗
And you gonna tell me how?
难道说他们的飞机会从天上掉下来吗
Or what, their planes just gonna start dropping out of the sky?
KA29航♥班♥
KA29.
应在13点6分到达伦敦 那架飞机会出问题
Due into London at 13:06. That's the plane that's in trouble.
你说的“问题”... - 那是被劫持的飞机
When you say "trouble"... - That's the plane that's been hijacked.
去年你打破了媒体 对天然气公♥司♥丑闻的封锁
You broke the media blackout on the gas companies scandal last year.
不 - 就是你
No. - That was you.
不 那是一位名叫邓肯罗兰的后座议员
No, that was a backbencher called Duncan Rowland.
他使用了议会特权来... - 是 但你给他提供了信息
He used Parliamentary Privilege to-- - Yes, but you fed him the information.
不 我没有 那是匿名推特账户
No. I didn't. That was a anonymous Twitter account.
叫什么来着 - 别假装不知道了 费利克斯
What was it called? The-- - Don't pretend you don't know, Felix.
你很清楚它叫什么 因为你就是它背后的人
You know perfectly well what it's called, because you're the man behind it.
你给了他那条新闻
And you only gave him that story
是因为你先为自己大赚了一笔
after you'd made a good chunk of money for yourself first.
费利克斯 那是内部交易
That's insider trading, Felix.
你很腐♥败♥ 不然我为什么给你打电♥话♥
You are corrupt. Why else do you think I'd call you?
现在是11点35分
It's 11:35.
市场将在接下来的30分钟后知道这件事
The market finds out about this in the next 30 minutes,
不然整个世界将会看到你的真面目
or the world finds out about you.
知道吗
Yes?
开心点 费利克斯
Cheer up, Felix.
这就是所谓的独家新闻
This is what's known as a scoop.
我想这位先生现在准备好拿回他的手♥机♥了
I think the gentleman is ready to take his phone back now.
完成
剧集 | 劫机七小时(2023) | 导航列表