剧集 | 劫机七小时(2023) | 导航列表
他告诉我了一件事 我需要告诉你
and he's told me something. And it's something I need to tell you.
我不想 但我感觉我不得不告诉你 好吗
I don't want to, but I feel like I have to, okay?
是和艾洛迪有关的
It's something about Elodie.
阿曼达 他告诉我无论发生什么
Amanda, he's told me that whatever happens,
他们都会杀了她
they're gonna kill her anyway.
明白吗 那是这些人的本性 他们就是会那么做
Okay? That's who these people are, and that's what they're gonna do.
阿曼达 听我说 好吗
Amanda, listen to me, okay?
他们会确保她不是目击证人
They will make sure she is not a witness.
好吗 无论你做什么 无论你是否让这架飞机坠毁
All right? Whatever you do, whether you crash this plane or not,
都会是这样的结局 好吗
that is what is gonna happen, okay?
那么 我可以让这些人离开
So, I can get these people out of here.
你能让这架飞机降落 我们做得到 知道吗 好吗
You can land this plane. We can do this, okay? All right?
而你
And you,
你会拯救所有人
you will save everyone else.
他们说航♥空♥旅行工业...
They said the air travel industry...
面朝前
Face the fucking front.
前面有地面障碍 向上拉
Terrain ahead! Pull up!
前面有地面障碍 向上拉
Terrain ahead! Pull up!
下降速度过快 向上拉 -拜托 阿曼达
Sink rate. Pull up! -Please, Amanda.
来吧
Come on.
向上拉 -来吧 阿曼达 拜托 来吧
Pull up! -Come on, Amanda. Please. Come on.
下降速度过快 -好吧 山姆 但只有你 好吗
Sink rate. - Okay, Sam. But just you. Okay?
只有你 因为不然的话他们会杀了我
Only you because otherwise they're gonna kill me.
退后
Back up.
马上退后 退后 -慢点
Back up now! Back up! - Easy, easy.
只有我能进去 好吗 她是这么说的
It's me or no one. Okay? That's what she's saying.
拜托 开门
Come on, open the door.
不要 想都别想 等等
Don't. Don't fucking dare! Wait!
尽快吧 朋友 是真的
Quick as you can, mate. It's real.
继续走 火灾逃生通道在尽头
Keep moving. Fire escape's at the end.
所有人
All of you.
这里只有我 朋友
I'm the only one here, mate.
肯尼刚告诉我这里有一队清洁工
Well, Kenny's just told me there's a crew of cleaners in here.
你们快点吧 这不是演习 继续走
Come on, guys, this is not a drill! Keep moving!
快点 朋友 现在正在进行疏散
Come on, mate. There's an evacuation going on.
西伦敦的所有高层建筑
All high-rise buildings in West London.
好像是某种有关飞机的事件 我只知道这些
Some kind of incident involving a plane or something. That's all I know.
我们得下楼去了
We need to go down.
武装警♥察♥ 趴下
Armed police! Armed police! Get down!
趴下
Get the fuck down!
手放在我能看见的地方
Hands where I can see 'em!
让我看见你们的手
Show me your fucking hands.
放在那别动
Keep them where they are.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah. Yeah.
好孩子 -逮捕目标
Good lad. - Target secured.
山姆 -我在驾驶舱
Sam? -I'm in the cockpit.
我们进入驾驶舱了
We have access to the cockpit.
我们想让飞机降落
We wanna land this plane.
山姆 我用免提了
Sam, I'm gonna put you on speaker.
好的 我也是
Yes. I'm doing the same.
这会有助于我们帮助你 但是你将只能听到我的声音
That's gonna help us help you. But mine will be the only voice you hear.
你是我飞行单上的飞机 我会帮你降落
You are my plane on my flight sheet, and I'm gonna land you.
好吗 -是 很好
Yes? - Yeah. Sounds good.
山姆 我需要知道你的燃油油位
Sam, I need your fuel level.
燃油油位 是... -在那里
Fuel level. It's-- - It's there.
很低 在红色♥区♥
It's low. It's in the red.
红色♥区♥的什么部分
How far in the red?
要熄火了... -她说要熄火了
Flaming out. It's flaming out. - It's-- She said it's flaming out.
要熄火了 -要熄火了
We're flaming out. -We're flaming out.
你们要熄火了 燃油用完了
You're flaming out? You've burnt all your fuel?
是 我们的燃油用完了
Yeah. We burned the fuel.
山姆 我需要精确航向... -对
Sam, I need your exact heading... - Right.
你的精确高度 -我们没有燃油了
...your exact altitude. - We've got no fuel.
我不知道她在说什么
I don't know what she's talking about.
你懂吗 精确航向 -她能听见我吗
Do you understand? Exact heading. -Can she hear me?
山姆 能听见吗 -代码...什么意思
Can you hear me, Sam? - What code-- What does that mean?
看着我 好的 -我做不到
Look at me. Okay. - I can't do it.
她能听见我吗
Can she hear me?
你能听见我吗
Can you hear me?
爱丽丝 听我说 帮我个忙 听我说 好吗
Listen to me. Alice, do me a favor, listen to me, okay?
阿曼达 她击毙了飞行员 不是因为她想杀他
Amanda, she shot and killed the pilot. Not because she wanted to,
而是因为他们劫持了她的家人 好吗
but because they're holding her family, all right?
他们扣押了她女儿
They're holding her daughter,
她需要一些保证
and she needs some assurances
保证一旦我们降落 她不会坐牢
that she's not gonna go to jail as soon as we land.
你能帮忙吗 -我不能 我们没有时间...
Can you help with that? - I can't do that. We don't have time to--
不 抱歉 听我说
No. Excuse me. Listen to me.
我需要你告诉我 现在有人
I need you to tell me that there's someone there,
在听电♥话♥的人 能够为飞行员提供保证
that is listening, that can offer some assurances to the pilot.
马上 拜托
Right now. Please.
山姆 如果你说的是真的...
Sam, if what you're saying is true then--
那么阿曼达将不会受到指控
then Amanda will face no charges.
这是谁 抱歉 这是谁 -我是尼尔沃什 内政大臣
Who is that? Sorry, who is it? -I'm Neil Walsh, Home Secretary.
重复一遍 不会指控她 我向你保证
I repeat, no charges. You have my word for that.
那是事关辞职的事
That is a resigning matter.
你听到了吗 -好吧
You hear that, yeah? - Okay.
现在你可以让飞机降落了
So, now you can bring this home.
行吗 好吗
All right? Okay?
好吧
Okay.
好吧 伦敦 我们的航向是315度
Okay, London, we are on a heading of 315 degrees,
高度是500米 我们高度太低
and an altitude of 1,500 feet. We are too low.
所有人回到座位上 -好了 孩子们
Everybody in your seats. - Okay, kids.
系上安全带 -确保我们都安全
Seat belts on. - Make sure that we're all safe.
拜托 各位 回到座位上
Please, everybody, back in your seats...
还是没扣上 -系上安全带
Still not going inside. -...putting your seat belts on.
我们准备...
We're preparing to break--
怎么回事
What's going on?
我们没电了 -我们...
We've lost power. - We've--
我们没电了
We've lost power!
打开辅助动力装置和冲压空气涡轮
Turn on the APU and ram air turbine.
阿曼达 你得滑行 只能这么做了
You're gonna need to glide, Amanda. That's all you can do.
该死 辅助动力装置 -好的 你能做到吗
Fuck. APU. - All right. Can you do that?
系上安全带 所有人回到座位上
Seat belts, on! Everybody back in their seats!
皇家空军诺索尔特机场可用 距离为6.9海里
RAF Northolt available. 6.9 nautical miles.
他们可以准备好人员 消防 警♥察♥和救护车
They can have units ready. Fire, police and ambulance.
皇家空军诺索尔特机场可用 距离为6.9海里
RAF Northolt is available in 6.9 miles.
可是高速公路怎么样
But what about a motorway?
别管高速公路 -不 我能看见高速公路
Forget the motorway. - No, I can see a motorway.
别说公路了 阿曼达 拜托
Stop talking about the motorways, Amanda. Please.
目标是诺索尔特 航向285度
The target is Northolt, bearing 285, bearing 285 degrees.
你收到了吗
Do you copy?
所有人回到座位上
Everybody back in their seats.
看在基♥督♥的份上 菲利普 你没穿漂亮衣裳
For Christ's sake, Philip. You're not in fancy dress.
这就是你存在的目的
This is what you're here for!
安静
Quiet!
我们已经坚持了七个小时了 我们现在要团结一致
We've held this together for seven hours. Let's stick together now.
王国29 诺索尔特准备好了 跑道长约一千五百米
Kingdom 2-9, Northolt is ready. That's a 5,000-foot runway.
这不够长 -他们只有它
That is not enough. - It's all they have.
我们没有反推力 -你必须打开...
We haven't got reverse thrust. -You're gonna need to turn--
你听到我说的了吗
Did you hear what I said?
尽可能晚些放下起落架
Drop the landing gear as late as you can,
不然就到不了跑道
or you won't make the runway.
好吧 我看到了 -阿曼达 你只有一次机会
Okay, I've got a visual. -You've got one shot at this, Amanda.
我需要你抓紧 因为我要左转了 好吗
I'm gonna need you to hold on 'cause I'm gonna bank left, okay?
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
抓紧 -该死
Hold on! - Shit.
转向
Banking.
拜托 -抓紧 再转一点
Come on. -Hold on. A bit more.
(王国航♥空♥ KA29航♥班♥ 路径294)
该死
剧集 | 劫机七小时(2023) | 导航列表